Chapter 8 : Love

Words That Are Hard To Say

 

 

Chapter 8 : Love
 
Nichkhun’s POV
 
Where am I ? 
 
I gazed upon the scenery in front of me . An old-fashioned house and a grown apple tree stands there like a distant memory. Where have I seen this place ? Why does it look and feel so familiar ? 
 
Just then , wearing a white spring dress , she approached me. Like how every dream I had , she always appeared . The woman that I could never fully know , she became a question that I want answers to. 
 
“Nichkhun , why do you look so pale ?” She asked me with a graceful smile . She gently touched my forehead and I could feel her warmth . I looked at her curiously . Why does she somehow resemble me in a way ? Her chestnut brown long hair gets swept by the gentle wind . Her black eyes that seems to sparkle whenever she blinks. It was like she is my female counterpart. 
 
“Why is everything here so familiar to me ? “ I glanced to the grown apple tree . Its apples glisten due to the sunlight shining its warmth on it. 
 
“Sooner or later , you will find out . “ She chuckled at the sight of me. I was thinking really hard as the beautiful sight in front of me slowly fades away and I came back to reality. 
 
“Nichkhun.” I looked up to face a smiling Wooyoung. “Good morning , Mr Sleepy.” I chuckled at the thought of what happened last night. Wooyoung and I , we are together now. 
 
Propping my arm on the table , I stared at Wooyoung once again . I watched as he continued writing , ignoring the fact that I was looking at him. When he finally turned to look , he smiled again .
 
“What are you doing ?” 
 
“Admiring how beautiful and smart my lover is .” In one swift moment , I pulled myself up until I was 3 inches away from Wooyoung’s face. “All my past girlfriends were all better looking though. “
 
“What ? Was that supposed to mean something bad ?” Wooyoung seems to be angry at the thought of how he is compared to girls. “So , they are better than me ? Then you should go back to one of them.” He pouted angrily as he roughly scribbled down on his paper. 
 
It was really funny seeing how Wooyoung can get mad over such a small thing. His face and of course his pout was really too cute to resist. To him , he thinks I prefer my past girlfriends than him . 
 
“Wooyoung.” I called his name. He continues scribbling angrily. I chuckled. 
 
“You know..” He glanced at me for a moment. “You’re perfection in my eyes.” I could see a smile forming on his face and his usual blushing. 
 
“I’m going to the toilet.” He excuses himself as he rushed out of the empty classroom. I laughed as I looked around the classroom. Somehow , the papers on Wooyoung’s table just catch my attention. Sliding it to my table , I smiled. The words Wooyoung had just angrily scribbled moments ago.
 
I hate Nichkhun but I love him too much to even hate him.
Nichkhun , you stupid. I love you. <3
 
I could hear the door of the classroom slide open , screeching as usual . Thinking it was Wooyoung , I looked up to see the girl that was with Wooyoung yesterday. She was glaring at me real hard and I started to glare at her too.
 
“Nichkhun ssi. Leave my Wooyoung alone !” She emphasized her words loudly.
 
“Your Wooyoung ? I don’t know who you are but Wooyoung isn’t yours to claim.” 
 
“Wooyoung is not gay. You practically seduced him !” She slammed the table hard. “I saw you last night , you put something in his food didn’t you ?”
 
“Consider yourself a stalker.” I hissed at her.
 
“At least , I don’t do things that will harm him.” Again , the screeching of the door echoes in the room.
 
“Nichkhun , Soomi ? “ Wooyoung glanced at us back and forth. “Are you guys okay ?”
 
“Don’t try to do anything to him.” The girl named Soomi stomped out of the classroom with those final words.
 
“What was that about ?” Wooyoung sat down next to me . I shook my head indicating that it was nothing. 
 
Wooyoung and I. Our relationship is indeed different from the normal. But must love always be between a woman and a man ? To me – Love is Wooyoung himself. It’s true , others may think that I had seduced him because Wooyoung himself was just a normal student , a role model to them. Then there was me – who gets into fights every single day , skip lessons and even school itself. We were the complete opposite of each other. So why choose Wooyoung among the rest ? In the end , people might question 
 
What do I get from this relationship ?
 
The school bell rings . Snapping back to reality , Mr Junyoung comes in – again with a cane in his hand. I smirked , it was Maths lessons. 
 
“I hope I won’t see anyone in the front today.” It was the first time I was awake in Maths lesson and I was observing the teacher at first sight – how he wore his clothes , his hair and his stern face. But he wasn’t like those teachers back in the past where they had big round tummies and their belts seems too tight for them. Mr Junyoung actually looks like a fine man . His slick jet black hair , his charismatic brown eyes. He really looks very young. 
 
Suddenly I felt a familiar pair of eyes looking at me , wanting my attention.  I chuckled. Wooyoung must be wanting to know whether I had brought my book. Turning to meet his gaze , I gestured him to push his book to my table. Gasping in disbelief , he hung his head down in defeat. He pushed his book to my side and before he could stand up , I placed a similar book next to his . He looked at me , not believing that I had brought my book. He silently slide the book back to his side , chuckling at the thought of it. And I smiled at his foolishness. Finally , I felt our love towards each other growing strong.
 
“Wooyoung , let’s go. “ I grabbed hold of his hand when school had ended. 
 
“Nichkhun , I’m hungry.” Wooyoung pouted. Why must he torture me with that cute pout of his from time to time ?
 
“Then what would you like to eat ?” I pinched his cheeks as we intertwined our hands together.
 
“You still owe me food from yesterday.” He smiled sweetly at me.
 
I laughed and nodded as I pulled him out of the classroom. Before we knew it , we started running towards Uncle Kwon’s restaurant. We were in our own world when we entered .
 
“Nichkhun and Wooyoung.” Uncle Kwon greeted us when we sat down at yesterday’s spot. “Running out and not even taking one bite of my food. How rude.” 
 
“I’m sorry. Please forgive me for my rudeness.” Wooyoung bowed to him. Uncle Kwon just laughed at Wooyoung’s reaction. He patted Wooyoung and pushed him down on his seat. 
 
“Nichkhun ah , your friend here is amusing.” Uncle Kwon laughed again. “I’ll cook up yesterday’s food. So enjoy.”
 
“Did I do something funny ?”
 
“Yeah.” I reached out to pinch his cheeks. “Very funny.” I smiled widely. 
 
Wooyoung falls back into his own world , thinking really hard on what he did that was so funny that it didn’t make himself laugh. I chuckled at the sight. The food arrived and we started eating. I watched as Wooyoung eat his food hungrily as if he hadn’t eaten for days . Rice were messily stuck on his mouth. I reached out to wipe it off. 
 
“Wooyoung , your phone.” 
 
“Why ?”
 
“I didn’t bring mine. Shouldn’t we have a picture together ?”
 
Wooyoung giggled and took out his bag to retrieve his phone. Taking it , I moved to his side of the table. I pulled him closer to me , wrapping my arm around him. He moves in perfectly and leans against me.
 
“One , two , three.”  
 
I watched him as he admired our first picture together. I grinned knowing that Wooyoung is rightfully mine now and not other’s. 
 
“Yah , I think there’s something here.” I pointed at my cheek. “It’s been itching me.”
 
“Here ?” He placed a finger.
 
“No. There.” I pointed again. 
 
“There’s nothing there.” 
“It’s really itchy , look closely.” Wooyoung came closer and then I took a picture of it. He quickly turns around just in time to see a picture of him that looks like he was kissing me – on the cheek.
 
“Wooyoung !” I tried to stop Wooyoung’s hands from retrieving the phone. “You got caught !” 
 
“YAH ! “ Wooyoung continued to reach for the phone but I was too strong for him.
 
“I have to send it to my phone first.” I started pressing my numbers in and press the send button. “Done.” I laughed as I gave the phone back to Wooyoung , receiving another deadly pout from him again. 
 
“I hate you.”
 
“I know. I love you too, Jang Wooyoung.” I kissed him on the cheek.
 
 
A ringing tone echoes in the dark dull room. Jokwon , who happens to pass by , goes in to have a look . The room that so called belong to Nichkhun. Jokwon had always hated his guts. Roughly taking the phone off the floor , he flips it open only to see a text message from an unknown number. Opening it , Jokwon smirks to himself as he walks out of the room like the diva he was. 
 
“Boss. It seems like Nichkhun is not doing his job well.” Jokwon shoves the phone to the boss. The boss angered at what he was looking at , slammed the table roughly. 
 
“That insolent brat. “ He stands up in anger. “When he comes back , bring him to me. “
 
“I told you. “ Jokwon muttered to him. “You should have sent me instead of him.” 
 
“Shut up Kwon !” Jokwon sighs in defeat. “Shouldn’t you be doing something ?”
 
“Whatever. I’m out of here.” Jokwon walks out of the room and shuts the door behind him. He smirks knowing that Nichkhun will be dead when he comes back from his little date with Taecyeon’s boy. 
 
“He should have listened to me.” Jokwon passes a wall of Wooyoung’s pictures. “I was the one that Wooyoung went crazy for.” 
 
A/N : Hey Hey ! I’m back ! Korea was inded a beautiful and memorable place~ I will never forget the kindness of Korean people especially my Korean BF ! 
Btw did you enjoy it ? It might take me a while to write the next chapter. I have the plot but I have no ideas. That is me !
Anyway , thanks for all the comments. <3 But why aren’t you receiving my heart ? I’m sad :( 
Well, keep the comments coming ! and tell all your friends about this fanfic ~  
 
Credits to : misskaelovesyou @ lovequotesrus.tumblr.com