Love Both

Tricked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is just another boring day for our mighty princess aka Krystal Jung, she couldn't concentrate at her class, probably thinking about that certain someone. 

Songwan has been so quiet lately, which is unprecedented for her, songwan that she know will always fooling around with amber, or even by herself. But krystal is okay, she will take this situation as a chance to find out about this side of songwan more.

In a middle of silent classroom krystal suddenly thought an idea to get out, "Teacher, may I go to the school medical room? I'm not feeling that well.."

The teacher turned back and smile fakingly, "of course you may go! our krystal must be so tired from practicing, go to the medical room and rest okay? Don't get sick!"

"Thank you teacher." Krystal stand up and bowed politely before leaving the class room. 

~~ 

She went to songwan class to find her, but there's no sign of her. She couldn't find her at the class nor at the cafetaria, her seat is empty. 

'Songwan-ahh, where are you?' Krystal thought worriedly.

Then she remembered how little songwan act whenever she felt upset, she will always hide under the leafy tree. So, Krystal go to the school backyard hastily. 

Still Panting, krystal released a relieved sigh. She's glad that her instinct was right, songwan is there lying down on the bench under the luxuriant tree. 

She approached Songwan and shook her carefully, "Ya! How come you're sleeping at this time?" 

"Soojung-ah, I'm so tired.." she said while still closing both of her eyes. 

"Could you move a bit?" Krystal asked, then sit beside Songwan on the bench. She lifted Songwan's head and rest it on her thighs. 

"Wan.. What have been going on? You seems so troubled lately," Krystal ran her soft fingers through Songwan's hair slowly but calming. 

 Wrinkles are formed on her forehead, implying a quandary, "I'm not sure if I could share this with you... But none have been good with me lately, Especially Irene she's been so busy with her friend, and so I couldn't really share my concern to anybody..it seems like I'm alone and everyone is fading away.." 

"Please don't talk like that! I'm always here, I will always have my ears open for you. Please don't ever doubt.." 

Songwan's eyes opened widely when she fell something drip on her cheek. It's a tear. Her soojung is tearing up. 

Songwan get up from the position before and gave soojung a few pats, "I would never doubt okay? Please don't shed a tears for mee. I'll tell you everything okay?" Then Krystal nods. Songwan moves closer to krystal and hold krystal's soft hand, then smiles genuinely, "could I do this while I'm telling you all? I might not able to hold myself if I don't.." 

Krystal squish songwan hand that is wrapped in her fingers lightly Without refuse, and smile reassuringly. 

"So...what was happening is.." 

Flashback

"What did you say?" 

"Sister." 

"Aigoo our amber is so good to me! We're bestfriend and now you just declare me as a sister for you, thankyou!" Songwan gave amber a light hug and pats whilst grinning. 

Amber shakes her head, "what I mean by sister is, you are my biological sister Songwan." 

"That'll be impossible. You're kidding right? It's not funny at all!" Songwan laughs a bit, earning a glare from amber. 

"I'm not kidding! Why would I?!" Amber raised her tone, and this is new to songwan, and  She has just realized that amber is not kidding at all. 

Songwan lean her back and clasped her hands, before declaring that she doesn't has any sister. 

" I don't have any sister!" 

"Well you have Songwan, And that person is me, why are you not glad? Even I feel so elated knowing that you're my sister." 

"Why are you my biological sister? At least give me an explanation." Songwan felt embittered and anxious, to what she's going to hear next. 

"That man, on the picture, that you claim as your dad is my father, I don't know how to explain this but he and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter