Joined when you weren't even together

Moon Bound

Be warned, violent language 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stares continued to bore a hole through Seohyun and Sehun. The attention and stares, Seohyun was use to. But what she wasn't use to... was Luhan's stare that dug into her soul. Once again she only saw Luhan and he only saw her. A hand that landed on Luhan's shoulder broke the trance. He let his attention towards the hand which belonged to Chanyeol. 

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked making sure Luhan was alright. 

"I'm sure it's nothing" Baekhyun spoke behind Luhan. The scene to the them and the year group did not look good and gossipers paid every attention to detail to retell to others. The scene of Sehun and Seohyun hiding behind a building and standing too close for comfort did not look as innocent as it actully was leaving the same thoughts in everyone's mind. Luhan turned his back to Seohyun and stormed off barging through the boys as the others made a path for him showing respect for the pretty faced new boy. 

"Luhan!" Seohyun shouted as she ran after him, panicked. She ran as fast as she could in her heels as she tried to catch up to him as the rest of her classmates looked in confusion and interest. 

"What do you think happened there?" 

"Seohyun has gotten between the Oh brothers" 

"A love triangle, finally some drama!"

"Makes sense, she is the prettiest girl in school and they are the hottest boys around" 

The classmates continue to whisper between themselves and coming up with possibly and yet interesting theories.

"Everyone back to class!" A voice spoke which caught everyone's attention. The boys turned finding Chen in a suite and surrounded him. Once the crowd disperssed Chen spoke again in a hushed tone. 

"What on earth happened?"  He asked the others, only for them to stare at Sehun who shrugged his shoulders and sighed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The halls were empty and silent as the students were in their classes. Luhan strode down the hallway followed by the clank of Seohyun's heels in the hallway. The fact of running with heels proved to be a challenge for her and the pain the heels were causing, were evident on her face. Seohyun saw how far she was behind Luhan as his long legs caused him to go further to the point when she couldn't even see his figure. He was gone and Seohyun huffed in frustration. Not only was she confused, scared and heartbroken. She hadn't even known about the whole wolf thing and yet she was to deal with such highschool drama. She leaned against the staircase banister to take of her shoes only to see the red marks appearing on her feet.

"What more do you want?" An angry voice caught her attention. She looked up and met the eye's Hyuna. Seohyun could not care for her presence and tood up straight with one of her heels in her hands checking that the heels themselves weren't damaged. 'Yuri unnie, got me these. They cost a fortune. Note to self Seohyun. When chasing Luhan, take off your heels first.' 

"Hyuna, not now" Seohyun already had enough on her plate, she didn't need the drama queen of the school up her back aswell. She turned away placing her attention on her shoe in her hand and the pain on her feet. Hyuna became even more furious as Seohyun didn't care about her presence and was offended by Seohyun's actions as Hyuna saw herself as much more important than Seohyun depsite what other classmates thought. 

"I'm talking to you!" Hyuna shouted at the top of her voice already earning attention of teachers and students in nearby classes. But being the arrogant selfish person of her universe, she didn't take notice. Hearing no response from Seohyun she was frustrated and ready to throw a tantrum to gain attention. She stormed to Seohyun and snatched her shoe from her hand and threw is at the end of the hallway creating a sharp sound due to the heel crashing on the floor. 

"What was that for?" Seohyun shouted in frustration and confusion. Hyuna's was unesseary in her life. The amount of questions needed to be answered and Seohyun was at her breaking point. 'I just found out that the boy I'm falling in love with is a wolf whose friends drugged me and left me in the woods with little memory and now after being distrought due to the fact he walked away from me and just came back and went off again.. I just can't deal with more.' 

"They haven't even been here for a day! And you already have to take them away. Luhan is mine. Stay away from him, I saw him first, you ! You had his brother and not even 5 minutes, you go after Luhan. You are a cheat, a and a " Hyuna screamed in front of Seohyun's face showing her bratty attitude.

