The Other Girl

Tricked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now I'm in school cafeteria, doing nothing except staring at God's most beautiful creature named Krystal jung. She's sitting with her friends on the opposite of my table. 

I like the way she talks, the way her eyes widen when she interested in something. And I really like how her laugh could automatically make my white smile shown. 

Flashback

It was a day after my grandma funeral, and I was still grieving. It's already 8AM and I  was walking toward the elevator lifelessly as if nothing matter to me. 

I was still on my own world when suddenly someone pulled me inside the lift 

"I'm sorry I pulled you too harsh, are you okay?" I was a bit startled. Then I looked up to meet the owner the voice. I was captivated. It's krystal. Yes, I knew her even before this accidents happened. But I just realized that her beauty is breath taking. 

a sweet voice snapped me out from my thoughts."Are you okay?"  She asked me again because I still frozen in my place.

a smile plastered on my face for the first time after my Grandma funeral.

"I'm okay, thank you."  a slight smile formed on her pale face. It's enough to make my heart feel at ease. 

"Glad to hear that, I'll get going now. And here.." she gave me her handkerchief. "It's okay to cry."  She smiled before stepping out  from the lift.

That's the very first time butterflies in my stomach awaken and starts to fly whenever I see her. 

~ Flashback end~ 

Suddenly someone jumped beside me, waking me up from my thoughts. "Hey? You are songwan right?" Oh it's that new student. 

"Yes, and you are amber." I stated lazily. 

"Aren't you going back for class? The bell has rung." 

"Oh, really? I didn't notice it." I shift my gaze to the table infront of me, i found out that krystal and her friends are gone.  

"So let's go back?" Amber asked. And I nodded before standing up and walk beside her. 

~~ 

When the two arrived at the class they continue talking and sharing about their life. And of course Songwan tell about her lovely krystal to the boyish girl. Then after minutes talking Songwan didn't realize that her voice volume is getting higher.

a teacher scold her then said "I'm teaching in the front and you two were talking like I didn't exist at all. I'm going to watch you two, especially you Songwan! Don't Your parents teach you some manner?!" The whole class are silent, maybe only a voice of gritted teeth could be heard. The marooned hair girl clenched her fist. 

"they did. I am the one who stubborn. And I am sorry to talk to you like this but please don't mention my parents again for my wrongdoing. They have nothing to do abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter