Chapter 5 : KhunWoo

Words That Are Hard To Say

 

Nichkhun's P.O.V
 
I walk in casually through the school gates of Puddlemere High. I look at the noticeable big clock which read 6.10am. It was still early and there was absolutely no signs of anybody walking around. The teachers would surely be in the staff room chatting away or finishing up their work.
 
I passed a few classes to get to my classroom. Sliding the door, receiving a few screech from it. I step in to see that familiar sight and able to smell that familiar smell. the tables as I walked pass them, i finally got to my table. A table filled with drawing and writings. ' Saranghae Nickhun ' , ' You're dead ', ' Oppa~<3 ' were the most ones. Girls and boys of the school will come after I left and draw on my table to show their love or hatred towards me. I shook my head in irritation, I sat down and slowly went back to a beautiful slumber sleep.
 
End Of Nichkhun's P.O.V
Wooyoung's P.O.V
 
I look at my watch that read 6.15 am. It was still early. It was the first time, I came in as early as this. I still had 45 minutes left, I decided to head to class to have a 45 minutes nap. Slowly, I walk as if something was going to come out to surprise me. I had always have a fear of the dark. Not knowing what's lurking in the darkness, makes me very scared.
 
I finally reach class and slide open the creaky door. Once I step in, I could feel there was somebody else in the room. I turn around cowardly as I face the darkness to see a figure sleeping in Nichkhun's seat. I curiously look at the figure as he sleep peacefully, unable to hear the sounds in the background. I walk slowly, trying not to drag my footwear to my table. I stopped 1m away from the sleeping figure.
 
The brown chestnut messy hair that caught my attention and I knew straightaway it was Nichkhun. I wondered why he was in the classroom so early in the morning. He was always late to class. It had became a habit for the class to see Nichkhun sliding the door open at 8.15 am. So why today is he in class at 6.20am?
 
I walked to my seat that was next to him. Carefully I pulled out my chair, hoping that he wouldn't wake up from his peaceful sleep. But because clumsy was my middle name, I accidentally drop it, getting a loud clunk from it. I turned to look at Nichkhun. I sighed in relief, he was still sleeping in a motionless manner.
 
Finally sitting down, I placed my bag by the side. Stealing glances at Nichkhun once in a while to see whether he was still sleeping. Unknowingly, the glances soon turned into a deep stare. I reached my hand out to brushed in his messy hair, only to be stop by a sudden movement from him and he sitting up straight, rubbing his eyes from his sleep. And right there I knew..
 
I was in trouble.
 
End Of Wooyoung's P.O.V
Nichkhun P.O.V
 
"Nichkhun, do you like the food?" The woman in white asked me. I look up to see the woman's face only to be blinded by the bright sun shining above.
 
"Hmm! Its really delicious." I replied cheerfully. Was I like that before? Cheerful and happy?
 
"Nichkhun ah. I'll be right here for you. Um-"
 
I woke up slowly from that dream as I rubbed my eyes from my sleepiness. I felt someone else's presence in the room and it was near me. I turned to look, to see Wooyoung. His face was in shock, his lips was parched a little bit and his eyes had grown bigger. What was I curious about is why is his hand reached out towards me?
 
"What are you doing?" I shot him a curious look.
 
"I...I..." He looked around unable to find an excuse. "Oh! There were flies..flies." He said awkwardly as he move his hand around as if he was attacking the flies.
 
"Okay..flies." I said, looking around the classroom that was still empty except the two of us.
 
There was silence between us. The only sounds that could be heard in the room was the ticking of the clock and the turning of the fan. I glanced at him as he fidgeted around in his seat as if he didn't want to be close with me. I tried to think of a question, but none came into my mind. We rarely had conversations.
 
"Umm..I think I will go to the washroom." He said as he got up from his seat swiftly, heading for the back door. And suddenly I had a urge to stop him from leaving. What is this feeling?
 
"Jang Wooyoung!"
 
End Of Nichkhun's P.O.V
Wooyoung's P.O.V
 
"Umm..I think I will go to the washroom." I said as an excuse to get out of the awkward moment. I swifly got up from my seat and walked to the back door.
 
"Jang Wooyoung!" I turned around as I heard my name being called by him. And then I felt a strong force pushing me against the white wall.
 
"Nich..Nichkhun ssi! What..what are you doing?" I stuttered as I try to get out of his force.
 
"Why? Why did you help me that time?" Nichkhun said. I felt a different tone in his voice. I look at him curiously. His bangs was covering his eyes making me unable to see his eyes.
 
"I...I don't know." It was a lie. I help him because of a reason and the reason was... What was the reason?
 
"Jang Wooyoung, you-"
 
"Omo! Nichkhun ssi, Wooyoung ssi?!" A girl voice was heard in the room.
 
I look at the door to see two girls standing at the door with a shocked expression on their faces. Right there I knew my life was going to be complicated.
 
A/N: Was it too short??