Episode 2: Shoot! Bam! Boom! Part 2

Total Drama Island

At a talkshow where Chef Maya is the host.

Chef Maya: Hello World! I am Chef Maya as you all know. And today I'm here to interview our first camper who was eliminated. Please welcome. JinWoon!!!

JinWoon appeared and sat on a chair in front of Chef Maya.

Chef Maya: So, how's life after Total Drama Island?

JinWoon:    It's pretty much the same.

Chef Maya: Why did you think they voted you off?

JinWoon:    Ha! Isn't it obvious? They are all afraid because I am the smartest camper there.

Chef Maya: 'More like the dumbest'

JinWoon:    Did you say something?

Chef Maya: What if I did? You have a problem with that? Loser!

JinWoon:    No. I was j-just asking. Next question please.

Chef Maya: Don't rush me! Ehem. Who do you think will be eliminated next?

JinWoon:    Hmm. Well, if it's from the eagles, I'd say Jessica, because she is dumb. If it's from the tigers, pretty much, SunHwa is next because of her attitude.

Chef Maya: Hmm. You have a point there, loser. Now last question. Who do you think will win?

JinWoon:    Well, since the smartest camper, meaning me, is not there anymore, I think G.Dragon will win. Not only is he goodlooking like me, he is also kinda smart.

Chef Maya: And there you have it. Our interview with the very first loser is finished. Now, let's go back to the island to see what the campers' next challenge is.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The campers all went to where the stage is and saw Mats standing on the stage.

Mats:    Hello! Campers! It is now time for your second challenge.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    I wonder what smarty pants had in store for us. But I'll just win it again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Mats:    Today, your challenge is shooting paints.

Mats said revealing a paint gun.

JiYeon:    Shooting paints? What's this? Elementary playground? Awww!!!

Mats shot paint at her and she fell down. All the campers laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    The nerve of them to laugh at me. They will all pay for this!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Mats:    Okay, time to explain the rules. Each one of you will be given a paint gun like this. The mission is easy. Hunt down every member of the opposite team until no one is left. If you are shot         by the other team, then you are disqualified from the challenge. You guys get it?

All of the campers nod their head.

Mats:    Now then, move it!!!

The campers all get a paint gun in the stage.

Mats:    The challenge will start after you hear my signal. Now you have five minutes to hide anywhere in the island so you can't be shot. Now go go go!!!

All the campers ran to where they wanted to hide.

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    This looks like fun. I just hope we don't lose again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

SunHwa:    Not to brag or anything but I was the champion of shooting birds in my town so I pretty much have this in the bag.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The eagles went on one side and the tigers on the other.

Taecyeon:    Where do we hide now?

Bora:    Maybe we should hide together you know. We have an advantage if we have many heads in the group.

JiYeon:    Well, I say we split up. If we are all together then we'd be easy targets because they can spot us so easily.

The eagles all nod their heads and they split up.

Jessica:    Like, how do you use this again?

Hyuna:    You trigger this right here and it will shoot.

Jessica:    Oh okay. Like this?

Jessica pulled the gun and it shot at JiYeon. Luckily, she dodged it.

Jessica:    Oops, sorry.

JiYeon was about to explode but she held it in.

JiYeon:    It's okay. Just a mistake.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    I have a plan to get me to the final three. I just need to find someone who is dumb enough to do everything that I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon smirked and walked to Jessica and Hyuna.

JiYeon:    Listen guys, I have a plan to get me and two other campers to the final three. And I chose you guys.

Jessica:    Oh My God!!!! I'm going to the final three!!!!

Hyuna:    Are you serious? Yay!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hyuna:    Ohmigosh!!! JiYeon is taking me to the final three. I'm going to the final three!!!!! I'm going to the final three!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    Now since I'm the leader, you should do anything that I said okay. It's to get us in the final three.

Jessica and Hyuna both nodded their heads.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    Haha! Piece of cake!!! Job done.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile, the tigers decided to group together.

Sandara:    I still think we should split up. We're sitting ducks like this.

G.Dragon:    We took a vote and your split up suggestion didn't win so shut it.

Sandara:    That's because you brainwashed them to voting for your suggestion which .

G.Dragon:    Listen honey, if you don't want to be in the group, go away. But I'll guarantee that if we lose, I'll brainwash them into voting you off.

Sandara:    Arghhhhhh!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    That G.Dragon guys is really pissing me off. I'm a nice person. But he makes me bananas when he talks!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

MinHo:    So uhm, what do you like in a guy?

Sulli:    W-Why do you ask?

MinHo:    Just curious.

Sulli:    Well, I wish he was kind, good at dancing and singing and has humor.

~*~*~*~*~*~

MinHo:    Man. I think those qualities are in me!!! I really really really like Sulli!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungMin, Hara and JongHyun are just looking at the two.

SungMin:    I bet you they will be together.

Hara:    Yeah yeah. I bet too. She could use some mascara though.

JongHyun: I think that will just confuse them in this competition. They should have joined a dating program and not survivor. Haha!

SungMin:    But isn't cute to find love in a surviving program?

Hara:    I know right. It's so romantic.

JongHyun: Whatever guys.

The tigers continued walking and searching for the eagles. This continues for the next 15 minutes.

SunHwa:    Why aren't we spotting them? We should've at least shot one of them down.

G.Dragon:    I don't know. Maybe we're in a wrong place.

Sandara:    Ha! I told you. We should cover more grounds by splitting up.

G.Dragon:    Don't start honey.

Sandara rolled her eyes. SunHwa was getting pissed more than ever.

SunHwa:    EAGLES!!!! ARE YOU AFRAID!!!!!! STOP HIDING AND FIGHT US LIKE A MAN!!!!!

JongHyun: Keep quiet! You're throwing away our position.

SunHwa:    Don't tell me what to do.

All of a sudden, paint starts raining to them.

Hara:    AHHHHHH!!!! My hair!!!!!

SungMin:    I'm hit! I'm hit!!! Save me!!!!

G.Dragon:    Run!!! Hide!!!

All the remaining tigers ran and hide. G.Dragon and Sandara were together. SunHwa And JongHyun are together. And MinHo and Sulli are together. Mats spoke through a speaker.

Mats:    Eagles! 2 points!! Tigers!!! 0!!

Meanwhile, the eagles were celebrating for their surprise attack.

Bora:    Ha! Now that'll show them who's boss around here.

SungGyu:    Yeah! They were like 'Ahhh!!!' and like 'Noooo'. It was very funny.

JunHyung: We should get moving guys, we don't know where they are now.

The three were about to move when paints were shot at them.

Bora:    Ahhhh!!!!

SungGyu:    Noooo!!!

Sandara and G.Dragon came out of their hiding place.

Sandara:    Haha! Who's going 'ahh' and 'nooo' now? Haha!

G.Dragon:    Let's move. There are still others.

JunHyung: Nice shooting.

G.Dragon:    Thanks.

G.Dragon and Sandra left. Mats announced the score again.

Mats:    Eagles! 2 points! Tigers! 3 points!!

Three girls heard this and was shocked.

JiYeon:    What!!!! 3 points??? We're losing??? Argh!!! I can't believe this!!!!

Hyuna:    Don't worry. It's just the beginning.

Jessica:    Yeah yeah.

They heard rustling in the leaves near them and they all shot paints in that direction.

Joon:     Awwwwwww!!!!

Hyuna:    Ohmigosh! Joon!!!

Jessica:    He's covered in paint.

JiYeon:    Great! We just shot our own teammate.

Mats:    Eagles! 2 points! Tigers! 4 points!!

JiYeon:    What?????? That's a point???

Joon:     Nice going guys. And yeah I meant that mockingly.

Joon left. Nearby, they heard someone celebrating.

JiYeon:    Shh! Let's get closer.

They got closer and it was MinHo and Sulli.

MinHo:    Yes. We're winning, we're winning.

Sulli:    Yeah. I hope we win this challenge this time. I don't want to vote someone from our team off again.

MinHo:    Me too. I don't want any of us to be eliminated soon. I don't want you to go so soon.

Sulli blushed and looked down.

Sulli:    M-Me too. I don't want you to go s-soon.

They smiled and looked at each other. They stopped when someone clapped.

JiYeon:    What a very touching moment. Sorry to break this but. Girls!!! Fire!!!

