The fight of peace

Moon Bound

Luhan looked back finding Kris with the look of violence, anger and shock in his face with his EXO pack behind him all astonished to find the girl in the bathrobe shielded by Luhan. 

"Kris I can explain, she w--" Luhan words came out fast and panick evident in his voice. Kris charged towards Luhan with his hand stretched to push Luhan out of the way. Kris shoved Luhan to the ground - an action that surprised EXO and Luhan that Kris would be so violent towards him. Seohyun backed against the wall as fear surged through her body. Her eyes shifted from Luhan on the floor to the large man going towards her. Kris held Seohyun's arm tightly so she would not move. 

"Luhan! Who is she?" Suho asked the boy laying on the ground trying to stand despite his wound. 

"She's human" Chen spoke as the rest followed him to sniffing the air filled with Seohyun's human scent. 

"She must be killed" Kris said in a deep voice, his eyes turned red and his hands was raised revealing large claws ready to strike at Seohyun. 

"No!" Luhan shouted. EXO and Kris stood frozen not able to comprehend what happened. Luhan had transformed into a large wolf with brown fur and light hazel eyes. Luhan had not been able to transform on his own for years only when the moon forces him to change. 

Image result for werewolf jacob

Luhan in the form of a wolf stepped in front of Kris with Seohyun frozen behind him. Luhan's hazel eyes appeared to be one of a predator who is about to kill his prey. His stance of one ready to attack. His breathing deep and heavy gathering as much energy as possible. His muscles tensed ready to strike. 

"Luhan" Sehun spoke unable to change his facial feature. This caught Luhan's attention who turn towards Sehun and EXO and to Kris who had backed away. Luhan's eyes softened and his position weakened. Before they knew it Luhan has turned into his human form looking at his body, he too unable to take in what had happened. 

"You transformed on your own" Baekhyun commented from behin Chanyeol. Everyone's eyes on Luhan as Luhan stared at his body. 

"Seohyun!" Luhan's attention turned to the girl who fell on the ground, her body unable to stand due to the shock. Seohyun became light headed when Luhan bend down and took her in his arms. He sat down and placed her between his legs with her head on his chest and his arms drapped around her. His instinct and nervous state caused him to rock softly back and forth while his hand carressed her hot cheeks. Kris felt fear as he realised Luhan's feelings for the girl was strong and all his work, effort and Luhan will be compromised. Kris took a step towards them with his arm raised. 

"Kris! Don't." Suho shouted seeing Kris about to hurt the girl while Xiumin and Chanyeol raced to Kris' side to hold him back.

"Don't dare stop me. I'm your alpha" Kris struggled from their grip. Xiumin and Chanyeol loosing strength was helped by Sehun and Tao.

"But most of all we are a family" Suho responded with Chen, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun at his side.

"Kris you are our alpha but we cannot let you hurt them" Chen spoke

"Look Kris, look how Luhan cares for the girl" Kris and EXO's attention turned to Luhan still holding the girl in his arms with his head in her hair caring for her.

"Remind you of anyone?" Baekhyun enlightened Kris. This caused Kris to bring back memories he stored deep in his mind too precious to be ridden of.

~ 30 years ago ~

"Please don't hurt me, I promised I won't tell anyone. I promise I will leave and never come back" The girl shaking in the corner, closing her eyes not able to face her death. Kris in his wolf form was ready to kill her.

  Image result for werewolf sam

He, Luhan and EXO all lived in a large house on the outskirts of History city 85 years ago. After the events at the Xi mansion Kris took baby Luhan far away to History City and even there, Kris kept Luhan far away from human civilisation. EXO were Luhan's main source of human contact. The rest Luhan gathered from books and television. Luhan was far too important being from the blood line of Xi to the werewolve race. The house was massive and was surrounded by acres of forests so that they are able to transform into wolves and run throughout the forest - all except Luhan who watched them, entertained by EXO's fun fight.

One day a girl was recieving an archery lesson from her father in the forest. She being 18 aimed perfectly at the targets marked out for her on the trees. She stood straight and every position from her feet to her hands up to her head was perfect. Her father stood a few steps behind her watching her with a straight face and his arms crossed. Mr Jung being head of his family was very stern and longed for a boy but ended with a daughter named Jessica. Her, being a girl did not stop him from grooming her to be the best hunter in their family. That despite her being a girl, he wants his next of kin to be the head of their family. 

"Not good enough Jessica, aim faster. They are much faster than that. Aim faster!" Mr Jung instructed not being impressed even if his daughter could practically win gold for her archery talent. She did not speak a word, and that was smart of her not to.

'Never talk back' She said in her mind as she reared back her arrow ready to shoot again. Jessica made a fatal move that would forever change her life. She stepped back, on a branch and her weight broke the twig. The 'crack' sound made her heart pick up and release the bow which narrowly missing the tree and unfortuntely missing the target. Jessica  could feel the disappointment radiating from her father. She avoided it, with her back still turned to him. Her head bowed frustrated at herself and finding it exhausting to please her father. 

