Episode 2: Shoot! Bam! Boom! Part 1

Total Drama Island

Mats:    Last time on Total Drama Island. You've all met our 18 campers for the first time. They were split into two teams which are the Soaring Eagles and Noble Tigers. After making the teams , they were immediately put into a challenge. And the Eagles soared for the win and the tigers lose. At the campfire, it all came down to Sandara and JinWoon but in the end, it was JinWoon that said goodbye to Wakanuki Island forever.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The campers are now eating breakfast on the cafeteria.

Jessica:    Wow! You're really awesome, Sury! You beat that G.Tiger guy! HaHa!

Suzy:    Uhhh. Thanks but my name is Suzy and not Sury.

Bora:    Yeah and his name is G.Dragon and not G.Tiger.

Jessica:    Oh! I so get it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bora:    Okay, I think my girl Jessi is kinda weird.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon rolled her eyes and spoke.

JiYeon:    Oh please. Her win is obviously luck. Anyone could have won that.

Suzy glared at JiYeon and she did the same.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    I get the feeling that JiYeon doesn't like me but then I remember that I really don't care.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    I don't like that Suzy girl. I mean just look at her fashion sense. It's so totally outdated. I am so much better.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Taecyeon:    Now now guys, stop arguing. We are a team and we are one.

Joon: Yeah. I was just about to say that.

The eagles rolled their eyes.

SungGyu:    Hey, why are you not talking? You should talk with us because we're a team.

SungGyu said to JunHyung. JunHyung looked at him and crossed his arms and went out of the cafeteria.

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungGyu:    I think JunHyung is either a shy person or he just doesn't want to talk to us.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hyuna:    Don't worry. Maybe he's just not in the mood.

SungGyu:    Well, maybe you're right.

SungGyu smiled and so did Hyuna.

At the other side of the cafeteria, the tigers are also talking.

Hara:    Do you think my make up looks good on me today?

Sandara:    Yeah. Definitely. It really suits you.

Hara:    Aww. You're so sweet.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    Hara always talks about girl things and make up. Like last night, she blabbered about her make up all night for 3 hours. I don't want to appear rude so I listen to hear but I can't take it anymore!

~*~*~*~*~*~

MinHo:    So uhm, any hobbies?

Sulli:    Well, I like singing and dancing.

MinHo:    Really? I like to see it sometimes.

Sulli:    Well, I'm not that good or anything. It's just a hobby.

MinHo:    But I bet you're good. I can tell.

Sulli blushed and looked away.

Sulli:    T-Thank you.

G.Dragon:    Geez. Lovebirds.

SungMin:    Isn't it great? I think they really like each other.

SungMin smiled at him and G.Dragon just rolled his eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~

G.Dragon:    Those two really like each other and I can tell that. But I think that will just hinder this competition. I mean this is a survival competition and not a match making competition.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JongHyun: Wow. It really became quiet here. You know, no one is whining for the first time.

SunHwa:    I know what you are thinking. It's finally peaceful here.

JongHyun: Yeah. It is peaceful here.

The two teams continued talking to each other.

Mats:    Yo Chef Maya! What do you think should be the campers next challenge?

Chef Maya: More brutal. I'd like that.

Mats:    Uhh. The producer doesn't want that kind of thing.

Chef Maya: The producer is a coward.

Mats:    Watch what you say or he will fire you.

Chef Maya: Yeah. Whatever.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

After breakfast, the campers went to do what they want to do.

Jessica:    Whee! This flower is really pretty. I wonder where I can buy stuff like this?

Jessica was sitting in front of a flower.

Hyuna:    Hey! What are you doing here?

Jessica:    I'm watching this flower dance. Isn't she great?

Hyuna:    Uhh. Yeah. Of course. Fabulous.

Jessica:    Daisy is only starting. Show her what you got Daisy.

Hyuna:    Daisy?