Hyuna and Jessica started shooting. MinHo and Sulli ran towards the rocks and took cover.

JiYeon:    You didn't hit them? Argh!!! Now go and finish the job now.

Hyuna and Jessica went to where they were and a shoot out happened.

Mats:    Eagles! 4 points! Tigers! 6 points!!

MinHo:    Are you okay? Youre covered in paint.

Sulli:    Im fine. And you are too.

Both of them smiled at each other.

Jessica:    Eww, this is so sticky. Get it off me.

Hyuna:    Let's go wash this off now.

JiYeon:    I'll go and find some me tigers left now okay.

Jessica and Hyuna:    Okay. GL!!! (Good Luck)

JiYeon left leaving the four there.

Taecyeon:    Oh man, we're losing.

Taecyeon is with Suzy.

Taecyeon:    6 points? Now there are only three of us left and four of them. I can't believe this.

Suzy:    Shhh!

Taecyeon:    What? You hear something?

Suzy nodded and they hide in the bushes. Two tigers appeared walking.

JongHyun: I'm tired. Can't we take a rest?

SunHwa:    I'll just leave you here. There's only three of them left.

JongHyun: As you said, ONLY three left. We should rest for a while.

SunHwa:    I don't want to rest! I want to shoot something. Maybe I'll just shoot you.

SunHwa pointed the gun at him.

JongHyun: Now now, I get your point. Let's go look for some eagles.

They both started walking again when Suzy and Taecyeon appeared behind them.

Taecyeon:    Hello guys!

Just when SunHwa and JongHyung turned, Suzy and Taecyeon shot them down.

Mats: Eagles! 6 points! Tigers! 6 points!!

Taecyeon:    Now we're tied.

Suzy smiled. Then paint was shot at them but it missed. They both turned and saw G.Dragon shooting at them. They started to run. Taecyeon held Suzy's hand and they ran through the forest. Unluckily, Suzy took a misstep and fell down.

Taecyeon:    Are you okay?

Suzy:    I sprained my ankle.

Taecyeon was about to lift her when G.Dragon and Sandara appeared.

G.Dragon:    Now now, where are you taking my princess?

Taecyeon:    Your princess?

Sandra hit his arm.

Sandara:    Let's just shoot them now.

G.Dragon:    Shoot my princess? I can't do that.

Sandara:    Yeah yeah. Then I'll do it.

Sandara shoot paint towards Suzy but Taecyeon shielded her.

G.Dragon:    Taking a shot for my princess, are we?

Sandara:    I won't miss the next one.

Before she can shoot, Suzy shoot her but Sandara hid behind G.Dragon and it hit him instead.

Sandara:    You missed. Haha!

G.Dragon:    Because you hide behind me.

Sandara:    What? It was a brilliant move.

G.Dragon rolled his eyes. Taecyeon used this chance to run but Sandara shoot paint at them again and it hit Suzy this time.

Sandara:    Yes!!! Only one more.

Sandara was jumping up and down.

JiYeon:    Yeah. Too bad you lose again.

Sandara turned to look at her but paint covered her face.

Sandara:    Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Mats:    The eagles are the winner!!!!! Again!!!!!!

Taecyeon still lifted Suzy and they went back to the camp.

Suzy:    Why did you shield me?

Taecyeon:    Well, because I want to.

Suzy smiled at his answer.

Suzy:    That's crazy.

Taecyeon:    Yeah. Well, I'm crazy. You have a problem with that?

Suzy:    No. I like it actually.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    Argh!!!! I was this close!!! THIS CLOSE!!!!! NOOOOO!!!! And G.Dragon guy didn't help at all. He just flirted with that Suzy girl!!! ARGHHHH!!! I HATE THISSSS!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    We won because of me. What a shocker. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Taecyeon:    Yes! Suzy talked to me!!! Finally!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

All of the campers went back to the stage.

Mats:    Congratulations to the eagles for winning again. And tigers, I'll see you at the campfire ceremony again.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Mats: Hello readers, well have our very first voting poll. Now since the eagles won AGAIN and the tigers lost AGAIN . You will have another chance to vote your fav tiger member and the highest voted will be safe from elimination. You can vote as many as youd like, the voting will close whe you dont see the poll anymore obviously. Now choose wisely.