"Go get it" Mr Jung ordered without emotion in his voice. Jessica did not say a word. She placed her bow around her torso and with her bows secured to her back, she went after the bow. She ran through the forest following the direction of the arrow in a straight line. It almost took her an hour to find the arrow. With a light that blinded her eyes, she found the arrow which silver tip reflect light from the sun.

~beep~ 

'You took too long. A disappointment Jessica. I have recieved a call from work. You have to find your own way home. Be back before moon rise' 

She huffed and despised herself for being such a failure. She picked it up but then heard a large rustling of leaves in the woods. A large animal was approaching her. She being trained, found quick solution. She collected rope from her arrow bag and tied the end of the rope to one of the arrows. She removed the bow swiftly and placed the arrow with the rope attached with ease. She released the arrow and aimed high up in the trees. She gathered her bag and bow and climbed up the tree. Jessica held onto the rope for dear life and remained as still and quiet as possible, when the large rustling came closer. She left out a sigh. 

"No way man, I'm way faster" One voice spoke. 

"Hush Kai, we both know I'm the fastest" Another voice spoke. There seemed to be a lot of boys walking through the forest. Jessica rolled her eyes. 'Boys, reckless' She thought. Then she froze almost loosing her grip on the rope. 

All the boys transformed into wolves.

Image result for twilight wolves

She watched as the wolves disappeared into the forest as fast as she could blink. Two boys ascended. 

"What's wrong Sehun?" A boy asked. 

"Why do we have to leave Luhan behind always? He should be with us" Sehun spoke. 

"Our alpha has set his word, maybe he will change his mind over time" The other spoke while padding Sehun on the shoulder. Jessica watched as the two transformed and followed their pack in the same direction. Jessica waited and decided her next move.

'It would be stupid to follow them, they could be miles away... but they had to come from somhere.' She thought looking at the direction they came from. She remembered the map her father showed her of the forest and recited from memory the area she was training the direction she went to follow the area. 

'If we were in this area hunting and I headed north for 90m then I should be deeper in the forest, 208km from the nearest road, then where did these boys come from?' Jessica climbed down from tree and pressed a button on a controller in her pocket which ejected the arrow from the tree. She placed the rope and arrow back in ehr bag and setted off in the opposite direction to the wolves.  

Half and hour later and Jessica looked down at her watch. She has two hours to find the place and get back to her home before moon rise. She huffed in exhaustion when she came upon an house. 

Image result for forest house

She looked at the house and wondered if this was the wolves headquarters. She rounded the perimeter when she saw a small body scurry running away from her. She ran after him and tackled him to the ground. Jessica looked in confusion and regret finding a boy around 15 years olds, ruffled hair and loose clothing crawl away from her in fear. He crawled up into a small ball shaking. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" Jessica apologised putting down her weapons and slowly approaching the boy, careful not to frighten him. 

"Please don't come closer" The boy said quietly. 

"Are you okay? Where are your parents?" Jessica asked holding her arms up. The boy didn't answer. 

"I'm Jessica, what is your name?" She offered with a small reassuring smile. 

"I'm Luh--" He was interrupted by the birds who flew from the trees in a hurry. The two looked at the emerging wolves from the wood. Jessica grabbed her her arrow back and swung it over her shoulder and picked up her bow. She swiftly took an arrow from the bag and placed it in her arrow ready to shoot. She stood infront of Luhan protecting him. There were so many of them. 11 she counted, she didn't know which one to shoot first. Overwhemled even more and frozen in place when she saw a wolf with fur as black as night, who towered over the others. 

"No! Don't" Luhan said and tacked Jessica to the ground. Due to this the arrow had missed all the wolves. Jessica scambled to her feet and stood infront of Luhan while the black wolf came closer. Jessica closed her eyes for the first time in her life, in complete fear.

Jessica no longer smelled the distinctive wolf/dog smell. She smelled... cologne, expensive male cologne. 

 Shocked she walked backwards bumping into Kris in wolf form. He chased her throughout the house and cornered her in one of the rooms. The girl teared up when Kris felt his heart quicken and realised he has frightened her. He transformed back and approached her. Kris was moral and he knew he shouldn't kill an innocent girl. 

"I'm not going to hurt you" Kris reassured her. She turned to him and in this instant she fell for the handsome, strong man standing in front of her and Kris too fell for the beautiful angel standing before him. 

"You---yo--your a wolf" She whispered cautiously. 

"Yes I am" Kris placed a vase back on a table that was knocked on to the floor during the chase.

"I won't tell anyone, please let me go" She pleaded.

"I believe you, go" Kris stated softly his body moved to give her way to the door. With that she ran out straight out the door and into the woods. She ran without a care in the world that she fell on a steep hill and found herself holding onto a branch from a cliff. She was thousands of feet up in the air and the branch was slowly breaking. The branch broke and she closed her eyes ready to plunge into her death when she felt a hand grab her arm and lift her back on safe ground. She looked up and saw the same face she was running from. He brought her shaking body in his arms to calm her down. 

"You should be careful" Kris softly scolded her. He heard no response as she was still in shock.

"Don't worry, I got you" Kris carressed her hair.

"Thankyou" She spoke softly cherishing his embrace.

~ Present ~

Kris removed his pack's hands holding him. He walked away from them with tears in his eyes.