"First of all, I knew Luhan way before he came to this school. Luhan is not an object that you can own. Stop being such a bratty stubborn self centered for one second in your life and listen to me. I was just talking to Sehun and I don't love him, I love Luhan and he loves me!" Seohyun didn't even think about the words that came out of as her hand flew to . Hyuna grabbed onto Seohyun's sides and started pulling on her hair. 

"Let go of me!" 

"You started it"

"Stop being childish Hyuna" 

"You " 

The fight headed towards the stairs where Seohyun was at the edge. One push and Seohyun tumbled down the stairs. Her body making hard contact with the steps, gavity and the gradient of the stairs causing Seohyun to fall with a large thud. The students and teachers were too shocked to move as the young girl fell down the stairs with such force, her hair covering her face and her screams being heard due to the pain. 

"She's going to hit the cart" A student shouted. At the end of the stairs there was the technology cart filled with laptops, CD drives, screens and large wires and Seohyun was uncontrollably rolling towards it. Seohyun felt she hit something but it seemed softer than hard, heavy objects. She heard technology crash on the ground and screens shatter. She opened  one eye to see Luhan looking straight at her. His eyes full of panic and worry as he sheltered her from the falling objects. The fact that object weighing a ton was bruising Luhan's back didn't bother him, as he held Seohyun close to him. The last object fell and there was a deafening silence. 

"Seohyun, are you alright?" Luhan spoke softly. 

"Luha..." Before Seohyun could speak she passed out.

"Luhan!" He turned to Chen who called him.

"Take her outside" Luhan followed Chen's orders. Luhan took Seohyun in his arms and rushed outside of the school. As Luhan passed Chen and the boys, Baekhyun whispered in Luhan's ear.

"We called the ambulance as she was falling down the stairs. These humans have a long reaction time" Baekhyun informed Luhan with a soft smile.

"Why didn't you help her? I was far away when I sensed Seohyun in trouble" Luhan whispered in a sharp toned obivously angry.

"Calm down, you might not be able to control yourself and by control yourself I mean wolf transformation and remember you have Seohyun in your arms. We knew you would save her. You needed to save her. To show her and everyone you care for her." Chanyeol answered. Luhan was too angry to respond and rushed with speed towards the ambulance arriving. They loaded Seohyun into the ambulance.

"Young man you need to come with us, they are scratches and red marks on your back that will become a serious injury if not treated right away. You can ride behind with your friend, she will regain concious soon, seeing that her concusion is not serious." A paramedics told Luhan who pressed his lips together. 'No thankyou, I'm a wolf and I can heal faster than the human species... but to go with Seohyun?'. Luha put on a smile of gratitude as he jumped onto the back of the ambulance. He sat next to Seohyun's head. He thought about the way he acted, how the pain of seeing her finally lifted off his chest but he couldn't ignore the fact that if Seohyun didn't chase him, she would have never been near those stairs and never had been injured. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you a family member?" A nurse examining Seohyun asked Luhan. Luhan thought it was kind of a stupid question because he and Seohyun did not look alike and he was in a school uniform which most likely presented him more of a classmate and a friend of Seohyun's. Before Luhan could answer a small man with glasses came in wearing a white coat. 

"I'll take it from here nurse,... Mr Oh I pressume" The doctor looked at the documents in his hands flicking pages and taking glances at the young man in front of him. The young man's posture was straight as if he was in an army which was odd to the doctor normally seeing boys his age slouching and hands in their pocket. The doctor's eyesight moved up to Luhan's face seeing he was waiting for his answer. 

"The condition of the patient is stable and she might be able to hear but she does not have enough energy to be able to conduct body movments such as lifting up her eyelids. I will go to further detail when her guardians present" The doctor told Luhan with a soft voice and a small smile hopefully giving relief to  Luhan whose whole appearence looked flustered. Luhan's hair was dishevelled despite it still looking appealing, his tie was loosened, shirt untucked and collar unfolded. 

