What Are We?

Tricked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung soo jung! Open the door!" The sister knock the door of krystal's room rigidly. 

"Ah unnie! Please understand me! I need more times to think!" Jessica gritted her teeth, she shakes her head in not agreement. 

"Yah! Ugly! You've been pondering there for more than 2 days, what if your skin become even uglier?!" Jessica shouted, with intention to make her sister get out from her room. 

"Oh my God! Unnie You're right! I'll come out in 5 minutes!" 

"Okay, I will wait downstairs and by the way, Yoojae is coming." Sica said before coming down, hearing a loud whine from her sister. 

"Unnie! Why you do that?! She will only tease me more, you know that!" 

~~

"Heyy jess," yoojae gave jessica a light peck on her cheek and it make jessica face flustered instantly. "Heey."

"So how's krystal?" Yoojae asked whilst walking inside the house. 

"She said she will come down after 5 minutes, but it's been an hour and she still in her room." Jessica sighed, "I don't know what should I do" she said in worried tone.

"Honey, Don't worry okayy? I will make her get out from that room." Yoojae caressed jessica's hair lovingly before rushing to the stairs. 

"JUNG SOO JUNGGG I'M HERE! HAHAHAHA" yoojae let out an evil laugh as soon as she arrived infront of krystal's room.  

Jessica only let out a chuckles at her girlfriend playful acts. 

~~

It's all actually confuses Songwan more, her feelings, her dad, her bestfriend. She really needs someone to talk to. Beside them all. 

Songwan spun around the chair she's been sitting and playing with. Glancing over Irene who sat calmly on the edge of the bed. "What is it?" Songwan's gaze divert to Irene's hand who's holding the hair tie for the entire time now that they're in her room. Finally Irene tied her hair in a messy bun, revealing her smooth neck which makes Songwan a little awkward to look at her. "It's.. Nothing, I was just worried, since you're not really yourself for the past few days." Irene confessed. Songwan furrowed her brows, leaning onto the chair, and she tilted her head cutely.

"I thought you didn't notice at all." Songwan giggled, and it confuses Irene more. "What?" Songwan brings her chair forward, moving closer to Irene whose fidgeting on her position.

Songwan placed both her hands on both sides of Irene, moving her face closer until it was just inches apart from the older's.

"Since you busy with him." Songwan pouted. "Y-you know, I just helped him catching up with school stuffs." Irene facepalmed herself for stuttering, Songwan doesn't talk for awhile, instead she stared at the older girl's facial features. Funny how she and Irene were just months apart but the girl seemed to be more mature than herself. "And beside, you were busy with Krystal too." Songwan's ears perked up upon hearing that, she chuckled, Irene just sounded like a jealous girlfriend right now, and for some reason, she did like it.

 

They did not say anything after that, just some intense staring between the two friends, Songwan's eyes were occasionally moved from Irene's eyes to her lips. 

"Screw it." was the words that came out from Songwan's mouth before she proceeded to moved forward until her lips were slightly brushed with Irene's.

 

*RING*

 

*RING*

 

"Ha.." Songwan exhaled loudly when she quickly moved backwards, annoyed that she was interrupted by someone she guessed it was that Bogeum guy.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m not in my right mind.” Songwan looked away.

"I think you should go. He might be waiting outside." She stood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter