Episode 1: Meet the Campers Part 4

Total Drama Island

The campers are enjoying their dinner at the cafeteria. The eagles are in winning mood while the tigers are not.

Sandara:    Okay, guys. We need to choose who will be voted off.

G.Dragon:    Well, I think it should be you.

Sandara:    WHAT!?? Why me??

G.Dragon:    Well, you were out first in the challenge.

Sandara:    But you guys need me. I'm really a reliable person. You can't vote me off.

G.Dragon sighed and didn't talk anymore.

Hara:    Then who will you vote off?

Sandara looked at her teamates.

Sandara:    What about........him?

She pointed at MinHo. MinHo was shocked.

Sulli:    NO!! You can't do that. He helped at the challenge.

Sandara:    Okay, someone's defensive. Geez.

MinHo:    Hey, thanks.

Sulli smiled at him.

Sulli:    It's okay.

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    Okay, I just noticed this. But I think there will be a love story in this show because Sulli and MinHo are something. Haha!

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    Psst. Sulli. You like him, don't you?

SungMin whispered and Sulli blushed.

Sulli:    W-What?? No!! Of course not.

SungMin:    In denial are we? You can't lie to yourself.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sulli:    I said don't tell it to anyone. How did SungMin know? I'm so embarassed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    You don't have to hide it you know.

Sulli:    Sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about.

She stood up and went outside.

JongHyun: Uhh. Guys, who are we gonna vote off??

G.Dragon:    I told you that it should be princess here.

Sandara:    What! But you really can't. You need me guys. I promise you wont regret it.

G.Dragon sighed again and looked away.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    Looks like my plan will not work. I have to show these guys that I really am a reliable person.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JinWoon:    I just don't get why we lose. I mean, we only have four girls and they have five so why did we lose?

Hara:    What's that supposed to mean?

SunHwa:    Yeah. Answer it.

SunHwa clenched her fists.

JinWoon:    Well, guys are much stronger and more reliable than girls are. And we are more intelligent. We always have to help girls in case they can keep up.

SunHwa cant take it anymore and grab his shirt.

SunHwa:    Be ready cause I'm gonna punch you in the face. You jerk!

JinWoon:    Ooooh. I'm scared.

SunHwa punched his face.

JinWoon:    AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!

The others went to them to break them off.

SungMin:    Hey Hey. Stop fighting guys.

JongHyun: Yeah. We should be working together.

SunHwa pushed them and went outside.

Hara:    Just shut your mouth.

She went outside too and so did Sandara leaving the guys there.

G.Dragon:    You have to learn many things my brother.

He stood up and left.

JinWoon:    What did I do?

MinHo, SungMin and JongHyun just sighed and shook their heads.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Campfire Ceremony

Mats:    Alright campers. Time to vote someone off. Now get voting.

One by one they went inside the confessional and voted.

~*~*~*~*~*~

SunHwa:    Go to hell!!! I hope you die, jerk.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sulli:    They said that I vote him off so that's what I'll do.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hara:    The girls had an alliance to vote this one off. He's really annoying.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara: Goodbye mister. You should have shut your mouth. But thank God it wasn't me. HAHA!

~*~*~*~*~*~

G.Dragon:    Since the girls are on alliance. Just a guess.  I vote princess here.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JinWoon:    GD said to vote with him if I want to stay here so I vote her off.

~*~*~*~*~*~

MinHo:    Dont really care so I vote with GD.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JongHyun: GD said to vote her off so I did that.

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    I'm confused. Who will I vote off? The first one eliminated on the challenge or the one who's rude to the other girls? Tough choice.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Everybody already voted who they want to be eliminated.

Mats:    Okay, let's see who will go home first.

JiYeon:    Hurry up! I want to sleep!

Mats:    Ruuuuuuuddeee!

JiYeon rolled her eyes.

Mats:    Since the eagles all want to sleep lets make this fast. I have here 8 marshmallows and they represent life in this camp. One by one you guys will receive them but there will be one of     you that wont receive anything. And that one will eventally go home. So let's start.

Everybody went silent and the tigers all gulped because of nervousness.

Mats:    Let's reveal who the readers saved first. With 8 votes, the one saved by the readers is

    Sulli!

Mats:   Following campers are safe.....


    G.Dragon!


    MinHo!


    JongHyun!


    Hara!


    SunHwa!


    SungMin!

Mats:    This is it campers, I only have one marshamallow left. Who will get it? Sandara or JinWoon? The last marshmallow will go to......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Sandara!

Everyone gasped at the result.

Mats:    Sorry, JinWoon. You're out.

JinWoon: What! You can't do that! I have to win first! Oh come on!

Mats:    Chef Maya! Take him away!

Chef Maya grabbed his arms and took him on the boat of losers and they went away.

Mats:    1 camper down and 16 more to go to know who will be the winner. Stay tuned guys and see you in the next episode!! BYEEEE!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


JiYeon:    WHERE ARE WE GOING TO SLEEPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mats:    You just ruined my exit. Geez. Go there, the left cabin is the eagles and the right one is tigers. Girls on the left side, guys on the other. Now go to sleep damn!!!!!

The 17 campers went to their cabin and they all went to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    This place still stinks. But now I'm here, I guess I have to try to win.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    Mark my words guys, I will win this show and no one can stop me.

~*~*~*~*~*~

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

JinWoon's Interview After being eliminated...

Chef Maya: So what are you feeling right now?

JinWoon:    They just made the biggest mistake in their life. They need me there. I'm really a genius. They need my brain. Why did they vote me off? ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Chef Maya: And there you have it guys. The very first loser of total drama island. Stay tuned in the next episode to know who will be the next loser. And hopefully, I will have more lines. Bye!!!