A Wish Upon A Star

My Special Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]What do you think of coincidences? A bit too lucky for them? Let us begin where it all started out, right here at Seoul Academy.[/CONTENTID1]  

[CONTENTID2]A wish upon a star.[/CONTENTID2]   [CONTENTID3] It's a beautiful morning as usual in Seoul Academy, the birds chirp and sing while the flowers bow their heads, nodding at the pedestrians as they walked past. You, Kim Hye Mi, the flower of the school population due to your beauty and brains but are in secret, a Primadonna and especially a Hong Ki fan.

"Can anyone answer this question?" Blur glances were thrown at each other, as everyone attempted to avoid eye contact with the teacher. All but you.

It was Chemistry period and eveyone was learning about The Electrolysis of Water and The Electroplating diagram.This was a new topic to everyone and all most everyone did not know how to answer the question, all except you. You gave a scoff and rolled your eyes, raising your hand in an attempt to answer. 

"It decomposes itself into Hydrogen and Oxygen, with the ratio 2:1. Apart from that, they are also a form of Covalent Bonding."

As usual, it is down to you to meet the teacher's expectations. The teacher beams at you then sends a glare to the rest of your classmates.

Lee Sun Mi, one of your 'arch-enemies' stands up and glares at you. She hates you for always being the center of attraction, for always getting what you want. Like they always say, sour grapes.

"Look, i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter