Episode 1: Meet the Campers Part 2

Total Drama Island

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

The 18 campers with Mats walked around camp. Mats toured them and introduced things about the camp.

Mats:    Okay! So for 10 weeks, you guys will be staying here at Wakanuki Island. You guys will try to survive until only one of you remains.

JinWoon:    And that one will be me!

Mats eyed him. JinWoon smiled slightly and Mats continued.

Mats:    Ehem! As I was saying, the one left will get a sizzling 100,000 cash so you better do your best guys.

Everyone cheered. They went to the cafeteria.

Mats:    This is the cafeteria, obviously. You guys will eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner here, obviously. And those food will be made by the one and only, Chef Maya.

Mats introduced Chef Maya. Chef Maya smirked at them and waved like pageant queen.

JongHyun: Is he trying to be a girl?

JongHyun asked. And a knife came whirling to him and luckily it didn't hit him.

Mats:    Don't irritate Chef Maya or you'll regret it. Trust me.

Everyone gulped while looking at the knife stabbed on the wall and at Mr. Chef. After that, they went outside and went to the bonfire grounds.

Mats:    You will be split into two team and then you'll face different challenges to determine who will win and which team will vote someone off. And the unlucky one will board the boat of  loser and get out of our lives.

SungMin raised his hand. Mats called him.

SungMin:    So you mean the losing team will vote someone from their team?

Mats:    You hit the nail on the head. That's right so you guys better try your best at challenges cause you don't know if you'll be the one voted off or not. Now the elimination ceremony will  take place here. But let's make the teams first shall we?

Mats began calling each camper one by one.

Mats:    Taecyeon, JiYeon, Hyuna, JunHyung, SungGyu, Joon, Suzy, Jessica and Bora. You guys will be known as the Soaring Eagle! And the rest, G.Dragon, Sandara, SunHwa, MinHo, Sulli, SungMin, JinWoon, Hara and JongHyun. Your team will be known as the Noble Tiger.

JinWoon:    Sweet! I'm a tiger! WooHoo!!!

SunHwa:    Shut Up!

JinWoon shut up his mouth.

Mats:    Oh and before I forgot, you guys can share your inner thoughts in the confessional room. If you want to get something off your chest or just talk about something, the confessional room is for you. Dont worry, no one will hear what you say there except they snoop.

~*~*~*~*~*~ (Note: If you saw something like this ->(~*~*~*~*~*~) it means the camper is in confessional room, okay?)

Suzy:    Okay, so far this stinks. The other campers seems boring to be honest.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    This place is really a garbage dump. I can't believe I signed up for this kind of show. On the positive note, I'll be more famous. So I guess it's 50% okay,

~*~*~*~*~*~

Mats:    Okay! Now that everything's clear , we will now go to the first challenge. Let's move it!

Taecyeon:    We're already going to our first challenge?

Mats:    Uh. Yeah.

MinHo:    Don't we get to see where we'll be staying first?

Mats:    You'll see the cabins later after the losing team voted someone off.

Everyone gasped.

Sulli:    You...You mean??

Mats:    Yes. One of you is already going home on the first day so you better do your best.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Mats:    Ooooooh. The campers are nervous. I would be if I'm a camper but I'm not so lucky me. Anyhow, if you want to know what the first challenge is and who will be the first camper to be kicked out, then you better stay tuned. See ya!