Moment of Revelation

Tricked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why not-" Songwan take a last look at the smiling irene before eventually leaving the class without letting irene to finish her sentence. She was too disappointed with herself. 

Irene was distracted for awhile, she grow so worried as she saw how fragile Songwan was, so she finished her sentence in a hurry 

"Why not? You are really a good person, Bogum. But I'm sorry I cant. I already have someone." 

With that Irene excuse herself to go and immediately search for her Songwan, leaving Bogum puzzled in the class. 

Songwan is nowhere to be seen, and it's driving irene crazy, she looks around only to find nothing but the bright sun's light  hovering the atmosphere. Fortunately she brings her jacket with her, so she has no worries about the sum burning her skin. 

Whilst Panting and Sweating, her eyes spotted a shadow of a person sitting on the bench, without caring how cruel the sun light was. Irene let out another sigh, this time is a sign of relieved.

Sighing, Irene decided to approach the letter. "Ya! Kim Songwan. Why are sitting so relaxed here? Don't you worry even a bit for your skin?" Irene widen her jacket, and fling it out Above Songwan, to protect Songwan's skin from getting burned.  

Because Songwan feels a sudden sphere of chillness, she slowly opens up her eyes and saw how irene trying hard to keep Songwan's body protected from the sun. "Who said I'm relaxing? I rather have my skin burned than seeing you become someone else's. But at this point even gulping my saliva is hard to do, because of how much damage that my heart caused."

Irene feels sad eventho she wanted songwan to know what she always feels whenever krystal around. "But Songwan you didn't-" 

"Joohyun-ah," Songwan stand up, causing irene to take a few steps back. She grab irene's jacket that was infront, and yank it out, making irene startled at her action. "Thank you for Finding me, but I need some time alone. And if I manage to clear up my feelings, I promise that I'll come back to you." Songwan said whilst placing irene's jacket around irene, and didn't forget to cover Irene head with the hood. 

Irene fall silent in instant, still trying to figure out what have just happened. Stumbling, Irene blinks her eyes as she realized that the person she was searching for was gone from her sight, without giving her any chance to explain.  

~~

Songwan wants to forget, she wants to erase things that has just happened from her memories badly. Everything was in a blast and it occured in a brief. She's witnessing how her own world change in a blink of an eye, from just a simple happy girl to a gloomy problematic girl. 

She was sitting alone in the cafetaria, thinking that it was the best for her to stay silent for awhile, making plans to solve all of her problems step by step. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter