Chapter 12

HADO {English}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—hey… you came here.
—I shouldn’t be here.
—I know…
—How are you?   
—Much better now.
His deep voice sounds sweet at the same time. He comes closer to me, I can feel his breath on me, the way he touches my cheeks; he traces soft caresses on them. His shiny dark brown eyes look at with a deep gaze and by the next moment I feel his dry lips on mine. It’s a simple soft touch of his lips then he puts some matter between us, his face is only an inch away from me. His hands are now touching the back of my neck, I keep holding tight on his chest.


—Thank you for being here.
His pink pale lips whispered me. Now he comes again, holding my head and pushing my body closer to his to more passionate kiss. I answer the same way, now our mouths are no longer dry. I feel like losing my mind and breathe. Breaking the kiss, I open my eyes slowly, I can only hear his heart beating fast and his accelerated breathing in my face.
—CL.
His voice whispers, I open my eyes and find those dark brown eyes, shinning with lust and desire; his lips now moist with our interchange of saliva.
—It’s not your fault.
That voice… is not deep anymore… it’s… more... shrill… I step away a bit more and now I can see perfectly a face sweetly smiling at me… it can’t be… Dara? She comes close to my lips gain.
I can feel my heart is about to burst. I suddenly wake to sit on my bead, all shaken. My heart… I touch my chest, I can’t keep it calm.
—Oh my god….
Luckily there’s still some water left on the glass I always set on my desk at nights. Grabbing it hurriedly, I drink the last drop left on it. I lie back on my bed now, with both of my hands on my chest, eyes looking at the ceiling, felling how my heart and breathing go back to normal.
—What… was… that… oh my god… I’m going crazy…
As I try to get a grip I can hear nice joyful music coming out from Dara’s room.
It’s been a week and a half since she caught her cold and was sick. She’s much better now but still not going back to work. Her aunt helped her to justify her absence with a medical note from the hospital telling her boss she needed a couple of days more to take care of health and then she could came back to work as usual. She was lucky enough her boss accepted that medical paper and understood her health state, that’s why they gave her some sort of mini-vacations.
It’s her second day of her vacations already and she’s super happy and in a great mood. She plays music and sings all over the house.
—Hahahaha Dadoong, you’re making me tickles!
… And plays with her cat. Bom brought her a new toy for cats. I was really surprised since she doesn’t get well with Dadoong. This toy is like stick with a long ribbon of different colours on the tip of it. When Dara makes the ribbons dance in the air Dadoong goes crazy, it’s so fun to see that. Dara loved it, so every time she dances with the ribbon, makes Dadoong lose his mind. I guess she must be playing with it, I can hear her laugh.
Luckily, after that awkward incident a couple of days ago, there were no transcendent events between us. That same day Bom stayed with us until late evening, we watched movies till then. The next days were as normal as usual. There were no awkward moments, no weird gazes, no nothing. The only thing that changed is the fact I don’t give her food on because she got better.
Our interaction is still the same as usual. Nothing out of normal. At the beginning I was confused, since its obvious things like this do not happen every day. But as days went by I realized I don’t have to break my head with that. If Dara was not giving any importance to it, I should do the same. Maybe it was nothing and she doesn’t even remember it, maybe it was because of her fever.
Truth is everything is normal. Until now.
This is the first time I have a dream of what almost happened on that day. Actually, it’s weird. At the beginning of the dream, I can perfectly remember that guy’s voice and eyes I regularly find in my dreams. Therefore my guess is the first part of it was a memory, then my mind played games with me. Is it that deep inside me my unconsciousness cannot pretend nothing happened? Why would I dream with the kisses of that guy then mix the image with her? Why is it that when I open my eyes I see her and not him? Why did I see her face and not his? Their eyes and lips were identical, but their voices…
—Ughh!! Why?!? Why is this happening to me?! I cannot even talk about this with someone else … it’s too… embarrassing…
The best think I can do is to write about all this. It’s my only way to relieve it at the moment; so sit on my bed, open the drawer of my nightstand desk, take out my intimate notebook and start writing down all the storm of questions falling down my head tight now.
—Heyyyy! You ert!!!!!
Dara’s cry takes me out of the trance of questions. I thing that cry came out of the hall… but what did she say? ert? What is happening? Oh my god! There’s an intruder in the house?!
I threw the notebook away and jumped off the bed, worried I open my door.
—What is ha… ppening…
—Dadoong come back here!!!!
I’m dumbfounded with the scene at my eyes. I opened my mouth so hard my jaw hurts and my eyes burn because I haven’t closed them for a while. I cannot even blink.
Few steps in front of me there is an picture of a semi- Dara. She’s only wearing her yoga pants and a white bra. Her hair is wild and she’s looking at me astonished too, or that’s what I think, I don’t know, I don’t know anything at this point… the only thing I know is that I can’t stop looking at her.
—Oh! I’m sorry… Dadoong stole my shirt…
I look at here she’s pointing with her finger to find a Dadoong a few steps near the stairs with her shirt on his mouth. I close my mouth and look back at Dara. Wow. I’ve never seen her like this, her skin is so white, her bones are so thin and her abs are well worked out… well worked out abs? CL what are you looking at?! Stop looking at her!! I swallow hard and hold myself again, she’s looking at me, why is she’s not covering herself? Maybe because it’s normal for her to walk around like this, plus I’m a girl, she doesn’t have to cover, right? Then why am I feeling so nervous?
—Naughty kitten, now I’ll have to get another shirt, buuuu! That was my favourite one. Now you know CL, don’t leave your favourite clothes near a ert cat.
—…nn…no…
Ohh great, now I can’t even say a word. And you heart, why are you beating so fast again? You’re not helping me.
Dara looks ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter