Episode 3: Hot and Cold! Part 1

Total Drama Island

Mats: Yo readers! It has been awhile. Id like to apologize to you guys. The reason I only updated this time is cause my laptop broke down ya know. SO yeah, its fix now so I made something for you guys. Now on to the story.

= = = = = =

Mats:    Last time on Total Drama Island, the campers became soldiers that shoots paints. And because of some conflicting things that I don't want to say right now, the tigers lose again. What a shocker. And the Eagles soared once again. At the campfire ceremony, everyone voted SunHwa off because of her heartwarming speech about her teammates. And so we said goodbye to her, so long!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The campers are all relaxing in the island. Everyone is doing what they want to do.

Bora:    Whoo. A perfect day for relaxing.

Hyuna:    Yeah. I hope there wont be any challenges today.

Joon:     I think there will be a challenge. We haven't got any since that crazy girl left and that was 4 days ago.

Bora:    I know but I just really want to relax ya'know.

Joon:     Of course I know. I need to relax to sustain my awesomeness.

Hyuna:    I agree with that.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hyuna:    Joon is so hot!!!! Hotter than the sun!!! Well, not literally.

~*~*~*~*~*~

MinHo:    Sulli!

Sulli:    MinHo, you need something?

MinHo:    No, it's just that I picked these flowers for you. There were very pretty and I thought of you.

Sulli:    Thank you. I love them.

MinHo:    Do you want to take a walk?

Sulli:    Yes. I'd love to.

They went to the beach and walked on the shore. Sandara was watching them and she rolled her eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    MinHo and Sulli. The ones who are confused by the game. This is not a dating game but a survival one. Can you guys tell them that?

~*~*~*~*~*~

G.Dragon:    What's with the long face? You're gonna look uglier you know.

Sandara:    Oh shut up, you leader wannabe.

G.Dragon:    So you want to be the new SunHwa now?

Sandara:    Argh!!! Don't talk to me!!! Shooo! Shooo!

G.Dragon:    But you like it when I'm talking to you, don't you?

Sandara:    Excuse me?

G.Dragon:    You like me.

Sandara:    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Oh gosh!!!! That must be the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life. Me? Like you? As if.

G.Dragon:    In denial, are we?

Sandara:    More like in reality. Maybe you're the one that likes me.

G.Dragon:    Now you're changing the subject.

Sandara:    Whatever. Stay away from me, weirdo.

Sandara stood up and left. G.Dragon laughed watching her go.

~*~*~*~*~*~

G.Dragon:    She likes me. I can tell.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    Now that crazy clean mouth girl left, the next one to go should be that G.Dragon guy. Now what to do about that.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon was thinking of a way to get G.Dragon eliminated.

SungMin:    What are you doing here?

JiYeon:    Thinking about strategies. Now get lost.

SungMin:    Oh okay. Bye bye.

JiYeon:    Weirdo.

JongHyun: What are you doing here?

JiYeon:    Another one? I'm thinking about my strategy. Now leave.

JongHyun: Rude.

JiYeon rolled her eyes. Another one came.

Hara:    What cha doin' there?

JiYeon:    I'M THINKING OF A WAY TO KILL YOU, THAT'S WHAT!! NOW SCRAM IT!!!!!

Hara ran away from her.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hara:    JiYeon is scary!! She wants to kill me. I think I know the reason. She's jealous because of my pretty face. Well, I can't blame her. I would to if I don't have this face.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Taecyeon  is thinking of a way to get closer to Suzy. He was walking back and forth in the beach.

Taecyeon:    What do I do? What do I do?

Suzy:    Yo. What's up?

Taecyeon:    Oh. Suzy. Hello. What are you doing here?

Suzy:    Well, I'm just looking around you know. And you?

Taecyeon: Ahh. Looking around. Yes. I'm also looking around.

Suzy:    Oh. Is that so? Well, let's go together then.

Taecyeon:    Really? I mean, cool. Let's go.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Taecyeon:    Yes! I feel that my efforts are really gaining something. I think we're getting closer to each other more and more.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Suzy smiled and Taecyeon did the same. They both looked around the beach.

Jessica:    Sing again, Jun.

JunHyung: No. I wont.

Jessica:    Oh come on. Please please.

JunHyung: I don't sing in a crowd.

Jessica:    Hmm. Then close your eyes. That way you won't see a crowd.

JunHyung: I don't wanna.

Jessica:    Just once. If you want, we can sing together.

JunHyung: You sing too?

Jessica:    Sometimes.

JunHyung: Okay. Just this once.

Jessica:    Yay! Cool.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Jessica:    You know, Jun is a really good singer. He just don't have any confidence at all. I'm so glad I got him to sing again. That way maybe after the show, we will get contracts and become singers you know. Like I really want to sing on stage and be famous and all.

~*~*~*~*~*~

They both started singing. JunHyung even rapped in one time. When they were finished, they heard someone clapping.

Bora:    Whoaaa!! That was really good.

SungGyu:    I agree. You guys are like singers.

Hyuna:    You both have great voices.

Jessica:    Really? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

JunHyung: Thank you.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The announcer said that it was now time for their lunch so they all went in the cafeteria to eat. Eagles on one table, tigers on the other.

JiYeon:    Okay, let's review. First, I am the leader of this alliance so I get to make the rules. Second?

Jessica:    Those who break the rules will get kicked out of the alliance.

JiYeon:    Good. Now third?

Hyuna:    We have to do everything you say to get us in the final three.

JiYeon:    Very good. Now you wanna have fun?

Hyuna and Jessica nodded their heads.

JiYeon:    Hey! Pussycats!!!! Way to go kick out your strongest player. How does it feel to so much???

Sandara threw her a sandwich but JiYeon dodged it.

JiYeon:    Ha! Missed me. This is how you throw.

JiYeon grabbed the spoon and threw it to the tigers and it hit JongHyun.

JongHyun: Aww. That hurts yow.

Sandara:    So immature!

JiYeon:    Bring it!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    These people are really crazy. I don't want to be infected by their craziness.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandra grabbed the plastic cup and threw it to JiYeon and she dodged it again and it hit Bora this time.

Bora:    Aww! Girl. You're picking on the wrong sistar.

Bora threw her slippers.

Sandara:    Argh!!!!!

Sandara grabbed some food and threw it to the eagles.

Joon:    FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!

The eagles and tigers exchanged foods. Food here. Food there. Food on the ceiling. Food on the ground. This is the scene that Chef Maya saw and it pissed him off.

Chef Maya: STOP THIS S***!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    Kids, don't say things like that, okay.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone stopped and looked at Chef Maya.

Mats:    Chef! What happened here?

Chef Maya: Ask your campers.

Mats:    Really immature guys. I'm here to say that there will be a challenge and Chef here will be the one to decide what it would be. So goodbye now and see y'all later. I need to go to spa.

Mats left leaving Chef, the campers and a very messy cafeteria alone.