Episode 5: Scary! Scarier! Scariest?!

Total Drama Island

Mats: Last time on Total Drama Island. Some of the campers are on good terms while other are so close to each other they can kill each other LOL. On their challenge, they have to go to the woods, camp for the night then comeback. Both teams encountered my robot bears hehe. The eagles slept on the trees cause their eagles xoxo. A new couple formed on the Noble Tigers which s G.Dragon and JongHyun, lol. And Hara almost died but didn't. But then at the campfire ceremony, she got the boot. Lol, dying was so much better. And now, tune in to find out who will be the next camper off the island. What excitement will this episode bring us? Well, youll find out if you scroll down and start reading.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Camp Wakanuki. Such a peaceful island, no fighting, no noises, just pure peaceful. Because of that, all of the campers are enjoying their peaceful da----

Jessica:    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

All the campers turned their head to Jessica to see what's wrong with her.

SungMin:    What happened?

Jessica:    I HAVE AN EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

SungGyu:    What happened, Jess?

Jessica:    IT's DEAD!!!!!!!!!! IT's DEAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

Sandara rolled her eyes and sighed.

Sandara:    Just spit it out already!!

Jessica:    My heels is dead! See? It detached from the shoe. This can't be happening. This means the end of the world. This is so much worse than that dream I had about cucumbers.

~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    Yeah. Trust Jessica's head for something normal.

~*~*~*~*~

G.Dragon:    You afraid of cucumbers? Thats weird.

Jessica:    It is so not weird. Cucumbers are like one of the top three scariest things in the world.

JiYeon:    Oh yeah? What are the other two?

Jessica:    Worms and Bad hair.

Bora:    Oooooh. I get you girl. Worms are disgusting and yuck.

SungMin:    Yeah. Im scared of snakes too.

Bora:    Snakes and worms are different boy. Snakes have like venoms while worms have yuck.

SungMin:    They're the same for me, their wiggly and crawly and long. Thinking about it gives me the creeps.

~*~*~*~*~

Sulli:    All of a sudden, all the campers confessed the things they are scared of the most, like Hyuna is afraid of heights, SungGyu is afraid of dolls, even JiYeon admitted she's afraid of Sumo wrestlers. Well, Im afraid of being left alone, yeah thats just scary.

~*~*~*~*~

Taecyeon:    What am I afraid of? I guess being burried alive. Yeah, thats scary.

JunHyung: I feel you, bro. I don't like to be locked up in a space you know. It's creepy.

Hyuna:    So you have like that whatchamacallit phobia?

JunHyung: Uhh, yeah.

MinHo:    Well, im afraid of falling man. You cant see me jumping or falling from a high place anytime soon.

Sandara:    Tsk. Pathetic, what about you G.Dragon? I bet youre scared of everything.

G.Dragon:    Ooh, funny. Well, Im scared of ghost.

Everybody laughed at what G.Dragon said.

G.Dragon:    What?

Taecyeon:    Oh man, I wouldn't have guessed youre afraid of ghost.

~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    That's such a baby thing to say. HAHAHA! Ghosts?! Really?!!! HAHAHAHA

~*~*~*~*~

JongHyun: It's okay, it's normal to be afraid of ghost. Im scared of Math. Funny but its the truth XD. Its traumatized me.

G.Dragon:    Exactly. How about you Suzy?

Suzy:    Uhmm, well....

~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    I dont know if I should tell them or not. I just have a bad feeling about this.

~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    Im scared of clowns for as long as I can remember.

JiYeon:    Booohoooo. Clowns? Youre afraid of clowns? But you look like one though.

Suzy glared at her. JiYeon smirked and flipped her hair.

Bora:    Hey Sandara, tell us what youre afraid of.

Everyone looked at Sandara.

Sandara:    Well, nothing really. Im fearless. Im not afraid of anything.

G.Dragon:    Yeah right. That's not what happened last challenge with the bears.

Sandara:    Zip it, G.Dragon.

SungGyu:    Well, isn't this fun? But its getting late now. We better get to our cabins and sleep for tomorrow.

All of the campers went to their own cabin. The girls at the eagle team decided to talk to each other first before going to sleep of course without Jiyeon.

Bora:    So, what's up with you guys? I haven't really got the chance to get to know you two better and this is episode 5 already.

Hyuna:    Well, i'm just a normal girl dreaming to be famous someday.

