Weather

Tricked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today's weather isn't friendly at all, it's too hot for spring.  Songwan spent the half of the hot day in irene's appartment, accompanying the latter in doing her assignment.

"Baechu! Baechuuuu!" Songwan who's lazying around on irene's bed was thinking that she could at least distract irene's attention from her laptop. 

"Baechuu! I'm bored!" Irene just keep still, typing the keyboard. With her smug face ignoring Songwan's whines. 

"Are you going to ignore me forever?" She tilted her head and face irene. "Really? Fine." Because she Heard no answer from irene, she stand up and prepare to leave. 

When she was about to leave someone grabbed her hand, "wait, don't leave yet. Only one paragraph left and I'll be done and we can do whatever you want." The latter come back to sit beside irene again, with her bored face. 

"Okay, I'm done!" She close her laptop and smile at songwan who's currently observing the scenery from the room's window. 

"I've just notice that there's so many sunflowers here." Songwan says as she walks towards the fluffy girl. 

"Yeps mom come every 3 months and she always brings one pot each month." She uttered, linking her hands with Songwan's. 

Hearing that, songwan cringed. 'My mom loves sunflowers too..'  she thought bitterly. 'where are you mom?' 

~~

"Where are you going?" Irene asked songwan from her sprawling position on her fluffy bed. 

"I have appointment with krystal today." Songwan recited with a big grin formed on her cheeky face. Totally oblivious of irene sudden change of expression. 

Songwan finished collecting her stuffs that were scattered in irene's room, "I'll get going noww" she went to where irene was and pecked irene's forehead. Before even irene say a thing, songwan rushed outside, flushed, leaving the one who got kissed  stunned, blank and of course blissful. 

Songwan doesn't even know why she did that, but it wasn't out of her reflect either.  It was automatic, and she felt elated somehow. 

~~ 

After a long wait The clock finally striked to 7pm, "It's been 1 hour, where are you soojung?" She let out a sigh. 

Tired of playing the games on her phone, songwan took a sip on her Frappuccino tiramisu before staring at the rainy scenery outside the caffe from the big blue tinted window, she was worried actually. 

Still staring at the window, The rain was falling unruly when finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter