Episode 4: Camping Camp! Part 4

Total Drama Island

At the cafeteria.....

Sandara:    We lost again. How many times is this?

JongHyun: Third time already.

MinHo:    I thought we were gonna win every challenge because of our win last time.

Sulli:    Yeah. I thought so too. It's sad we lost again today.

All the tigers were feeling down because of their lost. While the other side are having a party.

Jessica:    Yay! We won again. Woohoo.

SungGyu:    3rd win for our team now. We are so awesome.

JiYeon:    Yah! Tigers! Why dont you just vote all of your teammates out now since youre gonna lose to us always anyway.

SungMin:    That's not a nice thing to say. Youre rude.

~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    Why thank you. Thank you very much. HAHAHA. What a nice thing to say.

~*~*~*~*~

Some of the campers were outside enjoying the outside view.

G.Dragon:    Can't believe our team lost again. Am I on the wrong team?

JongHyun: Yah! Dont say that. We will win the next challenge. We just need to trust our team.

G.Dragon:    Trust THAT team? I dont know.

JongHyun: Well, it may be hard but at least try to. Im sure well win the next challenge. I can feel it.

G.Dragon:    How sure are you?

JongHyun: I just am. So chill now.

Hara walked by and saw the two of them.

Hara:    Omo. Continuing the berries episode are we?

JongHyun: Huh?

Hara:    Oh nothing. Dont allow me to disturb your precious moment together. Haha.

Then she walked away. The two men thought she was crazy.

JunHyung: It's so peaceful here. I can feel a song making its way to my brain. Weird. Well, talking to myself is weirder anyway.

Hara walked by and saw him sitting alone.

Hara:    What are you doing here all alone?

JunHyung didnt answer and just ignored her.

Hara:    You know what. Youre rude. You should at least answer the question, mister.

JunHyung still didnt talk to her.

Hara:    Gosh, why is everyone on this island rude. Im off now.

~*~*~*~*~

Hara:    That guy is creepy and weird. Its not like we broke up or something for him to behave that way to me.

~*~*~*~*~

Back at the cafeteria...

Sulli:    So uhm, who do we vote off?

Sandara:    Who do you think I will vote? Guess.

Hara entered the cafeteria that time.

Sulli:    Uhm... I dunno?

Sandara:    Bingo. We have a winner.

~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    Of course Im voting Hara off. She cost us this challenge. End of discussion.

~*~*~*~*~

Bora:    I feel so cool right now. Like were on top of the world.

Suzy:    I know but its better if we dont lose our guard now or well be sorry on our next challenge.

Bora:    Chill sis. Were gonna win the next challenge. I trust our team even though half of them is weird.

Taecyeon:    Dont say that. Our team is actually pretty good in teamwork.

Bora:    Yeah. But half of them are still weird in my book.

The night came and theyre off to the campfire ceremony.

At the campfire ceremony......

Mats:    Now that everyone is here. Let's start the voting to kick the latest loser out. TIGERS! You can vote now one by one.

The Tigers went to the confessional one by one to vote one camper.

~*~*~*~*~

Sulli:    Sorry but you made us lose. Sorry again.

~*~*~*~*~

MinHo:    Not really close to you so good luck out there.

~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    I feel bad voting you off since you almost died but youre the reason we lost.

~*~*~*~*~

JongHyun: Hara. Who else.

~*~*~*~*~

G.Dragon:    You lead us no choice.

~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    Sorry girl. Youre story was funny though. Ill remember it to have a good laugh.

~*~*~*~*~

Hara:    Now who to vote off?......

~*~*~*~*~

Mats:    And we have the result you guys. And its not a shocker to be honest. Even the viewers can guess who it is based on your comments. Anyway, 7 campers stand before me but I only have     6 marshmallows in the plate. Following campers are safe.

    G.Dragon!!!


    MinHo!!!


    SungMin!!!


    JongHyun!!!


    Sulli!!!

Mats:    This is the last marshmallow you guys. Who will have it? Will it be Sandara or Hara? The last marshmallow belongs to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


    Sandara!!!!

Mats:    That means Hara youre out.

Hara:    Well, I expected this to be honest. And this place is bad for my skin anyways.

Mats:    Thanks now get out of here.

Hara:    Bye guys. Good luck at your next challenge.

Hara walked to the boat if losers and left Wakanuki Island.

SungMin:    I actually feel bad for her.

JongHyun: Yeah. She was almost eaten earlier by a bear and now she's eliminated.

Mats:    Bears? What bears?

JiYeon:    Urgh! Like real life bears. Youre the host here but youre so clueless.

Mats:    Well excuse me. Are you talking about Jero and Rome?

Sandara:    Who are those?

Mats:    Theyre my mechanical bears. They're here on the island.

Hyuna:    You mean the bear we saw today was fake and machine?

Mats:    Pretty much yeah.

All the campers groaned in frustration.

~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    Robot bears? Really? What's the host's age? 5?

~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    I must say, thats pretty smart and very annoying of him.

~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    We almost died earlier.

~*~*~*~*~

SungGyu:    Im just glad that were still alive

~*~*~*~*~

Mats:    14 campers remain. Who will be eliminated the next episode? What challenge are they facing next time? All these questions can only be answered if you look forward to our next episode. I am your awesome host, Mats and this is Total Drama Island.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Hara's interview after being eliminated.

Chef Maya: So whatcha feeling right now?

Hara:    I just want to have a very long and nice bath once I got home. This place is so not good for me.

Chef Maya: I know right. I also dont want to live in that stinking place but I dont have a choice. There you have it guys, the latest and fourth loser of TDI. Catch us next time to know who will be the next loser in this boat of loser.