Jessica:    Like me too. I wanna be a fashion designer.

Bora:    Wow, I hope you achieve those dreams girl. Im planning to be a dancer or a singer as well.

Jessica:    Awesomeness. I'd totally buy your album if you're good :)

Hyuna:    Like me too. How bout you, Suzy?

Suzy:    Uhmm, well...

Jessica:    Wellll....... :)

~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    I can't believe I'm talking to JiYeon's army right now. Like seriously.

~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    I haven't thought of anything yet.

Hyuna:    Hmm, well, since youre kinda pretty, I think you should model or even act.

Jessica:    Yeah. I'd totally support your shows. You know, if you're good.

Suzy:    Uhhh, thanks?

JiYeon:    What is going on here?

Jessica:    Oh Ji. We're talking about random stuffs. You wanna join us?

JiYeon:    Let me think about it. No. I'm going to sleep. And so are the two of you.

She eyed Hyuna and Jessica. Both sighed and nodded their heads.

Bora:    Hold on there girl. You can't treat them like that.

Jiyeon:    Like what?

Bora:    Like robots. They have their own mind. Leave them alone.

JiYeon:    Well, I don't see them complaining about it.

Suzy:    Just let it go. She's not worth it.

JiYeon:    Ooooh. That girl actually speaks. I thought she only talk to boys.

Suzy:    What's that suppose to mean?

JiYeon:    Read between the lines, psycho. Come on girls. Let's sleep.

The three stood up and went to their own beds.

~*~*~*~*~

Hyuna:    I actually thought that all the girls will have loads of fun together but no. JiYeon is taking us away from the fun.

~*~*~*~*~

Bora:    That girl have some major issues. 

~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile at the boys side.....

Taecyeon:    Let's just win the next challenge, my bros. Then the other team have to eliminate someone from their team again.

SungGyu:    Oooh, nice plan. I hope it comes true though.

Taecyeon:    Oh come on. You gotta believe it to make it happen you know. And of course, we'll work hard for it.

SungGyu:    Yeah, the girls on our team are totally kicking our asses. Shocking but true.

Taecyeon:    Exactly.

The two boys noticed the other boy member on their team.

Taecyeon:    Hey, JunHyung! Come on! Join our conversation. We're not gonna eat you, you know.

JunHyung: Sorry, Im just really bad at socializing.

SungGyu:    Well, you can start by talking to us. Then, you'll notice in the future that you're not worrying about socializing anymore.

JunHyung: Thanks guys, I really appreciate that.

~*~*~*~*~

JunHyung: For them to actually say that to me was actualy pretty cool of them. I think I'm gonna try to not be shy and socialize with my team from now on.

~*~*~*~*~

Taecyeon:    Man! JiYeon is surely controlling Hyuna and Jessica. It's so obvious that their on an alliance.

SungGyu:    Yeah. It will be hard since there are like 5 girls and we're only 3 boys. We lost in numbers.

JunHyung: Well, based on my observations, I think JiYeon is having some troubles with Bora and Suzy so there not agreeing in any alliance in the near future which is a good thing for us.

Taecyeon:    How about we form our own alliance. Us three. All the way to the end.

SungGyu:    That would actually be pretty cool. Im in.

JunHyung: Yeah. Me too. Alliance it is.

~*~*~*~*~

SungGyu:    At least now that I'm in an alliance, I think I won't be sent home for the next few weeks. Fingers crossed.

~*~*~*~*~

Taecyeon:    I meant what I said about the alliance. Ill do whatever it takes to take us three to the finale. And maybe we can add Suzy to the alliance, just sayin

~*~*~*~*~

At the Tigers cabin, girl side....

Sandara:    Now that Hara's gone, I think it's gotten pretty quiet here in the cabin for the first time.

Sulli:    Yeah I know right. First it was SunHwa and now Hara. Two of the noisy girls are out.

Sandara:    Yeah. Im honestly glad that we're the only two girls left here. At least you're normal and by normal I mean way normal than the two girls.

Sulli:    Thanks. Its actually nice cause maybe we can have more bonding to each other. Girl to girl you know.

Sandara:    I know right. Finally, so hows things goin with MinHo?

Sulli blushed hearing that.

Sulli:    W-Well, we're good. Friends and all.

