Chapter 3 : Another Side

Words That Are Hard To Say

 

Chapter 3: Another Side
 
Nichkhun's P.O.V
 
School has ended and I was walking back to the place where I might called it partially home and partially hell. I walk pass a few shops to see Puddlemere students shopping or eating inside. Since last week, I've been studying at Puddlemere High and I would think this school was the greatest joke.
 
When they heard of me, they come running and get into a big fight with me. I always kick them out of the classroom and go to sleep again. It had became a habit every single day. Come and get beaten by me. How pathetic was that? No one was able to beat me. How was I supposed to recruit people into the Lion's tribe when they have no fighting skills.
 
But I had to stay on. I had to. The Boss ordered me to recruit new members, I had to do it. For the sake of 5 million dollars and my freedom, I'm forced to do it.
 
I snap out of my world and look into an unknown shop. A figure caught my sight. Black curly hair, pure white skin, puffy cheeks that you could squeeze, big oval eyes. I find myself unable to pull my sight away, it was as if I was looking at an angel. My lips that was once a frown had turn into a smile.
 
"Jang Wooyoung." I said softly to no one in particular. I could hear myself breathing and my breath could be seen due to the cold air.
 
I look at him that was smiling like a fool. I could hear The Boss's order in my head.
 
"Only observe him Nichkhun, only observe."
 
My smile soon turned into a frown. I look at Wooyoung again, to see him heading out of the shop. I sighed and kept walking but somehow my pace seems to be decreasing. Was I doing this on purpose?
 
"Yah! Jang Wooyoung! What do you have there?" An unfamiliar voice shouted. I find myself stopping in the tracks to listen. Why was I caring so much?
 
" Ya...Yah.. Give that back. What do you guys want?" I heard him say hesistantly. For a guy, he was scared of someone who shouted at him? How pathetic.
 
"You still dare to ask! How rude can you get, Jang Wooyoung!" A female voice shouted at him. "Darling, let's go into the alley in case someone sees us."
 
I turned back just in time to see Wooyoung being pulled by 2 people into a dark alley.
Why did I felt that I had to go there and protect him? Why am I feeling like this? The next thing I knew I was running to the dark alley.
 
End Of Nichkhun's P.O.V
 
Wooyoung's P.O.V
 
I came out from Kiki's shop with a small green paper bag in my hand. I had just bought a small pink box and a pack of sticky notes. I didn't know why I had to buy them, I just felt like buying them. I smiled as I glanced at the paper bag in my hand, happy that I bought the two items.
 
I look in front to see a familiar figure. He was wearing my school's boy uniform so I presume he was in my school. He was walking slowly as if he was like a zombie. I chuckled sightly at the sight and shook my head.
 
"Yah! Jang Wooyoung! What do you have there?" I heard the oh so familiar voice that I really wished I didn't hear.
 
The voice belonged to none other than Kim Jungmin. And in a flash, he appeared in front of me with a menacing look with his girlfriend, Lee Hyeri, next to him. Both of them are known for bullying others and taking the victim's money by force. I had been their victim since the start of this month and I really hate seeing them coming to me when they needed money.
 
Jungmin took my paper bag and peered inside as if inside the bag was toxic gas. I panicked and quickly try to take it back. He chuckled and then smirked. He looked at me as I was practically flunging my arms around trying to retrieve back my paper bag.
 
"Ya...Yah...Give that back..What do you guys want?" A tone of afraidness was how I spoke. Indeed I was afraid. Afraid of them.
 
"You still dare to ask! How rude can you get Jang Wooyoung!" Hyeri shouted at me with a menacing look. "Darling, let's go into the alley in case someone sees us." She said with a different tone to Jungmin as she pointed to the alley behind me.
 
Jungmin nodded his head and they both pulled me forcefully to the dark alley. I close my eyes wishing for someone to stop them. I look at the empty street with hopeful eyes but no one appeared.
 
"Yah! $300 now." Jungmin said as he squatted down next to me with a bat where he found nearby in his hand.
 
"I don't have the money. I'm serious, I don't."
"You always say that, Wooyoung. You never change. Darling, let's check him." Hyeri said as Jungmin held Wooyoung tightly so that she could search him for money.
 
Wooyoung screams for help, hopefully and wishing someone would come. He close his eyes tightly with his finger crossed when all of a sudden.
 
"YAH!" I heard a familiar voice. It couldn't be him. Why would he save someone? He's not that type of guy to save people. I opened my eyes to see that someone punched Jungmin.
 
"Nic..Nich..Nichkhun-ssi?!"
 
End of Wooyoung's P.O.V
Normal P.O.V
 
Nichkhun punch Jungmin in the stomach making Jungmin being pushed against the wall. Nichkhun held Jungmin by the collar and held him against the wall.
 
"What do you want from Wooyoung?" Nichkhun ask Jungmin, glaring at him.
 
"Nnn..nothing..let me go.."
 
"I'll let you go..if you leave Wooyoung alone."
"So what! Who are you anyway? Don't meddle into other people's business!" Hyeri said as she tried to push Nichkhun away from her boyfriend.
 
"Who am I to Wooyoung is none of your business! Get lost!"
 
"Let's go! Go!" Jungmin said as he pulled Hyeri out of the dark alley.
 
Wooyoung's P.O.V
 
I watched both of them walk out of the alley with frantic faces. I twist my wrist slighty, trying to endure the scars that Jungmin had made while holding me. I look at Nichkhun and realised he was looking at me.
 
"Nich-"
 
"I'm going home. You better go home too." He said as he walk out of the alley too, when suddenly he stop. "Jang Wooyoung."
 
Surprised, I look at him with eyes filled with questions. Was he going to say "Be careful next time." or "You made me worried."?
 
"You're weak.." He said smirking and soon he walked off. I wished that I could just rub off that smirk off his face. It was getting on my nerves.
 
"Nichkhun-ssi, Thank you." I said to the thin air hoping that Nichkhun will hear it.