That Night

The Lee Brothers

The three walked with each other and went to their house,it's pretty awkward cause of the silence.they don't know what is each other's mind.Until Donghae broke it.

"________ is cute right..?"Donghae asked.Then he saw the two blushing.

"Uhhmm..neh she's pretty cute and she's a "lady" in her dress a while ago.."Sungmin added.

"Plus,the way she talked,although there's humor she still toned it in a "lady way.."Eunhyuk said..

"She's going to attend the university together with us..my college days will be exciting.."Donghae said while smiling.

"Neh it's going to be fun since we will have a "Princess like" bestfriend."Eunhyuk added

"Hope that this school year will start soon..."Sungmin pouted..

 

MEANWHILE~~~~

"You don't ride the car..?I told the driver and the maids,They will send you to the university.."Mr.Park said

"I don't want to,cause it will be boring so....-"________ reply but been stopped by her mother..

"So you take a bus AGAIN..?"Her mother asked her..

"Don't be mad at me,I just want to be normal like the others,I'm sick of the car and the driver that always send me wherever I go.."_________ protest

"Okay..since you're our little princess it's okay with us.."her father said..

"Hahaha!!neh,your father's right..your our little princess.."Her mother said

"Aiisshh!! Appa,Omma..it's okay to me that you call me little princess but not infront of my friends..it's embarassing.."________ protested..

"Araso,little princess.."Her father jokingly said..but _______ just smile

"By the way how's the Lee brothers..did you guys have fun?"Her mother asked ________

"Neh,they are fun-to-be-with..and they are very kind..they help me when i got lost at the university,they show me the enrollment booth.."________ said

"Ahh...it's good.."Her mother said..

"Ma'am the dinner is ready.."the maid said..

"Come on ________ ,let's eat the dinner is ready.."Her mother told her..

"Neh,!coming.."________ run to the dining room and eat..

 

AT THE BIG BIG HOUSE OF LEE's

"Appa...!!!"Donghae run to his father..

"Ohh Sungmin,Eunhyuk,Donghae..where have you been??"Their father asked them..

"It's a long story Appa.."Sungmin said..

"By the way where's Omma.."Eunhyuk asked

"She's inside.."Their father said..

Then they went inside.Their mother approached them and give each of them a hug..

"Omma,we've been to ________'s house.."Donghae said while smiling to her beloved mother

"________ is she the daughter of Mr.Park??"Their parents said in unison..

"Neh.."The Lee brothers said also in unison

"How did you know her..?"Their father asked...

"Appa,let's eat first I'm hungry.."Eunhyuk said..

"We will tell you the story while we are eating.."Sungmin added

While they are eating,they tell the story on how they become "Bestfriends" with ________.At the University,at the Mall,On ___________ way home and At the house of ____________.

"You must be happy now that you have a girl bestfriend..."Their mother teased them..

"It's a bit awkward..since she's a "lady".."Sungmin replied..

"But it's fun having a girl bestfriend.."Donghae added..

"And she will be attending at the same university.."Eunhyuk said

"Omma she's really cute and she's really a "lady" in her actions"Donghae started..

"Appa she's the daughter of your bestfriend.."Eunhyuk excitingly said..

"Neh,so you must know her.."Sungmin added to the conversation..

"Neh,we know all about her.."Their father told them..

"Ohhh..Appa tell us everything you know about her..."Sungmin insistingly said..

"Appa what's her favorite color..?"Donghae asked..

"What's her hobby.."Eunhyuk also asked..

"Ohh!!boys...be careful not to fall inlove with her,,"Their mother teased them...

 

SUNGMIN'S P.O.V

Inlove...??I think that's a heavy word..I only want to be friends with _______ no other than that..She's cute,I will admit it..She's kind,She's a real lady and talented..She's perfect for my opinion..OMO!!!what am i saying??..Aniyo..i'm just describing her....It's early to say that i'm inlove...OMO!!what did i say..!!!

 

EUNHYUK'S P.O.V

Love at First sight...I only heard of that on drama shows...________ is really indeed a prize...but being inlove with her...It's not hard to fall inlove with her..OHHH!!!Stop thinking about that..!!!She's only your friend none other than that...

 

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

"Ohh boys be careful not to fall inlove with her.."Inlove...._______ is cute,a lady in every action and kind..I mean she's Beautiful inside and out....Falling inlove with her is easy...Donghae!!!Stop!!you just met her a while ago..and you are bestfriends with her...you really don't know about her..So how you'll be inlove...

"__________ is only our friend.."Sungmin said

"She's a good friend of our's.."Eunhyuk added...

"We just met her and we go to be friends with her..."Donghae said...

"Okay you said it.."Their father said..

 

After they eat they went on their own room..They can't sleep so they tried to call ________ unfortunately it's busy..(BECAUSE THEY CALL ________ AT THE SAME TIME).

"Why is it busy,maybe Eunhyuk and Donghae tried to call her..Aisshhh those two..!!!"Sungmin said by himself

"Her phone is busy..Sungmin hyung and Donghae-sshi is may be calling her..They must not.."Eunhyuk told himself..

"I'm sure that Sungmin hyung and Eunhyuk hyung is calling _______ that's why her phone is busy.."Donghae whispered..

The three get out of their room..They met each other in the hallway..After that they go to the living room..

"Okay so now,Let's wait here..whoever ________ calls first..He wins.."Sungmin ordered..

"That's okay for me.."Eunhyuk said..

"Me too.."Donghae added..

 

Then they put their phones on the table....Theres a fierce on their eyes....They waited patiently....No one of them wants to lose..they sit on the couch..Donghae get a glass and a pitcher full of water while Sungmin and Eunhyuk get cookies and biscuits..They eat while waiting for the phone to rang...

 

Suddenly.........

 

"KRRRIIINNNGGG...."

 

A phone rang....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST STAY TUNED..WHO'S PHONE RING..???FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!!!AND FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE..!!!!