First Meeting

The Lee Brothers

It was Saturday Morning and the last day of enrollment in Seoul University._______ get up from bed and then ate her breakfast.As usual,she will eat alone cause her mother and father leave early cause of work.

"Miss _____,your father said that the driver will accompany you to the university" the maid said.

"No,I'll go by myself ,I'll just take a bus."______ reply.

"But Miss ______,your father might get angry to us."The maid insistingly said.

"I'm on it."_______ said then went upstairs to go for a shower.

After taking a shower,_______ hurriedly dressed up herself with these clothes:

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-sleeveless-bow-chiffon-dress--one-size/info.html/pid.1023117921

_____ hurriedly went outside.she walked until she get into the bus station.Good thing that there's a bus when she get there.She went inside then sat beside an old woman.

"Miss your pay.." The conductor said.

"Here."______ give the money.

"Here's your ticket ma'am.."Then the conductor handed her the ticket..

"Thanks."_______ reply..

After a half an hour,the bus stop infront of the gate of Seoul University.________ go down the bus then went inside the University's gate.She was amazed at the big fountain in the middle of the school.there was an angel statue at the top of the fountain.She was also amazed at how big the University is.At her excitement,she went inside the building.She don't know what to do since she's new here.Then Sungmin,Eunhyuk and Donghae saw her.

"I think she's new here."Sungmin told the two.

"I also think that cause in the look of her face she seems to be lost."Donghae added.

"Let's go and approached her then asked what is the problem."Eunhyuk said.

Then they approached _______._______ look more puzzled when they approached her.

"Hi.I'm Eunhyuk and this is Sungmin hyung and Donghae-sshi."Eunhyuk introduced the two.

_______ became more puzzled and give them a so-what look.

"You seem to be lost,can we help you?"Sungmin added while Donghae keep smiling at her.

"Annyeong I'm Park ________ nice meeting you."_________ became comfortable because at last someone will help her.

"You're new here right?"Donghae asked.

"Neh,and I'm looking for the enrollment booth."_________ reply.

"Then we'll show you."Eunhyuk said.

"Neh.!I'm glad that you would help me."________ said cheerfully.

Then the three show __________ the enrollment booth.___________ is going to be 1st year college this school year while Sungmin,Eunhyuk and Donghae will be Second year college this year.They register their names then give their requirements.After that they go to the office to pay a school fine and know their classes.

"Phew.!That was exhausting.!"Donghae said.

"Uhmm,,,thank's for helping me.You've been kind to me."_________ sweetly said.

"That's nothing.Gentleman should always help Beautiful Lady like you."Eunhyuk jokingly said.

_________ blushed then they started laughing.Sungmin asked __________ a question.

"________-sshi,can you do me a favor.?"Sungmin asked.

"Neh,since you've help me I'm going to pay back that favor."_________ cheerfully said.

Eunhyuk and Donghae just stare at Sungmin and _________.

"Will you eat with us?It's better to hang out with new friends since it's our first meeting,we must know each other more."Sungmin said.

"That's a great idea hyung."Donghae said while hugging Sungmin.

"Neh,That's really okay with me."________ reply.

"Then let's go.!"Eunhyuk said.

They go to a mall and hang out together.They eat a restaurant,watch movies together,and go shoping together.When they look at the Mall clock it's already 4:18 pm.

"I must go home before 6:00 pm."_______ said

"Then we will accompany you."Donghae said

"Thanks but....."_______ hesitatingly said

"But..?"Sungmin asked..

"But our house is too far away from this mall."_______ said.

"It's okay with us,it's fun to walk when you have your friends with you."Eunhyuk said with a smile.

"Okay let's go."Donghae said while holding ________ arms.

"Yah!!!Donghae!!"Sungmin said then pull off Donghae's arms between ________ arms.

"Uhh..mianhae-yo i must be overjoyed.."Donghae said

"Aniyo it's okay since we're friends.."_________ reply.

Then the four walk.They have fun while walking,laugh here laugh there.Then _________ stop at front of the big,big house.The three became surprise._______ walk in together with them._________'s father approach them.The three became more surprise also the dad of _________. but ___________ was even more surprise.

"Mr.Park..??!!"The three said in unison...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!AND ALSO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE!!DON'T WORRY I DON'T BITE...SARANGHAE!!!!