I CHOOSE.........

The Lee Brothers

It's been a year since that incident happened.Yoona,Hyoyeon and Sunny have been to Australia to study there after the Lee Bros pull off the warrant against them.We're going second year college this coming semester.The Lee Bros have been fully recovered.

They went to the park,to get some fresh air.They talked what their most unforgettable moments last year and many more...

When their topic comes to L.O.V.E,________ keep silent,although she have made a decission,she remains silent..

"By the way,_______ it's been a year since we are courting you,don'tyou have feelings in anyone of us?It's okay to who you choose over us.."Donghae said extending his arms to _______.

"I-I already made my decision..."________ blurted out..

"Ohh,that's good then.."Eunhyuk said

"Let's bring _______-ah to her house,it's getting colder.."Sungmin stand to his seat

When they are going home,they talked a lot,but Sungmin just remained silent..When they got to ________'s home,they waved good bye to each other.

________ was about to lock their gate when a hand suddenly stop.She look to see who is that,to her surprise,It's Sungmin...

"O-oppa! I thought you already left together with them,"________ plastered a confused look at her face.

"Can we talk?"Sungmin try his best not to look at _________

"Ahh.okay,come in..."________ open the gate,they went inside and sit on the sofa..

"Are you alone?It seems that your parents aren't here,and you're maids also.."Sungmin asked in curiousity.

"My parents are in business trip,our maids are cleaning the third floor.."_________ said while giving Sungmin an orange juice..

"Ohh,thanks,"Sungmin accepted the drink..

"By the way,what you want to talk about oppa??"She gives her beautiful look at him..Sungmin lean closer to her..

"O-op-oppa,what are you doing?"________ covered her face with her palms..Then Sungmin whisper to her..

"Am I the lucky one?"________ eyes grew wide..She looked at him straight at the eye..then she captured Sungmin's lips..

Sungmin's eyes grew wide,but he never let the moment passed.He kisses her back and put her hand on the back of her  head and cheek..while _________ put her two hands on the cheek of Sungmin.

________ back away from their kiss,"Is that enough answer?"

"Yes,"Sungmin smiled at her playfully...then kissed _________ again..

---------------------------

The next day,Sungmin and ________ announced that they were officially couple,even though it hurts for Donghae and Eunhyuk.They only accept the truth..

"Hyung! If you ever hurt her,your face will be not be recognized again.."Donghae said while showing his fist..Sungmin just chuckled..

"_________-sshi,if anything bad was done with you of our hyung,tell me okay?"Eunhyuk said then hugged ________....

"YAH!! LEE HYUKJAE!!"Sungmin throw a deathful glare on Eunhyuk,he immediately let goof the hug,_________ chuckled because a while ago,he sounds so brave,but now only a deathful glare would make his tail short..

"So is this a celebration?"Donghae asked then grinned

"Let's go to Korean restaurant there,"________ point out the restaurant..

"LET's GO!!"Eunhyuk arrived first then followed by Donghae...

Eunhyuk gulped at the sight of the woman,she has a silky hair and big beautiful eyes,and has a pretty elbow

*I WONDER WHAT'S HER NAME*Eunhyuk thought...

Donghae's eyes were glued at the girl..Her fingers were so good to look at,her cheek bone and her lips that was smiling..it made him nervous..

*I BET,SHE HAS BEAUTIFUL NAME CAUSE OF HER BEAUTIFUL FEATURES*

When Sungmin and _______ arrived while holding their hands,they immediately find a seat..

Eunhyuk ordered 2 orders of bimbap and ice tea  while Donghae ordered a bowl of kimchi and cola,Sungmin and ________ ordered jajangmyeon...

After they eat,Eunhyuk made his way to the girl..

"Uhhm,annyeong! I'm Lee Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk.."Eunhyuk stretched his hands to her,the girl just chuckle..

"If you want to be friends,well I'm Yoobin and this is my friend Sun Ye.."Yoobin said then shake a hand with him..

Donghae also made his way to the girl..seeing that Eunhyuk already got the friend...

"Eunhyuk hyung,who are this beautiful girls?Aren't you going to introduce me?"Donghae said pretending that he doen't know what's goin' on..

"Yoobin,Sun Ye this is my brother,his name is Donghae.."Donghae smiled at Sun Ye

"I'm Sun Ye,nice to meet you.."Donghae immediately grab her hand for a handshake...

Meanwhile~~

"It seems that those two are best with girls.."_______ thought..

"No.not at all until i exists.."Sungmin reply then smile to her..

"Hahaha!You're a confident one!"She pecked a kiss on Sungmin's cheeks..

"Hyung,you can go now,just leave your payment..."Donghae said

"We have something to do hyung.."Eunhyuk added..

"Okay! Bye!"Sungmin and _______ left the payment on the table then exited the restaurant...

While They were going home,Sungmin put his jacket on _______.She smiled at his manly action..

"From now on,No one will have you but me.."Sungmin smiled at her.

"I'm your's and you're mine.."She reply.

Sungmin pulled her waist to make her near to him,he imediately lock his lips with ________'s lips....

*THE MOONLIGHT AND THE STARS ARE THE WITNESSES OF OUR LOVE AND PROMISES..*Sungmin thought

*I WILL BE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU,YOU'RE MY DESTINY.."________ thought...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

HOPE YOU LIKE MY FANFIC!!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORTERS!!!

AND YES!!

IT'S THE END!!

I ALSO HOPE YOU LIKE THE ENDING..

KEKEKE<3<3<3

SARANGHAE!!