First Day of School

The Lee Brothers

It was the first day of school...________ got up from her bed,went downstairs...She eat breakfast with her parents...

"Little Princes..it's your first day of school right?"Mr.Park asked while tearing a meat

"Neh..I'm really excited..." while sitting on a chair

"You better hurry up darling..It's already 6:50 am..and your classes start at 8:00 am.."her mother said

________ eat her breakfast then went upstairs to take a quick shower...Then change at her dress....Suddenly she heard a boys voice downstairs....

"Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Park.."The three said in unison

"Sit there..._______ is just taking a shower..and it's 7:10 am..."Mrs.Park said

"Kamsahamnida.."The three said in unison then sit...

After chit-chatting with Mr. and Mrs Park...________ went downstairs...The three just stared at her because she really look beautiful at her dress:


http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-set-sleeveless-ruffle-chiffon-dress-bandeau-pink-one/info.html/pid.1023100351


Sungmin's P.O.V

She always surprise me the way she dress herself...it's really feminine...it really suits her...She looks more beautiful and a real lady...

 

Eunhyuk's P.O.V

I can't take my eyes off of her...The way she dress herself..it's really formal...it's really feminine and it really suits her personality being a lady...

 

Donghae's P.O.V

She sparkles at her dress....She looks more beautiful and lokk amore lady...That's why I love her...It really suits her...

 

While _______ was going downstairs...She was smiling...She was excited at her first day of school...She look at the three brothers and smiled...

"Omma,Appa...can i know what time is it?"_______ asked

"It's already 7:25 am...You only have 35 minutes...you better hurry now..."Mrs.Park said

"Neh..bye omma and appa!!"________ said kissing the cheek of her parents...

_________ together with the three get in the car...The driver drove them to the university...Good timing..it's 7:50 am...They still have 10 minutes to go to their respective classes....

"________-ah..if it's already break time..see us at the cafeteria..arasso?"Sungmin said..

"Neh...arasso...oppa..bye.."________ said then waved goodbye to them...she didn't notice that 6 eyes were watching her (6 eyes...means 3 people are watching her)

Her first class is Music...then she will go to the Music Room #04...She open the door seeing the teacher in front...The teacher welcome her..and introduce them to class..

"Class..This is Park ________,she's new here so be nice to her...Ms.Park introduce yourself to them..."Mrs.Han said

"Annyeong Hasseyo,Naneun Park _______ imnida,Mannaseo Bangapseumnida.."_______ said then bow

(translation: Hello..I'm Park ________,I'm pleased to meet you..)

The eyes of the boys were glued to her...While the eyes of the girls were glaring to her...She started to feel uncomfortable..Then the teacher find a unoccupied seat...

"Ms.Park you can sit there...between Sunny and Yoona.."Ms.Han pointed out the unoccupied seat...________ started to feel uncomfortable...

Sunny and Yoona's eyes were glaring at her...and there's a girl beside Yoona who was glaring at her too..._________ just sit between them...Mrs.Han started discussing the Elements and Principles of Music...While she was intensively listening to the discussion...Sunny and Yoona with the other girl started bugging her........

"I'm Hyoyeon..This is Yoona and this is Sunny.."Hyoyeon said...She just smiled at them then listen again to the teacher..

"How do you know our oppas..I mean the Lee brothers..?"Sunny asked greedily...She started to feel uncomfortable...but she still answer Sunny's question..

"Their Appa and my Appa are very closed friends when they were in middle school..And also Their Appa is one of our stock holders.."_________ said and giving them a smile...

"We knew that you're the only daughter right?"Yoona asked

"Neh..I'm the only daughter.."_________ replied

"So you're a Rich Stupid ...that flirt with our oppas?"Hyoyeon said giving her a smirk

"Huh??I just wanna be friends with them...and i'm not what you have said...I also want to be friends with you but why are you like this to me?"_______ asked while her tears are staring to grouped in her eyes

"Simple...You must not be friends with our oppa..then we will be a great friends..."Yonna said

"Huh??But we're friends...I cannot do what you say.."________ said

"Then...It's the start of your horrible nightmare in this school.."Sunny said giving her glares and smirk...

 

Then three girls listen to the teacher..._________ didn't know what to do so she focused herself on the discussion but thoughts keep flowing in her mind...

 

_________'s P.O.V

 

*Horrible Nightmare??I don't want a fight....And for my entire life...This is the first time that someone has been this rude to me..I don't know why..I just wanna be friends with them...Nothing much,Nothing less...*

 

*Do they have a crush on the Lee brothers??Why they are doing this to me..?*

 

*I'm getting uncomfortable...First day of school and they become rude to me??*

 

*What did I do to them??It's our first time knowing each other and they become rude to me?*

 

*I must tell my oppas what have happened now*

 

Then the bell rang....It means they have to go to their second class...Her second class is Physics...She didn't know that it was Sunny,Yoona and Hyoyeon's class too...She get inside the room then find a seat..a seat that is far away from them..but they seat near ________...Sunny seat on her left side...Yoona on her front and Hyoyeon on her right side...

The teacher introduce himself.."I'm Mr.Hwang..You're teacher in Physics...I will check the attendance today..raised your right hand if your name was called..okay?"

Then the teacher started calling their names....When it comes to Park ________

"Park _________.."The teacher said....

She raise her right hand...All the boys and girls look to her...She don't know why she was always the Star of the class..Everyone's eyes we're glued to ________

 

Sunny's P.O.V

Duh..this is really getting on my nerves..why she was always the star...every eyes were on her??Let's see what can you do ________...

 

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

You damn ________.....!Why do you always get the attention of everybody...Stop feeling like a star...Or you will get the most horrible gift...

 

Yoona's P.O.V

Yeah right...You're a star now...but soon..your sparkles will fade...and our oppas will not be with you again...It's only the start of your long and a nightmare-like journey...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A LONG CHAPTER RIGHT???HOPE YOU STAY TUNED TO THE OTER CHAPTERS....THIS WILL BE VERY EXCITING ONE...!!!

I'M SORRY TO ALL SONES OUT THERE...I'M A SONE TOO!!!!BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE...I'M REALLY SORRY FOR PUTTING SUNNY,HYOYEON AND YOONA IN THE STORY AS THE $#%&@*)...IT HURTS ME TOO!!BUT I DON'T KNOW WHO ARE THE RIVALS OF _________!!!HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!AND IT'S ONLY A FANFIC.....