Jealousy and Found

Tricked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MOM! HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU TO BE PATIENT?! I WILL FIND HER! GIVE ME A FEW DAYS MORE." Shouts of anger were heard from outside the door of her room, making the other girl startled, almost dropping the glass of milk in her grip.

The girl knock the door carefully not wanting to bring more anger to her partner, 

"Am, are you okay?" The girl asked whilst waiting the door to be opened. 

"Yeah, I'm totally fine soojung." Amber opened the door, showing krystal her neglected face. 

Krystal is running her palm through amber's disheveled hair with a concerned face, she has so many question in her head.  "Amber. What have you been doing?" Krystal asked in demand, meaning she will kill amber if amber doesn't give her any answer.

"Doing my papers?" Amber grimaced as she showed her messy room. 

"What a Dork." Krystal slightly smiled, 

"I am your dork." Amber take a step forward, slowly encircling her arms around krystal's body. 

"Yeah, you are my dork." Krystal nonchalantly said, patting amber's back. She doesn't know why she feels not comfortable enough with amber's touch. She is confused, she used to liked amber's touch, a lot. 

In the end krystal lean her head in amber's chest, trying to seek for the comfort that she used to. 

'Amber isn't as warm as Songwan.' She thought quitely, 'of course. Songwan is different from the first time I saw her in that park.. if only I could turn back the time..'

"Soojung?" 

"Hey?" 

Amber has been trying to pull krystal out from her thoughts.

And finally she succeed. 

"Uhm, yes am?" She was a little bit startled but she eventually she gains back her senses. 

 "Nothing, you just seems out awhile ago." 

"I'm sorry.." krystal hanged her head down, she felt guilty for thinking about other person instead of her own girlfriend. 

"What are you sorry for? You've done nothing wrong." She reassured,

"By the way, I'm starving! Let's go out for awhile." She continued. 

"Okayy, let's goo" krystal stated and about to take steps outside but the other person stopped her. 

"What amm?"

"No, it just you forget something ." 

"No I dont think-"

"Yes you forgot to hold my hand." Amber winked before offering her hand for krystal to hold.

~~

"Will you stop gritting your teeth?!" Yeri commanded, rather annoyed. 

"See?! You're not even listening to me!" Because she's too annoyed with Songwan, and songwan couldn't be served the soft way, yeri sighs before doing the hard way. 

*PLAK!* 

Songwan's eyes widened, she stuck in frozen state for awhile whilst her forehead turned red slowly. 

When She starts to gain her consciousness, anger could be seen in her face. she's been holding it for awhile and now it's her time to explode. 

"YAH?! WHY YOU SLAP MY FOREHEAD?!" 

"DON'T YOU THINK IT'S A LITTLE BIT TOO MUCH YERI?!" 

Yeri got even more annoyed by songwan, she is furious. 

"YOU ARE TOO MUCH! STOP DISTURBING MY LUNCH WITH YOUR GRITTED TEETH, IF YOU WANT TO BURSTING OUT YOUR ANGER DON'T DO IT TO ME, I'M NOT A REBOUND OR SOMETHING, STOP BEING A WRATHFUL WEIRD PERSON!." 

Hearing this songwan stunned at the fact about how scary Yeri is when she's mad. Hence, Her face softened. 

"I'm sorry Yeri.. but don't you think they are too much?" She pointed to the table across them, Irene and a boy see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter