Chapter 6 : He's Doing It Again

Words That Are Hard To Say

 

Chapter 6: He's Doing It Again

Wooyoung's P.O.V

 

“Omo , its Wooyoung.” A girl whispered to her friends as they eyed me weirdly as I walk to my class .

More whispers could be heard as I walk pass them. Even my classmates were whispering when I finally sat down. I looked around, trying to ask why they were acting like that.

The doors opened revealing Seulong ,  a senior in the school. He was looking for someone when our eyes finally meet. Next thing I knew, he was dragging me to an empty classroom.

“Ongseul. What’s with everybody today ?”

He pinned me to the wall as he try to get something out of his pocket.

“This is what happened.” He shoved me his handphone as he sighs, sitting down on a table.

Seulong is working under my father. He’s always the one my father goes to for a report on my studies. Ever since middle school , he would enroll into the same school as me . Follow me around school just so he could fufill his job. I'm really irritated by his behaviour. You could say he is overall my stalker that stalks me for my father and money.

There was an sms on the screen. I gasped and I started to become furious.

“Jang Wooyoung is dating Nichkhun.”

 

“This is not true !” I said as I threw the handphone . “And don’t you dare tell Dad about this !”

I stomped out of the classroom , only to be cornered by students.  Right there,  my instinct tells me to run .I silently run down the corridors of the school, trying to hide from the entire student body. This is all because of the two girls that saw us in the classroom being so intimate .Rumours of me and Nichkhun being a couple keeps spreading like fire. Before I knew it, more and more students came to chase me.

 

Unknowingly, I ran up a staircase without knowing what it will lead to. I open a door and I found myself looking at the sight of our school's garden. I looked around trying to find a place to hide.

"What are you doing?"

I turned around to meet a pair of brown eyes, looking at me curiously. I gasped, trying to find the words to speak. I was in love with the owner of those pair of brown eyes.

"You!” I pointed my finger at him, angered by the rumours.

"What?" He asked me curiously. Even his curiosity look could make me flushed.

"Our rumour! You.." I diverted my gaze at the green plants, trying to avoid his eyes. " and me together."

"Ah..That rumour." He said finally realizing what was going on. But then, he started to smile. "KhunWoo..Nice name,don't you think."

"Eh?!"  I exclaimed in shock .Why did Nichkhun suddenly said that? And he was smiling too. I can hear fireworks exploding and my heart beating faster the usual. My breath was taken away by him.

"We'll see whether this KhunWoo couple can last. See you later." Nichkhun said suddenly, smirking as he walk towards the roof door, waving coolly at me.

 

End Of Wooyoung's P.O.V

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V

 

"Nichkhun-ah, can I ask you something?" The woman in white asked me with those eyes. She somehow resembles me in a way. But the fact that she keeps appearing in my dream bugs me. Is my dream telling me something?

"One day..what if one day your Appa(father)..will leaves you for no reason, what will you do then?"  Her voice seems too familiar for me. It was like a voice of an angel that was sent by God to protect me.

"I still have you right?" I asked, it was the only thing that came into my mind after she asked me that question.

"Yes..you are right..you still have me. Nichkhun-ah, if one day, your Appa and I are gone, you have to go back to where everything started. The places we've been as a family. We've plac--" Her voice soon drifted away as I heard the loud noise of a chair being pushed back from the desk.

 

I look to my right, ready to hurt the person who ended my dreams. My eyes were glaring  but it softens, realising it was Wooyoung that did the crime of ending my dream. My heart runs a thousand miles again just like how it did back on the roof. I don't know why am I feeling this way? Did I somehow fell in love ?

In a swift moment, a book comes into my possession and after staring at the book for a few seconds, it hit me. Wooyoung walks to the front, hesitant at first. He bit his lips till it bleed, trying to brace up for that moment. He was doing it again and he was doing it for me, only me.

"Wooyoung ah. What happened?" Mr Junyoung asked him, not believing that Wooyoung didn't bring his textbook.

"I..I left it at home." Wooyoung lied as he looked down to the floor, awaiting his punishment.

"You always brought it, but I'm sorry, I'll have to punish you for not bringing it." Mr Junyoung sighs as he gets ready his cane. I could see Wooyoung cringing. Why was he doing this again?

I could hear the loud smack. Those watching could feel the pain even though they weren't the one that's been caned. I silently watched as Wooyoung bowed down, apologizing to Mr Junyoung. He walks back to our table and silently sat down, trying to avoid my eyes that was staring at him intensely, following his every move. Finally, he had the courage to look at him with those pure eyes and suddenly I feel responsible for what he's doing to help me. As we continued to stare into each others's eyes. 

Fireworks are exploding around us.

 

A/N : Hope its long now ! I'll try to write longer next time ! :) Anyway, thanks for all the comments <3