Chapter 7 (||) : Together

Words That Are Hard To Say

 

Chap 7 Part 2: Together
 
Wooyoung's P.O.V
 
"Make sure you do your homework." Mr Shinwoo said when heard the school bell ring. "I'm talking about you , Jaebum." 
 
The class broke into laughter as Jaebum , our class joker , hit himself on the table . 
 
I heaved out a sigh as I laid my head on the table. Staring out at the pure blue sky , I wondered where Nichkhun had gone off to after meeting with Mr Changmin. Obviously , today wasn't such a good day for the both of us.. except that hug.
 
His heart was beating rapidly. Why ?
 
I placed my hand over my heart. It was beating the same way at the thought of Nichkhun hugging me. Shouldn't I be happy that he hugged me ? So why did I attempt to leave ? 
 
Nichkhun , what have you done to me ? 
 
Although I know that he probably had left already even before school ended . I walked through the corridors, just hoping to see a glimpse of those lovely brown eyes that I fell in love with.
 
"Oppa, goodbye." Juniors greeted me goodbye as I walk out of the main building.
 
"Wooyoung ! See you tomorrow !" Classmates said as they waved wildly and I had no choice to wave back.
 
"Umm.. Wooyoung ssi" I turned to see who had called me. I could see Soomi rushing up to me with her face all red. Is she having a fever?
 
"Can I ask you something?" I nodded my head as I look at her with curiousity.
 
"You dating Nichkhun ssi, its not true isnt it?" She asked with determination in her eyes. 
 
Dating.. It would really be great if Nichkhun and I were together. I smiled , imagining the both of us together.
 
"Wooyoung ssi ? " I came back to reality as I started laughing.
 
"Nichkhun and me . Of course not ! " I faked a smile, hoping she wouldn't see through it.
 
"That's a relief , because I never thought Wooyoung ssi would be --"
 
"Wooyoung !" A familiar voice called out to me and I knew it was none other than
 
"Nichkhun ?" 
 
-Nichkhun's P.O.V-
 
I waited at the gate impatiently as I continued to watched groups of students walking out, chatting, laughing together. I wondered where was Wooyoung as I look at the big clock and to the front gate continously.
 
Pacing back and forth, the Puddlemere High students ran away when they saw me. I smirked as I continued to looked for Wooyoung from the front gate. 
 
"Wooyoung ssi." I directed my eyes to the source. A frown appears when I saw Wooyoung with a girl beside him. I wondered who she was and what she's doing with Wooyoung.
 
Is she a friend to him or more than that? Questions just rapidly came into my mind. Why was I feeling so frustrated?
 
"Wooyoung !" Suddenly I call him out and I wondered why I did that.
 
Taking in a deep breath, I walk to Wooyoung calmly. 
 
"Why are you late again ?" Flashing a sweet smile at him , Wooyoung started to blush again . "You know that I'm very impatient. " 
 
I grabbed his hands as I smiled at the girl. I walked quickly as I pulled Wooyoung with me. I could hear a gasp escaping the girl's mouth, surprised by the sudden kidnapping. Mission to steal Wooyoung away , SUCCESS !
 
Wooyoung tried to keep up with my pace as we walked pass an empty dark street. I could feel him tensed up as he try not to imagine what was going to happen to him. I chuckled and shook my head as I continued walking.
 
"Nichkhun , where are we going ?" He said as he finally kept up with my pace.
 
"We're here." I said as I stopped in front of a restaurant . "Let's go." 
 
I held his hand more tightly as we walked in. The place was only filled with little amount of people as usual. I smiled at the sight as I took a seat near a poster. Wooyoung trailing me from behind.
 
"Why--Why are we here ?" Wooyoung asked as he sat down, placing his bag next to him. "I can eat at home, you know."
 
"Aish, this kid." I sighed furiously. "Uncle Kwon , OngSeul said I can eat for free today. "
 
"Oh Nichkhun. Yes , its free for today only !" The cook behind the counter smiled at us. "But I see you brought someone else." 
 
"This is Wooyoung ." I watched as Wooyoung stood up to bow to Uncle Kwon. "From now on , you will see more of him appearing here to eat.. with me. " I winked at Wooyoung. He in turn started to blush.
 
"I see. Hope you enjoy the food here , Wooyoung. " Uncle Kwon smiled . "So, what would you like to eat ?" 
 
"The usual for both of us" I looked at the menu from top to bottom , hoping to find a tasty food. "What's the special food?" 
 
"You'll see if you order. " 
 
"Then give me one of it." I smiled again. Uncle Kwon nodded as he went back to cook our order. 
 
"Who said I was going to eat here with you often ?" 
 
"Me." 
 
"You're unbelievable." 
 
"Thank you." I smiled at him. He turned away, fixing his gaze on the utensils.
 
I watched Wooyoung as he fiddled with the utensils, trying to make him look busy. I couldn't help chuckle at the sight. 
 
"What's so funny ?" 
 
"You trying to avoid looking at me." 
 
Then there was a awkward silence between us. I continued to admire Wooyoung's face. Flawless skin , round eyes that seems to give out a sparkle whenever he blinks and of course - his kissable lips. Like this , I knew I was going crazy if he wasn't mine to claim . But does he love me the same way ?
 
Juat when I was about to open my mouth , the food arrived.
 
"Jang Wooyoung, you like chicken don't you ?" I watched as he nodded his head.
 
"Here, eat more." I said as I placed a slice of chicken meat in his bowl of rice.
 
"Nichkhun, why are you being so kind to me ?"
 
"Because I feel bad for your pitiful ." He stopped eating. "Does it still hurts ?" 
 
"You treat me to dinner just because of my . " Wooyoung slumped back. "I don't want your sympathy"
 
He stood up and started to run out of the door. Shocked , I ran after him . The dim light post was making it hard for me to see where Wooyoung was heading to. After a few corners , I finally was able to reach hold of his hand . Pulling him back , he struggle to leave . I gripped onto him tightly. He calmed down but he wasn't looking at me.
 
 "Wooyoung"
 
"What ?" I could clearly hear the shake in his voice . Pulling him closer to me , I gently hold up his face to see his puffy red eyes. 
 
"Why are you crying ?" I frowned as I wipe his flowing tears away.
 
"Nothing.." He sniffled as he tried not to look into my eyes. His eyes started to worsen. The tears started to increase. My heart is in pain seeing him like this. 
 
I kissed his forehead , hoping he would stop crying. The wind passed through us coldly. I could feel Wooyoung shudder.  
 
"Stop being so kind to me please. " Wooyoung muttered through his crying. "Or I would take it the wrong way."
 
"How can I , Wooyoung ah ?" I pulled him into a hug. "Everytime you smile , I want to be the reason why you did. I want to be the reason for your happiness. "
 
"What ?" He looked at me.
 
"Everytime you cry , I want to be the one to wipe your tears away. Everytime when you stared at me when I'm sleeping , I always smiled because I got your attention . "
 
"Nichkhun ?"
 
"Everytime we touch , I always feel a spark between us and everytime I looked into your eyes , I fall insanely in love with you,"
 
"Nichkhun , shut up ! "
 
I felt Wooyoung's lips on mine and I swear I tasted heaven in my mouth. My mind was going insane. 
 
"So you're my boyfriend now ?"
 
"Maybe." I smirked at him and he pinched my arm. "Will this explain it all ?"
 
And once again , I stole his lips. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N : Was it good enough ? I'm sorry for my bad english. :(
 
And BTW , I'll be going overseas for the week , so no updates until I come back ! ^^ 
 
Keep the comments coming btw ! My fellow readers and subscribers , ILY ! 
*throws out a heart* <3
 
Credits to : bestlovequotes.tumblr.com