The Royal Council

My Special Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]It was the look in their eyes that warned me.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Royal Council[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Unlike other schools, Seoul Academy was a prestigious school, meant only for the rich and famous. This also indicated that everyone here in S.A was either rich, famous or extremely talented. Due to these unique circumstances, S.A was also governed differently.

Unlike normal schools which were governed and reigned by the teachers, school leaders and board of directors, S.A was governed by The Royal Council. The Royal Council was created for the sake of maintaining balance within the school. It also meant that their words were absolute. They were the law. That was what struck you the most. Terror.

You were listening peacefully to music when a sudden burst of cold wind struck you. You looked up, only to find the Secretariat of The Royal Council walking into the classroom. What is she doing here?

Lee Min Jung, the Secretariate of The Royal Council glanced around before finally laying her eyes on you. Your breathe quickened, heart thumping so fast you thought it was going to fall out of your chest.

"Kim Hye Mi, The Royal Council requests for your presence. Please follow me."

Her tone was all business, polite but slightly demanding. You nodded your head and got up to follow her. On your way there, you decided to be bold and ask a question.

"Lee Min Jung-ssi, may I know why I have been summon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter