Sleep Over

The Lee Brothers

"KRRIINNGG!!!"

A phone rang...The three look at their phones and they become angry...It's not their phone...But the ringtone is still there...They search and find where the ringtone is coming from...

"AIIISSHH!!!WHERE THAT RINGTONE IS COMING FROM??!!"Donghae yelled..

"SSSSHHHHIIIISSSHHH!!!QUIET..!APPA AND OMMA MIGHT GET AWAKE.."Eunhyuk said while putting his finger through his lips..

"Let just find where is that ring tone coming from.."Sungmin said trying to find under the table..

Then the ringing had stopped...They sit again in the couch...ANGER is what they feel right now...Sungmin look at his watch..it's 9:30 pm..Donghae just eat cookies but his face is still frowning like a kid...Eunhyuk just drink water because of his thirst...Then the ringtone started again...

"I will throw that stupid cellphone when i find it..!!"Donghae said making a fist..

"NO!!!You must throw the one who owns the cellphone..do you think the cellphone will ring by itself..?"Sungmin said while rolling his eyes..

"Neh that's right!!Throw the one who owns the cellphone..!!"Eunhyuk added..

They follow where the ringtone come...the ringtone is coming from the door...Then Eunhyuk opened it...At their surprise...They saw _________ standing outside while handling a cellphone in her hand...their jaws dropped seeing _________ outside...THEIR HOUSE...what is more surprising is how ________ know their house...

"________??Wh-what a-are you-you doing here?"Eunhyuk ask..

"How did you know our address?"Sungmin asked..

"Why are you holding a cellphone and staying outside.?"Donghae asked..

________ giggled while covering with her handkerchief...She just passed them and went inside...She sat on the sofa and eat cookies...Of course in a "lady" way...The three just sit on the sofa together with her..They can't take their eyes off of her...of course cause _________ is really beautiful at her outfit..

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-long-sleeve-ruffle-chiffon-dress-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1023483468

"Are you the one who is playing the ringtone...?"Sungmin asked

"Neh.."________ reply while turning on the t.v

"Why are you doing that?"Donghae asked remembering what he say a while ago...

"Cause i don't know who i will call out of you three.."_________ reply

"By the way you said that you will throw the cellphone when you find it..then being a male...you must mark your word...You can throw my cellphone right now...It's okay with me since i've played of you three...And also Eunhyuk and Sungmin...You said that you will throw the one that owns the cellphone...it's okay to me...where ever you throw me...being a lady...I must not play with you..."_______ said...

"No it's okay...since you said that we're men..we will not throw you out or even your cellphone cause men do not fight back to a lady like you..."Donghae said in shame...

"That's right..we're men and don't fight lady like you.."Sungmin added...

"It's okay with us...It's really okay.."Eunhyuk said...

"By the way how did you know our address..?"Sungmin asked instantly...

"I asked my father...Our driver accompanied me to go here.."________ reply...

"Ahhh...why do you go here...?"Donghae asked

"I want to go for a sleepover here..by the way where's auntie and uncle?"_________ asked

"They are asleep.."Eunhyuk reply...

Then their mother and father went downstairs...

"Who's asleep...?"Their mother said while smiling at them...

"OMMA..??!"The three said in unison..

"Auntie...i've missed you so much..i asked my father if it's okay to go here and sleep here.."________ said..

"Your father call us a while ago and said that you are going to sleep here...so i didn't sleep and wait for you.."Mrs.Lee said...

"Kamsahamnida auntie..."

Then the driver went inside with a bag...

"Miss _________ i will go now..."The driver said...

"Neh you can go now.."_________ reply...

The driver bowed and then went outside...The three become surprise in the idea of "SleepOver"...

"Whhhaaattt!!_______ will sleep here..?"Donghae said in surprise...

"But why...?"Eunhyuk asked

"And why...why...why...??"Sungmin continuously asked

"If you don't want..I'll be leaving then..Bye auntie...it seems that i'm not welcome here..."_______ sadly said while carrying her bag...

"No...you will not leave..you said you want to sleep here..then you are finely welcome..."Mrs.Lee said

"But-"________ said but cut off..

"No buts _______-ah you will sleep here...if you want..you can sleep together with us..your uncle.."Mrs.Lee said

"Okay..."________reply..

"Let's go i'll show you your room.."Mrs.Lee said..

Then they went upstairs..Mrs.Lee glared at Sungmin,Eunhyuk and Donghae...The glare gives shivers to them so they also went upstairs together with their phones..

*Hope this sleepover will be good..*_______ thought to herself...

Sungmin's P.O.V

_______-ah will sleep here??Is that a joke...I mean we only know her a while ago then she will sleep here?Yes I know that she and my parents are close but...but...IT'S A GOOD THING THAT SHE WILL SLEEP HERE!!!!YES!!!I DON'T NEED TO WAIT FOR HER CALLS CAUSE SHE IS NOW HERE..!!!AND WILL SLEEP IN OUR HOUSE!!!

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

Although it's atill a question to me why _______-sshi will sleep in our house...IT'S STILL FUN CAUSE THE IDEA OF SLEEP OVER...!!!It'S REALLY FUN!!!TOGETHER WITH HER...THIS SLEEPOVER WILL BE AN EXCITING ONE!!!!WHOOOHH hOOOO!!!!

Donghae's P.O.V

_________-sshi WILL REALLY SLEEP HERE?AM I DREAMING??IF IT'S A DREAM CAN YOU PLEASE DON'T WAKE ME UP!!BUT IT'S NOT A DREAM!!!IT'S REAL!!!!________ WILL GO FOR A SLEEPOVER HERE!!!YAY!!!IT'S REALLY EXCITING!!!

Then they went upstairs..________ is in her room changing in her sleep dress...while the three change also in their sleep wears...________ is wearing a striped sleep dress.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nVyXW6uP0T8/SQ_lVupInXI/AAAAAAAAAUU/puf3WbX7EmA/s400/fabric.jpg

_________ went downstairs to fix the mess at the living room..The three also went downstairs to help _______..Their jaws dropped seeing ________ in that kind of dress...But they didn't give attention to it..Instead they help ______ fixing the mess..After that...__________ sit in the sofa and watch t.v togeher with the three brothers...They talk and talk about what happen..the three say sorry to _______ for what they have done a while ago..._______ cook popcorn while Sungmin and Eunhyuk get cookies and biscuits AGAIN..while Donghae get juice...They have fun the whole night...laugh here and laugh there while watching...After they finish eating and watching tv they cleaned again the mess...Then went upstairs then sleep...They also said Good Night to each other...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!!i THINK THIS STORY WILL BE A 20-25 CHAPTER ONLY..!!!BASED ON MY CALCULATIONS!!!HEHEHE!!!KEEP COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!!!SARANGHAE!!!!