Episode 4: Camping Camp! Part 2

Total Drama Island

~Talk it out with Chef Maya~

Chef Maya: That's right people. My corner finally has a name. It's time again for talk it out with Chef Maya. And as always, we interview our latest loser aka the hotshot of Team Eagles. Please     clap your filthy hands for Joon!!!!!

Joon entered and waved to the crowd. He sat on the chair next to Chef Maya.

Chef Maya: So, Joon. I will ask you now, how's life after Total Drama Island?

Joon:    Well, a famous network escorted me and i got into an audition. And I got the lead role to be expected. And soon enough, you will see my new movie and its called. The Joon starring me     of course.

Chef Maya: Wow, already busy I see. So you used TDI (Total Drama Island) to up your career i guess.

Joon:    Not actually. Im already famous before TDI so I guess the show just helped me to push my career up.

Chef Maya: Thats exactly what I said. You messin with me kiddo?

Joon:    Me? Nawww.

Chef Maya: Good. So who do you think will be eliminated next?

Joon:    I honestly dont want them to be eliminated since theyre all winners in my eyes.

Chef Maya: Awwe. Caring for your image much? I dont need your obviously fake answers here mister.

Joon:    That's not a lie.

Chef Maya: Pfft. Whatever, who do you think will win then?

Joon:    Hard to say since I got eliminated early.

Chef Maya: Now that's boring. I guess youre no fun after all. Ill just finish this up so we can go back to the show. So here is the latest loser of TDI, back to the show. Chef Maya out!

Joon:    Wait! Lemme at least promote my new movie. The Joon will be showing soon at ---------------

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Mats:    Your fourth challenge is very simple actually. In fact, we should have done this in the very first episode.

JiYeon:    Can you just go with it.

Mats:    Fine. You guys will camp out in the forest.

Sandara:    What?!

Hara:    Are you serious right now? Ill die there.

Jessica:    Yay! One with the nature.

JiYeon:    That's all? That's actually very easy.

Mats:    I know right. Unfortunately, the writers dont have a good idea for a challenge right now. You can say they're in a hump hehe. So thats what youll be doing for todays challenge.

Taecyeon:    But, is that really it?

Mats:    Yeah. You dont believe it?

They all shook their heads.

MinHo:    Well, after the first three challenges, we thought it would be harder than the last time.

Mats:    Dont make me repeat myself! This will be your challenge. Camp outside for the night. And come back tomorrow. Here's your map where your capsite is. Now go scram!

Mats gave them their maps and the teams gathered to discuss their plans.

SungGyu:    So, uhm, what do we do?

JiYeon:    Let's just go to this site first before we plan what to do. Let's move it guys.

Bora:    Leader wannabe much.

JiYeon:    What did you say?

Bora:    Nothin.

~*~*~*~*~

Bora:    She's lucky I'm quiet today. I wont fight with her this time. Cause I am sane and mature.

~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    Ill take the lead guys since I know how to read a map.

G.Dragon:    We all know how to read a map.

Sandara:    Well, first come first serve. Let's go.

Both the eagles and tigers took their journey in search for the magical land they will call campsite. Nah uh, its just a normal camp site with dirt and bushes and all. Nothing magical about it.

JiYeon:    Eww. This place stinks.

Hyuna:    Are we really staying here? This place is so green.

Suzy:    Well, we are in the forest after all.

JiYeon:    Okay enough talking. You three weirdos (Taecyeon, Suzy, Bora), go find something for dinner.  And you four (Hyuna, Jessica, SungGyu, JunHyung), build the tent. Now go go go.

Suzy:    Who made you the boss?

JiYeon:    Its obvious that I am leader quality. So just do what I say.

Suzy glared at her. Taecyeon patted her shoulder.

Taecyeon:    Come on. Let's just grab some food.

Suzy smiled at him. The three went to the forest to find something to eat.

SungGyu:    Uhm, how do we do this?

JunHyung: Is it like this?

Hyuna:    No defnitely not. We need some serious help.

Jessica:    JiYeon. We need some help here.

JiYeon:    What now?

SungGyu:    We dont know how to make a tent.

JiYeon:    You guys are useless. Just do it!

Meanwhile at the tigers campsite....

Hara:    Does any one of you have any bug spray?

Sulli:    Sorry. I left mine on the cabin.

Hara:    The mosquitos are having a buffet on my skin right now.

Sandara:    At least its not our skin.

Hara:    Oh boo hoo.

SungMin:    Here. Ill help you get the mosquitos away. Shoo shoo!

Hara:    Wow. Thats really helpful. (poker face)

SungMin:    Really? Im glad.

~*~*~*~*~

Hara:    Dumbness alert. Keep out or youll get infected.

~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    It was so nice of Hara to say that to me.

~*~*~*~*~

JongHyun: What do we do now?

Sandara:    Hmm, we should gather some food, firewoods and build our tent. Let's split the tasks. JongHyun and Mr. Feeler can get the firewoods. Ill trust MinHo and Sulli for the foods. Me, SungMin and Hara will build the tent.

MinHo:    Got it maam, let's go?

Sulli:    Okay.

THe two left the group to search for food.

JongHyun: Lets go gather some woods then GD.

G.Dragon:    Huh? Why me? Princess said you and Mr. Feeler will gather them. Im not Mr. Feeler.

Sandara:    It is you mister. Now get your up and gather those firewoods.

G.Dragon:    You like my ? Really?

Sandara:    Gross. Now scram.

~*~*~*~*~

JongHyun: If the other team have JiYeon then we have Sandara in our team. Theyre both scary.

~*~*~*~*~

G.Dragon:    Dont miss me that much.

Sandara:    Dont worry. I wont.

The two guys left the team leaving the three to build their tent.

 

 

After 123456789 years....... jk its only 30 minutes.

Sandara:    And were done.

SungMin:    Wow. It looks like a tent.

Sandara:    Of course it does. Because it is a tent. Genius.

Hara:    Thank you. Ill just get in now. This mosquitos are really something.

~*~*~*~*~

Hara:    Those damn mosquitos had a banquet over my blood. My skin looks terrible right now. Dont look at me!!!!

~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    They should be here by now. What's taking them so long?

Sandara:    Oh My Gee!!! Maybe....

 


WARNING!!!

WARNING!!!

You are about to enter Sandara's world of imagination. We would like to warn you for the following words because they may destroy your whole world. Just scroll down if you dont want to enter Sandara's world of imagination. Youve been warned.

 


MinHo and Sulli are gathering some foods for their team and they stumbled upon a lake.

Sulli:    Let's go catch some fish here. I bet they will be delicious.

MinHo:    Okay. let's go in the lake then.

The two of them went to the lake to get some fish. Unfortunately, they cant catch some fish.

Sulli:    These fishes dont want to be caught. *pout*

MinHo:    I know right. And were both wet too. Let's just take our clothes off now.

Sulli:    W-What?

MinHo took is clothes off and slowly went to Sulli.

Sulli:    Kyaa, dont come closer.

MinHo:    That makes me want to come closer.

Sulli:    No please dont.

MinHo:    Sulli, take you clothes off too.

Sulli:    But...

MinHo:    It's only us here. Dont worry, I wont tell.

Sulli:    Okay then.

Sulli took her clothes off and......

 

 


Back to reality....

SungMin:    S-Stop it. That's not funny at all.

Hara:    That was something else. Me likey.

Sandara:    I know right. Maybe that's what theyre doing right now.

SungMin:    Stop it guys. Dont even go there.

Hara:    Haha! What about the other two?

The three started thinking again.

 


WARNING!!!

WARNING!!!

You are about to enter Hara's world of imagination. We would like to warn you for the dangers waiting for you. If you dont like to read this then just scroll down until you see the back to reality sentence. This world of imagination is much more ehem than the other. Youve been warned greatly. Xoxo.

 

JongHyun and G.Dragon are gathering some firewoods in the forest. Its so magical. 

G.Dragon:    Ouch!

JongHyun heard him so he went to his side quickly.

JongHyun: Are you okay?

G.Dragon:    I-It hurts.

JongHyun: Where does it hurt?

