Episode 3: Hot and Cold! Part 3

Total Drama Island

Since the tigers finally won the challenge, they were the one celebrating this time. And of course, the eagles are not in a very good mood.

Sulli:    Yay! We finally won the challenge. We don't have to vote someone from our team tonight.

MinHo:    Yeah. I know right. Let's try to keep this up.

SungMin:    Yeah! TeamWork is the best.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    It's very nice to finally win the challenge after losing twice in a row. That's to show them that we are a force to be reckoned with.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara:    By the way, where's that guy?

JongHyun: That guy?

Sandara:    Our leader wannabe.

SungMin:    Last time I saw, he's in the beach.

Sandara:    Oh. Guess I'll go check him up.

Sandara got up and went to the beach.

Hara:    Those two will get together.

JongHyun: Yeah. I think so too.

SungMin:    That would be great.

Hara:    Oh come on. One couple is enough on this team.

The three looked at MinHo and Sulli who was both busy laughing together.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hara:    How come I don't have a partner? I'm the prettiest one here so why don't I have one?

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    I still can't believe that we lost!

Bora:    You better believe it cause we're voting someone from our team tonight.

Hyuna:    I'm really sorry guys.

Joon:     No. It's my fault.

Hyuna:    Nope. It's my fault. Not yours.

JiYeon:    I don't care whose fault it is! We still lost!

SungGyu:    Chill girl. You're making a big deal out of this.

JiYeon:    Wow. Who are you to tell me that? You didn't do anything today, did you? I endangered my life to get the flag from the blazing field.

Taecyeon:    Let's just take five guys.

JiYeon whispered something to Jessica and Hyuna and they went out of the room.

Suzy:    Where are they going?

Bora:    I dunno. But who are we gonna vote off?

Taecyeon:    Let's not talk about it. Let's just vote individually.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JunHyung: I hope that they don't vote me off for not being sociable. I'm just really shy to talk to them.  I'm trying to do something about it though.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    Well, I pretty much helped our team win the first challenge so I don't think I'll be the one to go home tonight. I proved to the team that I am very useful.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara looked for G.Dragon in the beach and she saw him sitting on the edge of the dock so she went and sat beside him.

Sandara:    Hey.

G.Dragon:    Hey yourself.

Sandara:    What are you doing here? Why aren't you celebrating with the team?

G.Dragon:    I dunno. I guess I have to think about a lot.

Sandara:    Well, I'm a good listener so if you need some ears, I can lend you mine.

G.Dragon:    Thanks. I didn't knew you cared.

Sandara:    W-What? I don't care at all.

G.Dragon:    Keep denying. I know you like me.

Sandara:    Argh! Why do you keep pushing it? I'm outta here.

Sandara stood up and went back to the cafeteria. G.Dragon smiled seeing her go. Then he spotted three girls not far from him.

G.Dragon:    Now, what are those three up to?

The three turned out to be JiYeon, Jessica and Hyuna.

Hyuna:    I'm really sorry JiYeon.

JiYeon:    Lucky for you, you're in my alliance, if not then I don't care if you got eliminated.

Hyuna:    You mean you'll save me?

JiYeon:    Of course. Just don't mess up next time.

Hyuna:    Yay! I'm so glad.

Jessica:    That means we're still going to the final three.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    I don't really care if she got eliminated. But I have to show right now that I do care even if I don't. It's all strategic.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Jessica:    So who are we gonna vote off?

JiYeon:    I know who to vote off. Vote with me so that we'll be safe. Got it?

The two nodded their heads. JiYeon whispered to them who to vote off.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hyuna:    I feel really bad to vote him off. But JiYeon said to vote him off so that I'd be safe so, I'm really sorry.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sandara came back on the cafeteria and sat on the tigers' table.

SungMin:    Where's G.Dragon?

Sandara:    On the dock. He wants some alone time.

Hara:    Ha! You mean you got rejected?

Sandara:    What rejected? Like eww.

JongHyun: Oh come on. It's obvious that you like him.

Sandara:    I've had it! I don't like him and that's the last time I'm gonna hear this or else I'll punch your teeth out. Argh!

She went out of the room again.

Sulli:    You made her mad guys.

Hara:    Who cares?

SungMin:    We didn't mean it.

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungMin:    I hope Sandara is not too mad at us. I don't want to be hated.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bora:    Seriously. Where did the three musketeers went off to?

SungGyu:    I dunno. Maybe plotting something evil.

The three suddenly appeared and sat on the eagles's table.

Bora:    Where did you guys go?

JiYeon:    Who are you? My mommy? Well, you look like one but don't into our business.

Bora:    What did you just say to me? Oh you're crossing the line sistar.

JiYeon:    I'm sorry but I don't see any line here except maybe the line on your face. Put some wrinkle cream or something grandma.

Bora:    Ooh. I'll be careful when you're sleeping if I were you girl. You don't know what will happen.

JiYeon:    Whatever.

Jessica saw JunHyung quiet so she talked to him.

Jessica:    Hey! Why are you not talking to us?

JunHyung: I'm not good at communication.

Jessica:    Oh really? It's actually easy. You just have to talk and talk and talk.

JunHyung: Yeah. I know that. I'm just not comfortable with new people.

Jessica:    Really? We've been here for a while now and you're still uncomfortable to us?

JunHyung: I guess.

Taecyeon:    You don't have to be nervous, dude. We don't bite.

Joon:     Yeah. There's no harm in talking to us.

JunHyung: Thanks guys.

~*~*~*~*~*~

JunHyung: I'm really glad that they are trying to help me. They are really nice people.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After a while, Mats came back from the spa earlier.

Mats:    Yo chef, what's the news?

Chef Maya: Tigers won, Eagles lost.

Mats:    Haha! Really? Well, it's about time.

Chef Maya: Yo Mats, can I be the one to give the challenge again next time?

Mats:    Are you taking my job now? I'll be the one who'll decide the challenge. You had your fun.

Chef Maya: Drats. I'll wait for my turn again.

Mats:    Yeah yeah. Now call the campers. It's time to eliminate someone.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

CampFire Ceremony

The campers all gathered around the bonfire. The eagles on the hot seat while the tigers are watching them.

Mats:    Okay, Eagles. It's finally time for your team to vote someone off. So go get voting then.

The Eagles went to the confession room to vote the teammate they want out.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Bora:    Well, I'm really pissed at what you said to me earlier. I hope you get the boot.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hyuna:    Sorry dude. I'm just following orders.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Suzy:    Hmm. I'm still not sure who to vote for honestly. But I'm gonna vote who I think is the reason why we lost.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Taecyeon:    This is tough dude. I don't want to vote my teammates off but I don't have a choice do I?

~*~*~*~*~*~

JunHyung: I don't really know them well. So I'm sorry for voting you off.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Jessica:    Oh yeah. Who to vote for? JiYeon said that we vote with her but why is she not here? I thought we'll vote together. I'm confused. And I vote.....

~*~*~*~*~*~

SungGyu:    I'm kinda nervous about this. I hope it's not me. You're really kinda scaring me so sorry.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Joon: This is hard. I don't want to vote someone off but I guess I'll vote for.......

~*~*~*~*~*~

JiYeon:    Bye bye! You're out of the competition. That's what you get for pissing me off.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone was done voting. All of the eagles are nervous.

Mats:    Wow. I can see many nominess for the elimination today. Okay, 9 campers are here but I only have 8 marshmallows in this plate. When I call your name, you'll get one marshmallow. The         camper who does not receive one is eliminated and will go home. So, let's start with the campers who didn't get a vote.


    Taecyeon!!!


    Suzy!!!


    Jessica!!!


    Bora!!!


    JunHyung!!!


Mats:    Now this is the interesting part. You four had at least one vote. The next ones I call had two votes but still safe. And the eliminated one has three votes.


    JiYeon!!!


    Hyuna!!!

Mats:    This is it!!! Two campers left but only one marshmallow in the plate. Who will get it? SungGyu or Joon? And the safe camper......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Authors Note:

WILL BE DECIDED BY YOU!!!

Vote for the one you want to be SAFE!!!

The voting starts now and it will end tomorrow. The next update will be posted tomorrow as well. You can vote as many as you like.

You will decide the fate of one camper so vote wisely.