Unexpected news

My Special Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Life is full of unexpected turns, that's why we live such colorful lives. [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Unexpected news [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

"I... I...." You stuttered, lost for words for the very first time in your life. Would they judge you for your choice? Those who didn't know anything about you, about what you wen't through, what you live by. 

"Being a chaebol heir, you shouldn't have anything to be afraid of, isn't it? Plus, you don't need a contract for SM Entertainment, being the daughter would give you access to the entire company. What are you doing this for, agasshi?" Ai Ree raised an eyebrow at you, gently frowning.

"I don't have anything to answer to you. I believe that such reasoning belongs under the breech of personal privacy. Am I wrong?" You composed yourself once more, taking deep breaths and replied in a calm voice.

"But of course. However, it is the concern of the Royal Council when such an incident occurs, especially when it affects the entire academy. Now, how do you plan to settle this?" Ai Ree paced calmly, staring intently at you all the while. 

"I have accepted her challenge, and I duly intend to follow through to it. There's no reason not to after all. Isn't it?" You raised an eyebrow at her, crossing your arms while doing so.

"Very well, then may I make one suggestion?" A suggestion? For what? What does she plan to do?

"The Royal Council would like to exten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter