Let The Concert Begin!

My Special Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Please tell me that what we have is something more special than this...[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Let the concert begin[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] It was 2pm and classes for the whole school had already ended. Fangirls rushed to the hall, determined to get the 'best seats'. You stroll in slowly, your mind occupied with thoughts about HIM. You could imagine the look on his face, the charisma that he would explode and it would all go to you. 

The principal enters the hall with grace and walks to the mic stand.

"AHEM! Welcome students of Seoul High School! This is the first ever time that our school has introduced a concert for Korean Pop Bands, Groups and Singers. I hope that you all would enjoy the concert as much as you can. Does anyone know who the performers are for today?"

"FT ISLAND!!!!" The crowd roars."

"That's right! Now, let me give you a little background information about FT Island. FT Island stands for Five Treasure Island, it consists of five members, with them being..."

The principal's voice drones on as you heard a loud whisper, a conversation ongoing. You turn your head to the direction of the voices and found out that it was Sun Mi and her posse again.

"OH MY GOD! I AM SO GOING TO MAKE HONG KI MY BOYFRIEND SO THAT THEY CAN ALL BE JEALOUS OF ME! I MEAN, I'M LIKE SO PRETTY AND SMART, HE WILL SURELY FALL FOR ME! RIGHT GUYS?"

"YEAH!" Her posse chimed.

"Because un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter