Meet Nichkhun

Words That Are Hard To Say

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V
 
"Yah! Yah! Nichkhun! Wake up you bastard!" A voice shake me up from my deep slumber. I opened my eyes to see Jokwon, my boss's assistant kicking me from behind.
 
I really shouldn't be here at all. If wasn't for my late father's debt, I would be a normal student going to a normal school! But no, I solely thought my father was a good role model. But this make me disgusted of him. Getting loans from gangsters out of nowhere to satisfied his secret gambling needs. We, as a family, didn't even know anything. In front of us, he was such a strong and strict man. But behind, he's just like every gambler. I was dishearted. I could still remember that day, he commited suicide after he killed my mother whom had found out his gambling activities. Then, gangsters broke down our door and took me away and place me as their slave.
 
"Yah! Go get dressed, Boss need to see you"
"I understand."
 
I got up from the cold floor and walk to the corner where they had placed my clothes. I wore a white shirt and black jeans and proceeded to the Boss's room. I knocked on the door to get the permission to come in. Once I got it, I entered cautiously.
 
"Nichkhun ah! Do you want to know how much you have paid so far?"
 
I look at the Boss with my intimidating eyes but I just nodded, hoping that I have finish paying and I was allowed to go.
 
"Only 2OO,OOO!" The Boss said with a fierce tone. "I want more than that to be achieved every month. Its your father's fault to get his own child into trouble! Haha"
 
I was shocked. I had worked hard. But somehow everything just ended up lesser than I thought.
 
"But I'm giving you a chance now. This can take up until 500,000 of the debt. Do you want to know what it is?" The Boss stared at me with coldness deep within.
 
My eyes widened when I heard 500,000 coming out of his mouth. Adding with the 200,000 I've made from the past 2 years. It will be 700,000. I needed only 300,000 left to pay off my father's debt. I look at him and nodded my head.
 
"You should know my tribe has becoming lesser and lesser because of that stupid bastard Taecyeon from the Dragon Tribe"
 
Taecyeon was the boss of the Dragon Tribe, enemies of this tribe, the Lion Tribe. The Boss really hates the guts of Taecyeon. But to me, Taecyeon was probably the best gangster I've ever met. There was a war going on between The Lion tribe and The Dragon tribe. Due to lesser number of people than The Dragon tribe, The Lion tribe lost many people, mostly the loyals one.
 
"I'm giving you a good chance Nichkhun. You just have to enroll into this school and recruit the students there, mostly the bad ones to join the Lion tribe." The Boss said with a power tone in his voice.
 
"What do I have to look out for?"
 
"The Dragon tribe's people who are studying there of course. The news was..Taecyeon's boy studies there. But he's not like his father at all. Just an innocent boy who doesn't know what his father's doing out there." The Boss said smirking and his lips.
 
"I don't know any of the Dragon Tribe's people or how they look like."
 
"Don't worry about that. Remember Dragon Tribe's people usually has those dragon's tattoos on them. Your task is..only know how Taecyeon's boy is like. What's his personality like? Only observe him Nichkhun. Only observe." The Boss said to me reminding me it was a very simple task.
 
"I understand. What does he look like?"
 
The boss handed me a photograph of a boy. The boy had black hair that somehow has quite some curls. He had puffy cheeks and his skin was white. His eyes seems to sparkle in the photograph. I nodded my head when the boss ask me whether the boy looked cute.
 
I agreed and accepted the order. The Boss was giving me a chance to go back to school again. To be a student and study. But most importantly is the $500,000. If this order can fill up the gaps of $800,000.. Then I would be willing to do anything to get it. And the first thing I have to do is...
 
enrol into Puddlemere High.
 
Author's Note: Sorry to Hottest. That I made the boss say Taecyeon is a *******. But its all fanfics. So nothing is really. And Puddlemere High is not even real (i think). All the characters is not mine even the boss is not mine. You'll find out the boss real name soon.