The truth

My Special Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] It was the blatent honest truth that hurt the most. That's why I attempted to escape from it all. Away, where I wouldn't be hurt at all. [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] The truth [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

You look up, staring into the figure's eyes. They were a piercing shade of grey, as if they were about to encover all your deepest secrets. She had long, straight, blond hair and a serious expression plastered on her face. She obviously meant business. 

"Please, do have a seat." She elegantly gestered to the empty on the other end of the conference table.

"We have some ... issues to discuss."

Issues? What kind of issues? By the way she chose her words, it meant bad news. What could happen?

You glance around the room nervously, unsure on whether you should follow as she dictated. What were the consequences of disobeying her?

12 pairs of eyes stared straight at you, as if they were judging you from the depths of their eyes. What was this? An interrogation? What have I done wrong? After a brief moment of hesitation, including meeting the eyes of Ms. President once more, you take the empty seat with a deep sigh.

"May I know what this is about?" You decide to ask, after a tense moment of staring.

"Of course. Min Jung, do bring out the relevant documents." Ms. President, Hwang Ai Ree you remembered, seeing her face at the Freshman Introductory Ceremony, waved her hand dismissively.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter