A Wish Come True

My Special Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]As I lay there, silent, I wonder if it was all a dream.[/CONTENTID1]  

[CONTENTID2]A wish come true.[/CONTENTID2]   [CONTENTID3]The airport was crowded, everyone, those who were Primadonnas were there to meet the arrival of their favourite idols, FT Island. You were there as well but well-hidden at the back. The fangirls had really out-done themselves this time, they had put on layers of make-up, making themselves seem like Clowns ready for a Circus performance. 

You got pushed right to the back and you tripped over someone's large banner saying,' Hong Ki! I Love You!'. Exasperated, you decide to leave, it was impossible for you to meet them, not at this rate. As you got ready to leave, an obnoxious fangirl pushed you hard and you fell down, hitting someone in the process.

"I'm so sorry! Are you ok? Did you get hurt badly?" You apologize profusely, red-faced out of embarrassment. 

The person just smiled and said," No, thank you." Strangely, he seemed very familiar to you, like you have seen him before but you couldn't remember. 

"What's your name?" The stranger asked kindly. 

"I'm Kim Hye Mi, 15 years old and a freshman at Seoul Academy. Nice to meet you." You politely reply, your eye-smile beaming at him. 

"I'm Lee Hong Ki, main vocal of FT Island." WAIT — WHAT?!? He was WHO? How could I have missed that?

"I'm a great fan of yours, I really love your music and especially your vocals. May I have an autogr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter