I'M NOT YET FINISHED ON YOU!

The Lee Brothers

________-ah walk fast to their house..her sight is blurred because of the tears but she doesn't care..

"I thought you loved me?But why?why you kissed them?"________ thought as she wipe her tears..

She reached their home and she immediately open the gate for herself..she find her mom and dad on the dining table having a dinner date,eating kimchi..

"Princess,good thing you came h-"her mother was cut off when she started stomping her feet on the stairs..

"I wonder what happen to her?"Her father said whille eating kimchi

_______' mother nodded and furrowed her eyebrows..

_______'s P.O.V

I reached fo my room's knob then slammed it closed..I jumped to my bed and started crying..I don't know what to do..I don't know if i will go to school tomorrow..I don't know what will i do when i see them..I think i must told my parents about it..

~end of p.o.v~

It's already 8:00 in the morning..______ doesn't wnat to go to school..She went down the stairs..She heard voices..

"I wonder who's there.."________ look who's there..She was surprised to see the Lee bros. there talking with her parents..

Her parents look at her..She shot a WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING-HERE look to the bros.

"Princess..we know everything.."Her mother look at her..________ was about to cry remembering what happened..

"Princess we know everything,from Donghae's confession to what happened yesterday.."Her father give her an assuring look..

"Didn't you go to school?"________ throw a question to the bros.

"Omma,Appa..don't you have work?"She asked politely to her parents..

"We cancel it when they come here.."Her father assured her..

"_______-ah,believe us pls.."Sungmin begged her..

"We don't know they will do that to us.."Eunhyuk told her..

"And  we told you that you are the one we love right?That's a fact.."Donghae explained..

"Omma,Appa,I want to go to Canada.I want to study there..I want to transfer.."_______ walk to the dining room and eat breakfast..

"Auntie,Uncle..pls don't..."Eunhyuk said

"Don't worry..we want her to finish her college year in Seoul University..and besides,no one will look after her in Canada.."_____'s father said..

"Auntie,Uncle, we will go now.."Donghae stand up from his seat..

"_______-ah,we will now leave..

"I don't care.."______ take a bite from her bulgogi not looking at the bros.

- - - - - 

Her parents join her in breakfast..

"_______-ah,we know those boys since they were child,we know they cannot do that kind of stuff.."Her mother explained

"_______-ah,try to listen to them..they look like sincere..and they were very sorry on what have happened.."Her father look at her with puppy dog eyes.._______ almost choke when she saw her father...

"Appa,you really know how to please me..!"________ look at his father and mother then smiled..

"So,it means that you forgive them?"Her mother asked

"Uhhmm...not that much.."_______ laugh

- - - - -

"AAAAIIIIISSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"Yoona screamed

"Wae?"Sunny asked

"Don't you know?Our oppas didn't show up in school.."Hyoyeon rolled her eyes..

"At least our plan is perfect..now,_______-ssi can't forgive the lee's now.."Sunny smirked..

"I don't care if our oppas are angry at us..at least the one they love is angry at them too.."Hyoyeon crossed her arms..

"If we can't have them..No one will have them.."Sunny said..

"Thank's for that wonderful line Sunny..I have a plan that come up to  my mind..I'm not yet finished on you Lees.."Yoona smirked..

- - - - - 

It's almost 7:00 pm...________ is watching t.v on the sofa..She was shocked to hear the news..

"A black car was found flaming on the streets of Seoul,four men was rushed to hospital named Lee Sungmin,Lee HyukJae.Lee Donghae and Han Seung Wool(OC)..The three Lee's are the son of the owner of the Lee Hotels and Restaurant Inc.and they're driver Seung Wool.The driver got bruises and 2nd degree burn.While The Lee's are in critical condition and rushed to the E.R.The investigators have seen a time bomb under the machine of the car.They are investigating about this and will update us on the progress of their investigation."  

________ didn't move and her jaw drop about she have heard.

*I MUST GO TO THAT HOSPITAL,I MUST KNOW WHAT ARE THEIR CONDITION NOW!!*

_______ rushed to her room and change in her sevillian clothes..

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-lace-trim-layered-miniskirt-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1023914824

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'VE UPDATED!!!!!HOPE YOU LIKE MY UPDATE!!!AND TUNE IN TO NEXT CHAPTER!!4 CHAPTERS TO GO AND IT WILL BE FINISHED!!KEKEKE<3<3<3 SARANGHAE!!