Sandara:    Oh come on girl. I know what a girl is when shes crushing on someone so fess up. You can trust me. Girl talk.

Sulli:    Okay. I really like him. Like a lot. There I said it.

Sandara:    I knew it from the start. We all do. Haha. Well, I can see that he also like syou so whatever you're doing, keep doing it. And if you need some help with him. You got me.

Sulli:    Thanks girl. That means a lot to me.

Sandara:    But, let me just remind you that this is still a competition you know. Only one wins. You have to keep that in mind girl.

Sulli:    I know thats why I'm careful.

~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    It was really nice talking with Sulli. She's such a sweet girl. I just wish that MinHo's intentions to her is good and not just because of some strategy or whatever. I don't want to see her break over something like that.

~*~*~*~*~

Sulli:    Im really glad I got to talk with Sandara. And I'm really taking her advice. Im taking this competition seriously. And also with MinHo, I think Im gonna take things slow with us. You know, like if we're meant to be then we're meant to be.

~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile at the boys side.

MinHo:    Guys what do you think I should do?

SungMin:    Maybe some flowers?

JongHyun: Chocolates and letters?

G.Dragon:    How about some space?

MinHo:    G. How will that help with my relationship with Sulli.

G.Dragon:    Dude come on. Youre not his boyfriend yet. And youre being possesive right now. Like seriously, give the girl some air.

SungMin:    Well, he's got a point there. I mean you two go hang out all the time. Like ALL THE TIME.

JongHyun: Well, whatever you've decided, you have us in your backs. Just do what you think is right.

MinHo:    Thanks guys.

G.Dragon:    Okay now moving on, we have to win the next challenge.

SungMin:    Yeah we right now.

G.Dragon:    Exactly. That's why we have to do whatever it takes for our team to win this week. We have to do it, we're the guys after all.

JongHyun: Uhh, I think we should strategize with Sandara and Sulli here. They both are smart you know.

G.Dragon:    I dont wanna talk with Sandara right now. Im pretty pissed at her actually.

MinHo:    Well, whats new? I mean you two both bicker everytime you meet.

G.Dragon:    Exactly. Now can we please discuss something more serious?

SungMin:    Haha. I will laugh my head off when the two of you end up together after all of this.

G.Dragon:    Dude, not gonna happen.

JongHyun: I bet you, it will.

MinHo:    Me too.

G.Dragon:    Haha! Enough guys. Seriously.

~*~*~*~*~

G.Dragon:    All of them are pushing me to Sandara. I mean yeah, she's pretty and all but that attitude no way. Haha! Unless she change her attitude towards me, us being together is a big no no no.

~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    Im still betting that they will be together. Anyway, I really hope that we can win the next challenge because if we dont win, I think I'm gonna get sent home. Because everyone is actually grouped right now even if they dont say it. So yeah, hope we win.

~*~*~*~*~

Another peaceful day is awaiting them when they woke u-----

Sandara:    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Sulli:    Woah, what happened?

Sandara pointed at something and both her and Sulli screamed. All the campers went to the Tigers girl side cabin.

Hyuna:    What happened?

Sulli:    T-There.

Sulli pointed out then Hyuna, Jessica and Bora screamed their heads off.

Jessica:    Yuck! Kill it!!!!

The cockroach flew and all the campers went into panic mode. G.Dragon went closer to it and stepped on it killing the creature.

Sandara:    Wooooh, thank you.

G.Dragon:    Seriously? A roach?

Sandara:    It's disgusting.

JiYeon:    Yeah. Like you guys. I cant believe you ruined my beauty sleep for something like this. Jessica! Hyuna! Let's go!

All the campers went outside then Mats called them at the cafeteria.

Mats:    Hello, campers. I hope you had a very nice evening yesterday because today is your challenge day and I have to say, Im guessing some of you will cry at the end of the day.

SungGyu:    What's our challenge this time? Can it be a little easy?

Mats:    Oh its easy alright. HAHAHA! Chef Maya! Please bring the tv here please.

Chef Maya appeared with a tv on his hands and put it on the table.

Mats:    Watch this cause this will explain your challenge. I have to go somewhere for today so Chef Maya will be supervising you. Ill be back later though. So long ers.

Mats left the room leaving everyone there confused.

Bora:    Now what?

Chef Maya: Haha! This challenge will be fun. Are you guys ready? Ill be playing this now.