Starter

Tricked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Y-you know her? I mean You know Krystal Jung?!" Songwan asked Irene with her eyes widened.

Irene blinks her eyes for few times before answers her, "Yes, we took the same dance classes." Songwan smiles, inhaled then exhaled before she continues, "You're so lucky..." 

 

Irene doesn't know what to say, she just stood there, holding tissues with blood on it, she doesn't care if it's gross or not. She inhaled deeply, "you like her, don't you?" Songwan plays with her hand, eyes widened, "how did you know?" Irene could see how Songwan blushed when she caught her liking Krystal. "you're so obvious." Irene smiled, Songwan rubbed the back of her neck, "Couldn't help it." and she laughs.

"Thank you, Irene. I'm grateful that you willing to help someone like me. I mean you're the cheers captain but you're so humble." Irene nose flared, glaring at Songwan who's smiling like an idiot.

"So a cheers captain must be arrogant?" Songwan was flustered, she bit her lips continously, Irene chuckles then she wipes the latter's philtrum that has a little bit of blood left, "It's a joke. Don't be hurt anymore." Irene smiled and left. Leaving the girl who still touched her nose and wondering how is it possible to get close just for minutes long and oblivious about the girl's feeling. Songwan is indeed dumb. No, dense. Especially When it comes to love.

--

It's been weeks and everyday Amber and Songwan is getting closer. Especially because Songwan is the first one who become her friend and fortunately they share the same hobbies and foolishness.  They really like to play around. 

"Yah! Song the pabo!" Amber chirped early in the morning. 

"What is it stupid llamafaced." Songwan mumbled still in her position, head resting over her hands above the school's desk. 

"Aren't you going to study? We're having our math test today." Amber asked curiously. Actually she was concerned, because Songwan always refuses to study. She got bad scores too. 

"I know." That's all what songwan said in between her slumbers. 

"Sometimes I wonder what's going to make you stop resisting to study."

"You know the answer." Amber clasped her hands over .

"No way! Krystal Jung has that effect on you?" 

"Yes way. Now could you let me sleep peacefully before everyone get back here." Amber is seated silently.. she was amused for a bit. Then an idea strucked in her head. 

"Yah, Songwan! So if sooj- I mean krystal want to befriend with you, would you willing to study hard?" Songwan lift her head up and shift her gaze to amber sleepily. 

"Of course I would even be a rocket scientists if she agreed to stay by my side forever lol. Just kidding, it won't ever happened anyway." 

--

"Soo how's my baby doing?" Amber said putting her hand aroung the girl's neck. 

"Now that you're here, I'm getting better, But I still don't get it why you want to keep our relationship to ourself in school." Krystal sighed. Amber patted her favourite girl head lovingly as she said, " I told you it's for the best, you're quite famous at school and you know I don't really like attention right?" 

"Fine." 

"Soojunggg, will you grant me some wish?" Amber said while giving the uninterested krystal a loving gaze.

"What is it am?" 

"Befriend with Songwan." 

"The one that got called as fatty a lot? I've seen you with her many times." Krystal stated. 

"Well we're a good friend actually. She's really a nice person." Amber held krystal's hand silently. 

"Will you do that for me?" 

"What will I get if I grant your wish?" Krystal asked a little bit demanding. 

"Anything." 

"I want us to hang out more often during school." Krystal demanded.

"It's a little bit hard you know- " amber reasoned out. "But you said anything!" 

"Fine if that's what you want." Amber said giving up.

"Yeheey, I love you!" Krystal gave amber a peck on her lips. "Love you tooo" amber hugged her girl, a little bit tight. 

--

It was a break time and the students are busy making their way to the canteen. 

"Yeri!" Someone shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter