Seeing someone you can't see

Moon Bound

"I don't understand Seohyun! What has gotten into you? How could behave in such a manner? We didn't raise you this way!" Yuri bombarded questions at Seohyun who sat on the edge of her bed with her head facing her interwined fingers.

"Yuri, yelling isn't helping" Leetuk entered the room after hearing Yuri's loud voice boom through the entire house. Yuri was indeed angered by her sister's  actions which attracted negative attention. 

"What are people going to think?" This was an obvious rhetorical question. Leetuk sat beside Seohyun while distracted by Yuri's raised voice. 

"They would think that I didn't raise you well enough. I mean I tried my best but it obviously wasn't good enough" Yuri's voice still loud for the entire house to hear. She had always been praised for stepping in and raising Seohyun at such a young age - with the results which came out positive. Yuri raised a beautiful, smart, kind, social and polite girl. After the incident at the construction site she was afraid of people what might think now of her now. 

"Yuri stop!" Leetuk in turn raised his voice making Yuri flinch. But not long she slumped down on a small sofa opposite Seohyun's bed showing that she her storm of anger was offer. Leetuk sighed turning his attention to Seohyun who did not move or speak. She was lost in her train of thoughts. 'How could I forget him? How could I leave the forest? Why didn't I fight hard enough? Luhan'. The last image in her mind of the doe eyed strange man made a tear drop to her cheeck. Leetuk furrowed his eyebrows and turned his attention to Yuri who sat up - both showing expression of alarm. 

"Seo, what's the matter?" Leetuk's soft gentle voice reached out to Seohyun. She turned to her older brother showing him her teary eyes and immediately engulfed him in a hug. Leetuk was taken back but nevertheless he wrapped his arms around Seohyun becoming more worried. Yuri stood and went to sit on the other side of Seohyun now worried about her sister's state. 

"Seo, I'm sorry for shouting at you. What's the matter? Please tell me. Your worrying us" Seohyun turned to Yuri and Yuri's fallen expression caught Seohyun's attention. She turned to Leetuk whose expression was mirroring Yuri's - one of true worry and panic. 'Can I tell them about Luhan? Maybe they can help me. But I don't even know anything about him anymore' Seohyun was lost again. 

"You guys will become mad at me" Seohyun spoke in a small voice still able to catch Yuri and Leetuk's attention. Her words sparked their curiousity. Her sibiling's expression frightened her causing Seohyun to rethink her choice of explanation. 

"I...I...met someone" Seohyun spoke carefully. Yuri chuckled at her response thinking of how innocent Seohyun is and this wouldn't be serious. While Leetuk still had the same worried expression not understanding his sister at all. They let her finish seeing she was trying to find the right words. 

"... a boy and the reason why I was at the construction site is that was where I... meet him. Now I don't how I will ever see him again" Seohyun's eyes continued to gush out water at the thought of never being able to see Luhan again. Leetuk did not like the sound of it. His little sister seeking around seeing a boy behind his back while Yuri had the opposite reaction. She stood up and squeeled in delight. 

"Aww, Seo baby's first love." Yuri jumped in joy while Leetuk showed detest. 

"Seo is too young for love. Maybe it's a harmless crush" He spoke with knowledge. Yuri shrugged off his comment and sat next to Seohyun holding her hands. 

"Does your heart beat fast when you see or think about him?" Yuri asked with a spark to her eyes. Seohyun nodded. 

"Do you feel hot when seeing or think about him?" She continued earning a nod from Seohyun's whose face turned red. 

"How much do you think about him?" She continued. 

"All the time unnie. When I see him I feel happy even if he doesn't do anything. When I'm not with him... it somehow hurts" Seohyun admitted embaressed. Yuri squealed causing Seohyun and Leetuk to cover her ears. 

"Seo baby is in love! Don't worry Seo. With all of our connections, we will find him" To Yuri's surprise what she thought would enlighten her made Seohyun burst into tears and place her hands to her face. Yuri sat down next to her and patted her back. 