Jessica:    It's her name, silly. Daisy, meet Hyuna. Hyuna, meet Daisy. Yay, you're friends now.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hyuna:    Not to be mean or anything but I think Jessica is loose on the brain.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Taecyeon:    What do you think Suzy likes in a guy?

Joon: I don't know. Maybe someone handsome like me. Haha. Wait, you lllllllike her, don't you?

Joon started teasing him.

SungMin:    Wow. So many people are falling in love.

Taecyeon:    I'm not! And aren't you on the other team?

SungMin:    Yeah. But it doesn't mean we have to be enemies all the time.

Taecyeon smiled and patted his shoulder. Joon smiled at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    I figured that if I can't win this. Then at least, I'll have new friends here.

~*~*~*~*~*~

SunHwa:    Hey! That guy is talking to our enemy. Maybe he is telling them our secrets.

JongHyun: Oh come on. Maybe he's just making friends.

SunHwa:    Last time I checked, this is a survival of the fitest and not popularity contest.

Sulli:    That's kinda mean, SunHwa. He's just making friends.

SunHwa:    Yeah right!

SunHwa walked away leaving JongHyun and Sulli. JongHyun smirked.

Sulli:    What?

JongHyun: So how is it going with MinHo?

Sulli blushed and looked away.

Sulli:    I don't know what you're talking about. Anyway, I have to be somewhere so bye.

She stood up and ran away from JongHyun. JongHyun laughed. Meanwhile, G.Dragon, MinHo and Sandara are in the beach.

MinHo:    What should I do, guys? I like Sulli.

Sandara:    Oh come on. Are you serious? We just got here. The competition is just starting and you're saying you like her already?

MinHo:    Yeah! I already like her. Is there a problem with that?

Sandara and G.Dragon sighed.

G.Dragon:    Are you sure? Maybe you're just taking things too fast.

MinHo:    I am sure! If you're not gonna help me then I'll find someone who will.

MinHo ran away from the two. Again, the two sighed.

G.Dragon:    Anyway, what are you doing here?

Sandara:    Are you blind? Can't you see I'm trying to relax?

G.Dragon:    Do you like me or something?

Sandara:    What! In your dreams! You're not my type.

G.Dragon:    Yeah right. Like I'll believe that.

Sandara:    Argh!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    G.Dragon is a feeler that has a big head. He also have a thick face. Who does he think he is? Me liking him? Not in a million years, mister.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon: What a bunch of weirdos. I can't believe I have to live with them for how many weeks. That will cause my sanity. They should have just quit cause it's so obvious that I'm gonna win this.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bora:    Hey! What's up?

Suzy:    Uhh. Don't talk to me.

Bora:    No need to be mean girl, I just want to talk.

Suzy:    Sorry. I'm not a sociable person.

Bora:    It's fine. But I want you to know that you can always talk to me, okay?

Suzy:    Thanks, uhm, what's your name again?

Bora:    Bora. And I know that you're Suzy.

Suzy:    I'll remember that.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    Bora is really nice. I have a problem in communicating with people so it was really cool of her to say that to me. At least I can have someone to talk to when I'm here.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hara:    Hey! Why so quiet?

JunHyung didn't answer her.

Hara:    Hello! Anyone in there?

JunHyung still didn't budge.

Hara:    Fine! I'm leaving!

Hara left leaving JunHyung there.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JunHyung: I'm here to win and not make friends. Don't get me wrong. It's just my strategy.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Mats:    Yo! Chef Maya! I finally have a challenge for our campers.

Chef Maya: Is it brutal?

Mats:    No.

Chef Maya: Painful?

Mats:    No.

Chef Maya: That's boring, Mats.

Mats:    Well, I'm sorry. I'm out of ideas. Why don't you think a challenge for next week.

Chef Maya: Okay! You got it. No take backs!

Mats sighed while Chef Maya dances his victory dance. Mats announced something through the speaker.

Mats:    CAMPERS! Meet me at the stage right now. I'll introduce you the next challenge!