Chapter 7 [|] : Spending Time

Words That Are Hard To Say

 

Chapter 7 [|] : Spending Time

 
Wooyoung's POV 
 
Nichkhun was still being who he was. Last time, I caught him smoking in the toilet and he just brushed me off. When I offered him a drink, he smirk and shove the drink back to me. Why is he even meaner than before? 
 
Mr Changmin had asked me to look out for him. In my heart, I wanted to say no but how could I when I'm a teacher's pet ?
 
"Hurry up. They are going to fight him now" A group of seniors pass by me, shoving me to the wall. 
 
"Fight?" I watched them as they ran towards my class. I started running realising what was going to happen. 
 
"Yah ! Wake up. " When I got to class , Jiyong , a student from next door had already started provoking Nichkhun.
 
Nichkhun sat up as he glared at Jiyong. Jiyong continued provoking him , pushing him on the head. 
 
"Do you think I will be scared if you keep glaring at me ? Go to hell." Jiyong laughed.
 
With one swift moment , Nichkhun had kicked the table and punched Jiyong directly in the face . Pulling him by the collar , he continued punching Jiyong. Jiyong by then had blood trickling down his mouth. He wipes it off and launch a fist at Nichkhun . Nichkhun in turn receive the blow and lays on the floor. Jiyong runs to him but Nichkhun kick him causing Jiyong to hit some tables nearby. Before Nichkhun could punch him again , Mr Junyoung came in to see what was the ruckus all about. 
 
"Nichkhun , Jiyong" Mr Junyoung turned to make eye contact with me. "And you , Wooyoung . Come into my office now !" 
 
I gulped. Being called by Mr Junyoung is always bad news. 
 
Nichkhun's POV
 
I pushed off the guy that was fighting me and started to walk towards Wooyoung. 
 
"What you're waiting for ?" I took him by his wrist as I pulled him out of the classroom. I could hear gasps and whispers as we walked out.
 
We walk silently towards the teacher's office. He continued to allow me to pull him by the wrist. I slowly let go of him as I hesitated to hold his hand. We finally reached the door. I was about to open it when he finally spoke.
 
"I.. I'll bear the responsibility. " He said as he reached out to open the door. I stop his hand and pull it away.
 
"What do you mean you will bear it?" I looked into his sparkling eyes. 
 
"Just shut up if you still want to be here!" He swiftly opened the door and step inside. 
 
I couldn't believe what he was saying. He wasn't at fault and yet he wants to be responsible for my wrongdoings. Jang Wooyoung , you idiot. How can someone like you exists ? 
 
How did you manage to steal my heart away ?
 
"Wooyoung , Nichkhun . " Mr Junyoung continued writing without looking up at us. 
 
"Its not Nichkhun's fault. I was the one that started the fight." He tried explaining.
 
"Wooyoung, how is Nichkhun and Jiyong fighting has to do with you ?" 
 
"Jiyong and I had a bet." Wooyoung looked at me with those eyes again. "That whoever could make Nichkhun angry the most wins." 
 
Mr Junyoung eyed at me and started laughing sarcastically. "Wooyoung, don't lie. You and Jiyong do not even know each other. " 
 
I watched as Wooyoung tried to convince the teacher. My eyes were getting teary. I bit my lips. Why have I suddenly feel emotions ? All this years , training to be cold and emotionless , are they going to end right here ? When did I learned to be touched by someone's actions ?
 
When did he break through the cold layers of my heart ? 
 
"Whatever it is, Nichkhun will still be punished."
 
"Please Mr Junyoung , I'm really telling the truth !"
 
"Keep quiet Jang Wooyoung !" Mr Junyoung then looked at me. "Come to my office tomorrow. I'll give you your punishment then." 
 
"Please.." My eyes in shock . Wooyoung was kneeling down. Mr Junyoung sighed as he rubbed his neck.
 
"Since he's a new student , I'll let him off. " Wooyoung looked up to me and smile. 
 
"Thank you Mr Junyoung. I'll make sure he won't do it again. " He smiles as he bowed to the teacher. His smile turns into a frown as he pulls me out of the office. 
 
"You're off for now. But don't ever fight Jiyong again. " He hurriedly walks off but I pull him back by the hand. 
 
Right there , I hugged him tightly. 
 
"You are really stupid aren't you ?" He attempts to break away but I hug him more tightly.
 
"Nichkhun, please let go of me." He continued struggling. The more he struggle, the more I hug him closer.
 
After a few struggles, he finally stop struggling and I reluctantly let go. He starts to walk off as fast as he could and I watched him turn into a corner. I turned around as I walk to the roof.
 
The wind passes by me as I flung open the door. I breathe in and out heavily. I laid down on the bench as I close my eyes to fall asleep. I bit my lips as I close my eyes tighter. Somehow, I was unable to sleep like I usually do. Frustrated , I sat up as I enjoyed the view on the roof. There was nothing much except the garden filled with roses and sunflowers.
 
Suddenly , Wooyoung just flashes through my mind. I started frowning again. My phone starts to ring unexpectedly.
 
"Yo Nichkhun ! " I smiled. "Coming to the restaurant ?" 
 
"Why ? I thought you had a date, Seulong ?" 
 
Seulong , my best friend. He isn't in any gangs but he could pack a few punches. How Seulong and I become best buddies is still a mystery knowing that I rarely make friends with anyone.
 
"Obviously. Today is a special day . Ahjussi is letting us eat for free since we are his regular customers. "
 
"Really ? So you're bringing your girl ?" 
 
"Bringing this girl to eat without paying , its like inviting death to myself." I chuckled. "So bring someone and eat the free food for me." 
 
"Okay. Bye." I hung up the phone as I hurried to the school gate seeing that school was going to end. 
 
There I waited impatiently for a guy named
 
Jang Wooyoung.
 
A/N : Here you go , Chapter 7 Part 1 ! Did you enjoy it ? Hope it wasn’t bad ! Btw , keep the comments coming . I love reading your comments. <3 ^^ And I'm really sorry for writing very short.. I'll keep trying to write longer next time ! :)