Challenge!

My Special Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]You never know what you'll get yourself into. That's how unpredictable life is.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Challenge[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The next day, Sun Mi haughtily came up to me and proclaimed loudly to the class.

"I want to challenge you to a music contest!"

I was surprised and kind of shocked. Why did she want to challenge me? What does she want to gain from me if she won the contest?

She smirked at me and ran a hand through her hair. 

"Come on, you're not scared are you? So I guess you do know when you are going to lose, don't you? So you're not such a after all!" She taunted me, smirking widely.

I couldn't believe my ears. She had called me a . No one had called me THAT before. Even if I was hesitant about this before, there was NO way I was going to back down after THAT threat.

"FINE! Then we will challenge! When do you want it held?"

Sun Mi's smirk widened and her posse followed her as well.

"The contest will be held on Next Monday, in the school hall. Everyone will be there, even professional judges. You have to perform 3 songs with it being 1 solo and 2 group songs. You have to include dancing and instruments for the songs."

I was shocked, how am I going to get anyone to help me on this? Sun Mi seemed to sense my hesitation and she scoffed.

"Chicken, are we? If you don't want to, we can call this over and I automatically win."

"There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter