chapter 6

HADO {English}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—Are you ok!?

A thick manly voice asks as he holds me.

—God! For a moment I thought I’ve lost you. —He keeps holding me tight. I feel his soft breathing on my neck, it tickles me.

—You’re overreacting.— I answer with a sweet tone of voice holding him tight as well. He puts some space between each other but our faces are still very close, I can even feel his breathing on my lips now.

—Not when I almost lose you. You know how important you are to me. Don’t do it ever again. He erases the distance joining our lips in a tender kiss, it’s warm, almost a caress.

.

.

.

—What are you doing?— My voice says suddenly with surprise and… fear…

—What are you doing here!?— He answers me surprised as well when he sees me.

I’m at a dark place, looks like an alley or something like that.

—I came here looking for you...

—I told you not to come!!— Now his tone is showing anger.

—…What is this place?

—Leave!

—No! Tell me what are you doing here!?— Now I’m the angry one.

—Please CL, leave! You have nothing to do here!

—NO!

We listen to some gun shots at the same time I shouted. They’re not too far away from where we are.

—LEAVE NOW!

Another shot.

.

.

.

—You should not have followed me… I warned you…

.

.

 

 

—You idiot! That’s what you are!

I hear saying an angry voice from afar.

—If you had told me about the hospital I wouldn’t have done that!

—Yeah, sure! Now it’s our fault, right!?

—Kind of… yeah…

—You idiot!!!

—Stop hitting me!

—If something happens to her, I swear you’ll pay for it for the rest of your life!

—Dara, please calm down.

—Yeah, pay attention to your cousin.

—You shut up! I told you not with her!

—You always tell me that kind of things every time I get close to any of your friends.

—If she’s telling you those things, you should do what she says then!

—Stooooop it! You’re gonna leave me bruises!

—That’s what you deserve at least! Idiot, idiot, idiot!

I can hear the voices getting clearer and closer and closer. I feel something soft, wet and rough under my body. There’s this particular smell and a constant noise that’s waking me up little by little.

—Dara… look…

I open my eyes and the first thing I see it’s a blue sky with some clouds. I’m a bit dazed. I try to get up and someone is holding me and helping me with my back. I turn my head and I see a sweet but worried face looking at me.

—Are you ok?

She says in a very low tone of voice. Her hand is near my face, she takes off something that made my skin feel dry and itchy. She does the same with my hair. I just keep staring at her, trying to figure out where I am and who’s she.

—CL…

This sweet girl keeps staring at me, and her face looks more serious and worried every second passes by. I stop staring at her and turn my eyes to my surroundings. I see other two people standing near me looking worried at me too; one of them is a girl with white skin and black hair, the other one is a tall guy. On the background I see some kind of motorcycles with four wheels and behind that there’s an immense turquoise mass with white foam.

—...CL…

This girl says again as she holds my right hand tightly and squeezes it a bit more. Instead of feeling pain, I feel a very nice warmth. I look at our hands and then look at her. I remember that feeling from before… only one person can make me feel that warmth…

—…Dara…

I just say her name and she throws herself over me holding me really tight. I do not react, cuz I’m still a bit confused.

—Wha… what happened?

Dara keeps holding me tight. She hasn’t said a word yet but I start feeling something wet on my neck. She’s crying. There’s when I react and hug her back.

—This idiot was trying to play the cool-guy, but he ended up throwing you off the bike.

—Stop calling me idiot!

I look at the place were those voices are coming from. That’s Bom and the guy next to her is her childhood friend, Jung.

Thoughts of what happened hit me now. Jung made a sudden turn and I lost the balance because I was worried of Dara’s fear face. That makes me hold her tighter. A couple of seconds later she breaks the hug but keeps her head down, she’s trying to hide her tears.

—Hey… Don’t cry... — I tell her trying to raise her face putting my hand on her chin.

—I’m sorry... it’s just... that… I got scared…

I try to erase the tears off with my thumb. She’s all red and has some sand on her cheeks, which I remove as well.

—I’m fine…

We keep staring at each other as my hand keeps taking the sand away from her face but it looks more like caresses… I don’t know, but I like how it feels, and the way she looks at me. Now she’s smiling at me, and I like that eve more. I cannot take my eyes away from her.

—It’s better to go back home, it’s getting dark now.

Bom’s voice brings me back to reality making me realize of what I’m doing and where my hand is. Then I feel a sudden heat running all over my face, but this one is different, this is the heat of embarrassment, the one makes your face go red, and yes, for a couple of seconds I feel that so I took away my hand off her face really fast. Dara blinks a couple of times and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter