Meet Wooyoung

Words That Are Hard To Say

 

Wooyoung's P.O.V
 
*RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!*
 
I woke up when I heard my alarm clock ring. It was irritating but I had to wake up. Today, I have to go to school as usual. I always hated going to school. But I forced myself to.
 
"Good morning Appa." I said as I walked to the dining room where my father was sitting at.
 
"Morning." He said looking at me sitting down as he ate his breakfast.
 
My father was a strict person. He is always telling me to do well in my studies and canes me if I fail one of the subjects. But I know his true intention. Ever since my mother's death, he became like this. Once in a while, he will look at the photo albums that has their memories in there and cry. He was going through a lot. He once said my mother was his first and true love.
 
"Wooyoung ah. Better eat fast, you'll be late for school."
 
"Appa, its only 9."
 
"Going there earlier is better, gets your mind to work earlier."
 
"Arasseo." I said giving him a pout. My father is the only one that can resist my pout. Usually it just drives people insane.
 
I got up from my seat when I had finished my meal. I put on my shoes and started to walk to school. Usually the driver would drive me to school but I prefer walking since the school was not that far.
 
=== At School ===
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted my classmates when I entered class.
 
"Woo...Wooyoung ssi" A girl approach me.
 
I glance up to see her face red like a tomato. Jung Soomi. She was a classmate of mine since middle school. Somehow even I don't know how she managed to get into every school I went to.
 
"Erm..um..would you...will you..umm.." She said pausing with every word.
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Will you...Ah! Sorry. " She said running back to her seat with her face red with different shadings.
 
What was that about? I sighed and turn to face the front again. The door slid open, revealing Mr Changmin, our homeroom teacher. He told the students to go back to their seats immediately so that he can began class.
 
"Class. We will be having a new student today. I hope you will treat him well."
 
Whispers began between the classmates. For me, I was just looking out at the window. So what if there was a new student.
 
"Please come in."
 
The door slid open once again, but this time revealing a boy of our age. He looked foreign and his skin was quite pure. But the way he walks, it was like he is from a tribe. He look up having a glare in the cold eyes. He smirked and turn to the blackboard, roughly picking up a chalk. He roughly wrote his name and turn around and threw the chalk over his shoulders. He walk to the empty seat and sat down. What was more amusing is, the empty seat was the seat to mine. I look at him sit down and look up to the board to see his name.
 
'Nichkhun'
 
A/N : Sorry that it is too short !