"Don't worry Seo. We will find him. Like Cinderella. Unfortunately. You're the prince." Yuri smiled trying to stifle her laugh at her own joke. 'No no no. You don't understand. The mansion is the only connection to him. He is a wolf. After seeing me, that mean wolf would make him go back into hiding. I will never see him again'. Seohyun continued to sob while her sibilings attended to her by reassuring her that they will cross paths again. After Seohyun calmed down she remained laid down on her bed hugging her pillow feeling hopeless. She slowly drifted off to sleep. 

~ Dream ~ 

"Omma? Appa? It hurts." The little girl looked around seeing the car inside dented with her family members still in their seats unconcious. She was sitting behind the driver who was her father, her mother was in the passenger seat next to him. Seohyun could see blood falling out of her mother's head. She turned seeing her sibling's with blood covering their face and seeping  through their clothing. Seohyun continued to cry due to the pain all over her body and worried at her famil's state. The car was tilted. Seohyun looked around her not able to move. There was snow falling sticking to the ground. It seemed so peaceful and quiet. Seohyun heard movement and turned towards her mother who turned her head to face Seohyun. 

"Omma" Seohyun called out for her. 

"Don't cry baby. You will be alright" Her mother's weak voice did not make Seohyun calm down and continued to cry. Her tears blurred her vision. Seohyun saw what seemed to be a large dark animal appraoching them but when closer it got to the car the more to looked like a human. The person rushed to her mother's side. 

"Jessica! Are you okay? I'll get you out" The male voice sounded distraught and desperate. He was ready to help her mother. 

"no...no...no"  Her mother's rejection didn't stop the man. 

"Wu Yifan! I said stop, please stop" Her raised voice caught his attention. He lifted his head up to reveal tears in his eyes. 

"Please save my children" Jessica spoke. 

"No, you are in a much worse condition then they are" He spoke declining her wish. With the strength she had left she raised her hand and gentle placed it on his face. He stopped what he was doing and looked at her. The spark dying in his eyes. 

"I know. I won't make it. Even if you do help me. I will be gone before I reach the hospital. I'm loosing blood Yifan so listen carefully." Jessica inhaled deeply gathering her last breaths. 

"Save my children. They are young and innocent and they don't deserve this. I knew my life would end like this. I'm so sorry for everything Yifan. Take good care of Lulu. I love you and I always will." With that her hand dropped from his cheek. The tears covered his face. He screamed scaring Seohyun. He saw her kiss his mother's forehead while two more people came from his direction. They looked horrified at the scene. 

"She's gone" Yifan manage to blurt out. 

"I'm so sorry hyung." One while the other pat his back. While they were giving time for Yifan to calm down, something caught their attention as they turned towards the woods. 

"They are coming. Let's go!" One said 

"No Suho. We need to help them" Yifan said and looked towards Seohyun and her siblings. 

"They can save them." Suho answered in a hurry pulling Yifan away. 

"No, they won't leave witnesses" Yifan struggled out of the grips. 

"It was her last wish... Xiumin, Suho get the others" Yifan ran to Seohyun's side and ripped her door from the car. 

"He's right" Xiumin pulled the car door of Leetuk's open, ripped his seatbelt and carried his body gently. 

"What about Heechul?" Suho asked. 

"He was dead before I got here" Yifan answered while removing Seohyun from her child seat and gently holding the 5 year old in his arms who was wrapped in a large pink coat and wellington boots. 

"I got the other girl" Suho said as he held Yuri in his arms while Xiumin had Leetuk's arms over his shoulder. 

"Let's take them to the hospital. As far as anyone knows. They weren't here." Yifan said as they bolted to the hopspital. 

~ End ~ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

EXO were sat in the newest part of the mansion. Luhan has kept busy while EXO and Kris were gone by refurbishing parts of the mansion. Kris was taking his usual place sitting at the base of the fire place looking towards s. Luhan and Sehun were sat next to each other on the single chairs while opposite them was Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Suho and Xiumin were sitting on the sofa. Kyungsoo was behind the bar making some snacks while Chen was outside the bar leaning against it. All the while Tao was standing next to the window leaning on the window sill. 

"Suho, have you got a hold of BoA?" Kris asked in a monotone voice. All the boys attention was on their alpha. No one dare speak when they were having their meetings. This way Kris could talk seriously with his group together. 

"Yes... but she refuses to step foot near the Xi mansion. We have to go to her. She has been taking refuge up in the north mountains" Suho replied in the same tone. 

"Chen, have you got a hold of the new members?" Kris continued the questioning portion of the meeting asking each member if they have done their duties. 

"Yes, there are two. They are still adolescents in school. Their parents have told them and I have met them. Right now there adapting" Chen replied. 

"Bring them in at once. Luhan is becoming stronger and we need more strong wolves" Kris demanded looking at them while Tao was writing notes as he always did during every meeting. 

"I can do that... but we can't keep them forever. They are still in school. If we take them out, their long absences will be suspicious. Damn technology! It's hard to vanish and not leave a paper trail. Everywhere you go there are documents being made." Chen ruffled his hair in annoyance as hiding their identities as wolves were easier in the older days. Everyone was aggitated with the upcoming obstacles except for Kris who just simply nodded. 

"Don't you think we need to keep an eye on them? There may be young hunters at their school. And they may have trouble adjusting. I mean... we wouldn't want them to bite their family, teacher or students when they get pissed off" Chanyeol spoke with caution which made the others nod in agreement while Kris thought about it.

"Alright. What's your plan?" Kris asked knowing with the expression on some of the members - they were coming up with a plan in their minds.

"Some of us pretend that we are their family members" Chen suggested. 

"We need to protect and watch them in school. So..." Chanyeol waited for the others to get what he was trying to propose. 

"We need to pretend to be students" Chen spoke what everyone else was thinking. 

"Chen, can you get school transfer papers since you are on the education board in the city?" Kris asked calmly while the others looked confusedly at Chen. Chen smirked and began to spoke. 

"Yeah, sure. Thinking that it would be handy, I became one of the members of the education board in the city" Chen informed them with a smile - thinking ahead as always. 

"Alright, while I'm gone to deal with BoA. Get that done. Suho, Xuimin and Seh--" Kris was interrupted by Sehun. 

"Can't I stay here and help. I do look young and I miss Luhan hyung" Sehun pleaded earning a nod from Kris. 

"Suho, Xuimin and Kyungsoo come with me. Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Tao help Chen. And Luhan... stay safe" Kris orders sparked something in the boys. 

"Hyung, we have to leave now. BoA is not a patient woman." Suho slightly chuckled showing the others how much he had to do in order for her to cooperate. Kris nodded and signalled for those to go with him. Once Kris, Suho, Xuimin and Kyungsoo were out of their sight the remaining boys except Luhan looked towards Chen. 

"Before I say anything, can we alert the poor boy?!" Chen spoke while pointing to the confused Luhan whose everyones attention was laid upon. 

"The serum wasn't strong enough. She still remembers. She was throwing a fit at the construction site where they cut down the trees-  some of which included the first marks she needed to find this place. She remembers!" Sehun explained. 

"Wow that girl is strong. She manage to fend off five grown men. Nice choice Luhan" Chanyeol spoke holding on to Luhan's shoulders whose expression was unreadable. 

"The serum wasn't strong enought or she was just too strong. We may have tried to trick her brain but her heart is obviously stronger" Baekhyun spoke out placing his hand on his chin. He was the one who was most medically trained spending past lives as a doctor and a surgeon. 

"So she remembers me?" Luhan's soft voice caught all their attention. 

"Yes, Luhan she does and she really wants to see you again but before we could get to her, her family showed up and forced her off the construction site" Tao explained looking into Luhan's eyes giving him hope. 

"Why didn't Kris just make you move again? Therefore the marks didn't matter " Sehun spoke with annoyance.

"Sehun, you are new to this, add a few decades but this place is the reason why Luhan and being moon bounded is stronger. He can't move" Tao explained to the younger.

"Guys, focus. Luhan we have a plan and we are going to help you to see her" Chen spoke looking towards Luhan. Luhan stood walking towards the window. 

