Chapter 4 : That Idiot

Words That Are Hard To Say

 

Sometimes LOVE makes us do the craziest things. 
 
Chapter 4: That Idiot
Author's Note: Latest update before I go to camp ! Hope you enjoy enjoy it !
 
Wooyoung's P.O.V
 
I walk to school with a memory on replay in my mind. Nichkhun, the guy that I least expect to save me from Jungmin and Hyeri, he saved me. He saved me. But why? A question that I didn't have the courage to ask. How could I ask him? I can't even start a conversation with him.
 
I took my seat when I reach the classroom. I glance at the seat next to me. As usual, it was empty. I sighed and reach out to the table, only to be stopped by the school bell. I clenched my fist and stood up to greet Mr Yoon. Then Mr Yoon continue to blabber about the history of Korea when the door slid open.
 
Brown chestnut messy hair, black eyes that look tired from not enough sleep but is still able to give a menacing look and white skin that has somehow got darken. A sling bag lurched on his shoulder messily.
 
"Nichkhun ssi, good morning." Mr Yoon said as he saw Nichkhun entering the classroom.
 
"Tcch.. Morning." Nichkhun said smirking as he walk to his seat.
 
Nichkhun pull back the seat roughly and sat down next to me. I stole glances at him, making sure he didn't notice. He gave me a glare making me think that I was found out. I diverted my eyes to Mr Yoon and pay attention. At the corner of my eye, I could see he placed his head on the table and closed his eyes. I look at him and can't help but stare.
 
Locks of his messy hair covered his left eye partially. His lips parched open a little. I carefully push away the locks of hair to reveal his face that had caught my attention. My lips soon turned into a silly grin. I was a fool. And yet here I am, staring at him openly. But the thing is how did I manage to escape the sight of Mr Yoon? I look up to see Mr Yoon facing the class,smiling. I wondered why as he rarely smiles. I listened attentively, writing down notes and making sure Nichkhun does not get caught sleeping. But he rarely does get caught.
 
====Maths Lesson====
 
"Those who did not bring their textbooks, stand in front here and prepare to get punish." Mr Junyoung said sternly as he held his cane in his hand. He started to walk to check table by table.
 
I look around as the boys started to stand up and went in front. Nichkhun was sleeping and he didn't have the textbook. Heck he never bought any of the textbooks. As Mr Junyoung approach our table, I shook Nichkhun up and did something that I had never done for someone.
 
I went to the front.
 
End of Wooyoung's P.O.V
 
Nichkhun's P.O.V
 
"Nichkhun, over here." A woman in white, called my name. She was smiling at me. It felt so familiar, the feeling of the woman calling me. Who is she? I wanted to know. I could see myself running to her, smiling like a fool. When did I ever became someone who smiled like a fool? When did I?
 
" Nichkhun..I'll be here when you can't find me. Umm--"
 
Her voice was cut off by a shaken touch. I swear that who ever shook me up was going to get beaten. I opened my eyes slowly and sat up tiredly to see a book slide to my table in a fast movement. I look at the person sitting next to me. He was standing and going straight to the front of the class where there were a few other boys. I blinked twice, confuse on what was going on. I smirked when I saw the cane in the teacher's grip, finally figuring it out.
 
"Turn behind. This is what you get for not bringing my textbook to class. Don't be so forgetful next time or it will be twice!" The teacher said before giving them one hit of the cane.
 
I smirked and flip open a few pages of the book. It was thick but it wasn't like me to care about the thickness.
 
"Thinking of paying me back for the time I saved you? Jang Wooyoung, that's pathetic." I said in my head, smirking for the 3rd time. I layed my head on the thick book and soon fell asleep with a new memory in my head. A memory of an idiot who risk his stupid for a person like me whom he knows will be able to withstand the pain. The name of that idiot is...
 
Jang Wooyoung.