"Can you please tell me more of her condition? How long will she be unconcious? How long will it take for her to recover?" Luhan bombarded the doctor with questions showing the doctor how desparate as he desperately needed to talk to her, pouting a little showing the doctor how worried he was. 

"I'm sorry sir, I'm under strict instructions from the head doctor of this hospital to not to give detailed information away regarding the patient. Her family are very important people and wealthy to be able to afford a private room and four doctors looking after her but ofcourse you must know this. A friend I'm pressuming? The same person who saved her at the bottom of the stairs" The doctor started showing a interest in the story. Luhan growled a bit on the inside feeling the urge to ripe the doctor apart for being unhelpful and now asking him questions when Luhan had already answered when he was being treated. Luhan just nodded in response looking over to Seohyun and feeling his heart clench at the sight of her laying helplessly on a hospital bed with bruises appearing on her exposed arms laying beside her side, above the bedsheets. 

"Well, you must be a healthy man to be able to heal from your wounds and not to gain as many as you should of. Your strength is truely something... the school informed us of what happened and will take full responsibility in handling the matter. All we can do here in the hospital is wait for Ms Seo to recover" The doctor said with pity in his voice as he held the clipboard close to his chest following Luhan's gaze to the sleeping figure on the bed, giving a sigh as the love and worry between Luhan and Seohyun was visible. The boy clearly wanted to know the full details of the girl he love's condition but the doctor was held back because of his instructions. He breathed in a heavy sigh and excused himself from the room. Luhan walked over to Seohyun and sat next to her taking her hand and rubing his thumbs on it. 

"My beloved Seohyun, I'm truly detest myself after what I did to you. After everything I have endured in my life this is truely the painfullest. Seohyun, if I am audible... I want you to acknowledge of the truth. I was persuaded and pushed by the others in my pack to join them to go to this school, little to my knowledge that the reasons for my presence was to see you. My pack... some members wanted to end my suffering by seeing you. I was cold towards you because when I lay my eyes on you I know that I would let my heart take over me - I would carry you and take you away from all you know, to be with me... somewhere far away from here where no one would tear us apart. My sense and heart were fighting constantly after seeing you. But I could not do that to you. You are adored by all you meet... you life is perfect. You seem fully satisfied with your life and I would never take that away from you even if it would satisfy my own greed and need for you in my life. My mind's voice and Kris' voice is louder in head than my heart is. I spent more than ten decades listening to him under his command. My mind and deep in my heart knows that we could never be together, you are human and I am a wolf. I am a lot older than you and I could never make you happy or provide a normal happy life for you. We a star crossed lovers doomed to live life wondering what could have been. I want you to know Seohyun, that this is the last time we are going to see each other. Already from the first day I have caused you to be hospitilised, I cannot afford you to be in danger, living every second in fear... living as a wolf." Luhan looked up trying to make his eyes absorb the tears forming in it. With a sniffle he looked back down at Seohyn.

"I love you Seohyun, I know I do. From when I first time I saw your smile on the steps on the mansion. But this is the last time you will see me. When you grow up I will forever become a distant memory, a dream almost... goodbye Seohyun." Luhan placed a light kiss on her hand and slowly with all his strength walked out of the room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my readers, I apologise for the long time before updating. I had a busy summer and started school and already have piles of homework and a busy important year ahead of me. Just to let you know I have recieved my exam grades... and realised I need to study a lot :(. 

But enough about me. I know how this story is going to end but I hate to be a spoiler and I'm kind of having trouble filing in the gap towards the end. I will update twice and week and if any of my other stories interest you and you would like me to update I will make it my number one priority, promise. A promise is a promise and I would never break it. You have my word. Tell me what stories you want updated and I will make sure it is done first thing. 

 

I love you all and I love writing fanfic thanks for you support. Please subscribe and upvote 

Yours Truely 

Miss Sweet Crush xxx