G.Dragon:    I-In here.

G.Dragon showed his finger and its bleeding.

JongHyun: You're bleeding. Let me it then.

G.Dragon:    N-No dont. Ahhh!

JongHyun G.Dragon's finger hard.

G.Dragon:    Ahh! S-Stop. My blood will run out if you that hard.

JongHyun: Sorry, youre blood just tastes so yummy.

G.Dragon:    J-JongHyun.

JongHyun: GD.

THe two of them stare at each others eyes and.....

 

 


Back to reality

Sandara:    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY!!!!! MR. FEELER IS THE UKE?!!!!!

Hara:    I KNOW RIGHT!!!! THATS WHY I MADE HIM THE UKE SINCE ITS SO FUNNY.

Sandara:    I CANT PICTURE JONGHYUN TO BE THE SEME THOUGH!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Hara:    I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!

SungMin:    Seme? Uke? What's that?

The two girls looked at him.

Sandara:    Youre too young SungMin. Too young.

Hara:    Children arent allowed to know this.

SungMin just pouted.

~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    Can anyone tell me what seme and uke are?

~*~*~*~*~

 

Meanwhile at the Eagles campsite.....

JiYeon:    Hey slowpokes!!! You aren't done yet?!!!!

Hyuna:    Sorry. Its not done yet.

SungGyu:    Its hard cause none of us know how to build a tent.

JiYeon:    Excuses!!!! Build the tent now before it gets dark!!!

JunHyung: Btw, what about the fire?

JiYeon:    Ahhh. I forgot about that.

SungGyu:    Wha?? You forgot.

JiYeon:    Now that you mention it, you two guys, grab some firewoods now before it gets dark.

SungGyu:    But we were building the tent.

JiYeon:    Those two can build it on their own. Now go.

~*~*~*~*~

JunHyung: JiYeon is bossy. She's like the daughter of some gangster with that attitude.

~*~*~*~*~

Jessica:    Maybe if we decorate it with flowers it will look better.

Hyuna:    Youre right! Let's go find some flowers then.

JiYeon:    Uhm hello. Why dont you build the tent first before that. You barely did any progress in the past hour.

Jessica:    Sorry. This thing is just so complicated.

JiYeon:    You're just stupid.

~*~*~*~*~

Hyuna:    JiYeon treats everyone badly. But since shes taking me and Jessica to the final three, Im letting her get what she wants.

~*~*~*~*~

The group who went to get some foods came back.

Bora:    And were back. What did we miss?

JiYeon:    You missed this bohoos doing nothing but failures.

Suzy:    The tent is not built yet.

Hyuna:    We're sorry, we really have no idea how to build a tent so...

Bora:    Its okay sweetie. Let's build it together.

Taecyeon:    Yeah. I know how to make a tent.

Jessica:    Really? Yay, were saved!!!!

 


5 minutes later....

Taecyeon: We're almost there.

Jessica:    I can see the tent already yay.

 


10 minutes later....

Taecyeon:    Just gonna attach this one to this one.

Hyuna:    Wow. Its getting really close to a tent now.

Bora:    I know right.

 

30 minutes later.....

Taecyeon:    Hehe. Sorry. Truth is, I also dont know how to make a tent.

Girls:    WHAT!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~

Taecyeon:    I feel so embarassed. I just wanted to show off my cool side to Suzy but it kinda backfired at me.

~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    GREAT!!! WE STILL DONT HAVE A TENT!!!

Suzy:    Ill build it. I know how to make a tent.

JiYeon:    Try it then.


1 minute later.

Suzy:    Done.

Bora:    Wow, girl. You do know how to build a tent.

JiYeon:    It passes I guess.

Jessica:    Yippie, now we can decorate it!

Hyuna:    I already have the flowers.

The firewood team also got back to the camp.

JunHyung: We got the firewood.

JiYeon:    Good. Now make some fire.

SungGyu:    Yes, maam.

~*~*~*~*~

SungGyu:    JiYeon didnt even do anything. She just orders us around. We didnt even make her the leader.

~*~*~*~*~


TO BE CONTINUED.....