Red

Tricked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since their encounter and Songwan has passed the fanzoned stage. 

Currently krystal is accompanying Songwan in doing her homework. "Jung Soojung." Krystal suddenly spelled, driving songwan who's currently working on her homework confused.

Songwan tilted her head to krystal who's still spreading her charms, "My real name is Jung Soojung, people who are close to me usually call me Soojung." 

Songwan was looking forwards to hears krystal's next sentence patiently. "Call me Soojung, I like it more than krystal." Krystal leaned her head on Songwan's desk and stare at the latter intensely, and this making Songwan's face turned totally red. Krystal know this is the effect that she has on Songwan. Literally she found it amusing, because whenever Songwan's face turned red, her face would turned as red as Songwan's. 

Seeing krystal's reddened face, Songwan grow worried. She cupped Krystal's face in panic, "your face is really red! Are you okay?" Krystal slightly smiled and nodded. 

 Songwan now realize how close their face are. If she moves even just an inch, she's sure that their nose will touch each others. Because of this, her face got redder and krystal's too. 

"Gosh, your face is getting more red now! Are you sure you're okay?" Suddenly krystal put her palms on Songwan's cheeks. And now they're cupping each others face. They're just enjoying the moment and feel the sensation of the same hotness that they share.  

"It's been a week since I'm like this whenever you blush. Don't you notice?" Hearing krystal's statement, Songwan got into her realization. ' it's true and a little bit weird too. What if she decided to end our beginof friendship because of this?! No, i wouldn't let this happened!' Because of this, songwan pull her hands and stand up in a rush and take 5 steps back hurriedly. 

Krystal feels down at the sudden loss of warmness, her whole face back into her original skin again. "What are you doing?" Krystal asked confused.

"Please don't end our friendship because of this! I will try to stop blushing so your face won't turn red just like mine! I will keep 1 meter away from you so I won't blush!" Songwan stated  seriously, while Krystal was almost burst out laughing. She couldn't deny at the fact that Songwan is so adorable when she's determined at something. 

Krystal stand up and walk closer to Songwan who's keeping her eyes shut tightly. Krystal encircled her hands around Songwan's neck and rested her chin on Songwan's broad shoulder. Songwan's body grew tense at the sudden contact, and krystal could feel her own face got red again. And yet weirdly she likes it. "Whh-y hug me? This will only make me blushed and your face would turned red again." Songwan mumbled clearly enough to be heard. 

"I never told you to keep a distance from me, so don't do it. Because you're my source of heat, please don't stay away. Your heat is making me calm somehow." all the hesitation in Songwan's are gone and now her hands slowly wrapped around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter