CAUGHT...AGAIN!

YOU+ME=US

Jinyoung and Mark were walking along the beach, enjoying the quiet evening together, away from others.

            “I really like it here…” Jinyoung said, as he waded along the shallow waters of the beach.

            “I guess my parents made a great decision moving here from the States then…”

            “You used to live in the States?”

            “Yeah until I was 12…dad was business man…when he travelled here with mom looking opportunities to expand their business; they met a friend and decided to move…” Mark remembered the first time he arrived here. Everything looked so different from what he used to.

            “Is it hard adjusting your life here?” Jinyoung could only imagine what was like for Mark.

            “Kinda…but I had some great friends…the best family I could wish for…and everything worked out.”

Mark looked around and when he was sure that no one was around, he grabbed Jinyoung’s hands and laced intertwined their fingers.

            “I think we‘re the first artist-manager couple in the industry…” he said, grinning.

            “Well…there have to be a first for everything, don’t you think?” Jinyoung swayed their arms back and forth.

A call came to Mark’s phone. It was from his mom.

            “Hold on…yea mom? I’m at the beach…with Jinyoung…you are? No…we’re cool…dinner? I’m planning to bring Jinyoung to your and dad favourite restaurant later on…ok…see ya…bye mom…” he hung up.

            “What’s up?”

            “Nothing…mom called to let us know that they’re going out to family’s friend place…it’s pretty hectic over there so I said we’re gonna pass…”

            “You know…the house is pretty empty right now…”  Mark s his arm around Jinyoung’s waist.

            “Do you have anything in mind?” Jinyoung smiled when Mark nibbled on his earlobes, sending goosebumps all over him.

            “Well…the pool looks kinda inviting…I haven’t got the chance diving into it…”

            “I thought you had other things…” Jinyoung sounded a little disappointed; he had hoped that they would be able to finish last night’s event…now that they own the house all to themselves.

            “Babe…I know what you’re thinking…I want that too…but knowing that my parents might walked in on us while we’re going at it…it will be a whole different story…” Mark kissed Jinyoung’s lips. “I’d rather be at our place…un interrupted…”

            “Well…if you say it like that…I’ll race you to the pool…loser buys dinner…”

Jinyoung pushed Mark away and started running back to the house.

            “Yaa! That’s cheating!”

            “There’s no referee here!”

The two made it to the pool in record time.

            “You lost…dinner is on you!” Jinyoung stuck his tongue out at Mark.

            “You cheated…not fair…”

            “Nothing is fair in this world babe…”

Mark took off his clothes leaving his board shorts on and dived into the pool, making huge splash.

            “This is great…c’mon babe…get in…”

            “Here I come…” Jinyoung ran and did a cannon ball, diving right next to Mark, splashing water everywhere.

            “Nice…”

The boys engaged in heated water fights, dunking each other’s head whenever they get a chance. Mark won when Jinyoung suggested they had a freestyle swimming race.

            “Are you sure you’re not a seal in your previous life?” Jinyoung asked when they were having breaks in between. He was leaning against the pool wall, watching Mark floating at the deeper side of the pool.

            “Could be…” Mark swam closer.

            “I want a pool when I move to my own house…maybe as big as this…”

            “You look kinda y right now…with that wet hair…” Mark put his hands on both sides of the wall, trapping Jinyoung at the centre.

            “Well, I can say the same about you…” Jinyoung hooked his arm around Mark’s neck.

He chuckled.

            “What’s so funny?” Mark asked.

            “Nothing…it’s just that…all of this felt surreal to me…” Jinyoung looked into Mark’s dark eyes.

            “Surreal?”

            “Yeah…you…me…like this…I mean…I’ve been imagining this for a while and now that it’s coming true…I just hope that this wasn’t a dream…”

            “Believe me babe…this is not a dream…”

Mark draws their body closer and soon their lips met. The kiss was slow and sensual, filled with love with a little hint of lust. Jinyoung’s lower lips, Mark was asking permission to enter which easily granted by the younger one. Their tongue duelled to soundless music, wanting to dominate.

            “Oh my god…”

The two broke the kiss abruptly due to the voice. Tammy was standing by the pool with wide open, looking at the boys.

            “Sis…” Mark’s eyes widened.

*Not again…* he sighed.

            “Okay…I didn’t see this coming though…” she grinned.

            “What are you doing home? Mom said you’re going to Uncle Baek’s house.”

            “Well…they did but I don’t since I’m going out with my friends…I didn’t know I would see this instead…hi Jinyoung…” she waved.

            “Hi noona…” Jinyoung felt his cheeks blushed. Getting caught making out with his boyfriend by his sister is quite embarrassing to say the least.

            “I’m going out now…and please take care of those little tents before mom and dad coming back ok Mark? Later…” she winked and walked away.

            “Yaa!”

Mark and Jinyoung looked at each other.

            “Ok…that was embarrassing…” Jinyoung said, waded closer to Mark, wrapping his arm around Mark’s waist.

            “Yeah…”

            “Do you think she gonna tell everyone?”

            “With Tammy…you can’t expect anything…she’s full of surprises…”

Night…

Mark went to the kitchen and saw Tammy at the table having ice cream.

            “Can I talk to you?” he said, sitting next to Tammy.

            “Sure lil’ bro…where’s that lover boy of yours?” she wiggled her eyebrows with chuckles.

            “Can you please tone down your voice? Someone would hear you.” He glared at her. “He’s with mom…”

            “How long has it been? You and Jinyoung?”

            “Two weeks give and take…”

            “Really?”

Mark nodded.

            “And the agency is completely ok with it?”

            “Well…they didn’t know…there’s a dating ban among staff and I think we’re the first artist-manager that ignore the rule.”

            “Not to mention the first one that hooked up…”

            “Yeah…”

            “You know that this is kinda dangerous if it got out to the media…I mean…Jinyoung’s career is at stake and yours too…”

            “I know sis…but Jinyoung is worth the risk…we’ve talked about this and he felt the same…”

            “You really love that guy huh?”

            “More than I think I guess…” he smiled.

            “I just want you to be happy Mark…and if Jinyoung can give you that happiness…I’m ok with it…”

            “I just can’t believe you caught me kissing a guy twice though…”

            “Well…lady luck is on my side then…”

The siblings shared a hug.

 

Short chapter...I just had to post this up...

Happy reading and flood the comment box!

BBYONG!!!