"I gave my word to Kris. I can't betray him again" Luhan's words made the others gape. He was still the lifeless boy but yet he could still feel pain. 

"Luhan, we know your hurting and she is too. They dragged her off the construction site, tears were falling all over her face. If--" Luhan closed his eyes tightly hearing Sehun speak of her make his heart ache further to the point that breathing was difficult and his eyes turned red. 

"NO! I said enough!" Luhan roared making the other flinch. Once realising what he had done he seeped to bottom of the floor holding back the tears in his eyes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Seohyun" 

"Hey Seohyun" 

"Good morning Seohyun" 

Everyone Seohyun passed greeted her in which she either replied or smiled back. She wore her uniform while holding a thin folder to her chest walking in her three inch heels which was the reason people turned but they couldn't stop looking as their admired her perfection. Seohyun was hiding the pain her heart was causing inside. She had to find out more about Luhan and hopefully that would lead her to him. But till then, her life had to remain normal. 'You are a strong girl Seohyun. You have conquered death and the sale at SM mall. You are strong!' She kept chanting to herself. 

"Seo! Hey how was camping?" Hyoyeon joined her walking in the hallways. Hyoyeon looked at Seohyun who stopped in her tracks lost in her thought. 'Luhan' The name that had fought it's way to the front of Seohyun's mind felt like a jab in the heart and the feeling of not being able to take it out - felt hopeless. 

"Seo, are you okay?" Hyoyeon shook the girl a little. In response Seohyun shook her head to return to reality. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Just that I need to do my report in english and I have a test in maths" Seohyun gave an irritated look which made Hyoyeon giggle.

"Where's Lay?" Seohyun noticed the absence of Hyoyeon's other half. 

"He and Kai were being reckless and jumped into Lake MAMA. The water was ice cold and those dummies caught a cold" Hyoyeon spoke while trying to keep in her laughter at how silly her boyfriend was. 

"You know that mansion that we visited?" Seohyun slyly reminded Hyoyeon. 

"Yeah, how could I ever forget? That place is so facinating" She replied. Seohyun smiled at the thought of the mansion but then the pain came back. 

"Do you think we can find out more about it?" Seohyun quietly suggested. 

"That's a great idea! Come on. We can go to the library after school. Sunny works there" Hyoyeon said enthusiastically  wrapped her hand around Seohyun's arm and dragged her to class. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Xi mansion 

"You heard Luhan give his word to Kris. They were serious" Tao spoke to the others while Luhan was in his room. 

"But you have seen him and her. I care about Luhan and I pity that girl." Sehun pleaded. Tao and Sehun got into an argument while the others dealed with their frustration in their own way. Baekhyun looked out of the window trying to drown them out while Chanyeol had his face in his hands couldn't stand seeing the memebers argue. 

"Alright, both of you stop it!" Chen finally spoke out having enough of their bickering. 

"I agree with Sehun but there is nothing we can do. Don't you think I care about Luhan too?" Tao admitted in a more calm tone spoke. The sincerity shown in his eyes.  

"I have a plan" After Chen spoke to the others they agreed.

- The Next Day - 

They were preparing their papers and Chen had five uniforms delievered from the school the new members attend. Luhan came in having enough of trying to drown out the boys unconsiderate racket only to be greeted with clothes thrown at him. 

"What's this?" He asked Chen who threw it at him. 

"Your uniform. For school so we can look after the two new memebers" Chen answered with a sly smile on his face. 

"But--" Luhan was interrupted by Sehun. 

"But nothing. Kris didn't say anything about you staying in this mansion when they left. Plus he will be gone and when he comes back and sees how well you have done maybe he will lighten up. Chen can't join us since he is on the education board so go get changed" Sehun ordered Luhan. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen up class" The teacher caught the class' attention. 

"We have five new students" The teach announced. Seohyun and Hyoyeon's group turn their heads towards the five males entering the room. 

"Omg their are so handsome" 

"I have dibs on that one"

"I want him to be my boyfriends" 

"Look out the new kingas" 

The class all whispered once seeing all the boys. Seohyun's eyes rounded and her jaw gaped. 

"Luhan"