Episode 1: Meet the Campers Part 1

Total Drama Island

Mats:     Hello Everybody and welcome to Total Drama Island. We're coming live from the Wakanuki Island somewhere near the Jeju island. In here, 18 campers will try to survive until only one remains. And that one will get a sizzling 100,000 cash. But it's not gonna be easy for them. They have to survive animal encounters, not so normal foods and critics from each fellow camper. Who will cry? Who will die? And who will win the 100,000 cash??? If you want to know the answers to those questions then you better prepare yourself because it's gonna start in...


    5

 

    4


    3

 

    2

 

    1!!!


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

Mats:    Hello and welcome back to Camp Wakanuki. I am your host for the entire season, the name is Mats. Since I already gave the introduction earlier, we're now gonna meet our 18 lucky campers. And here goes number 1.

A boat arrived and a guy came out with a suitcase. He's tall, wearing shades, has a well-built body and is handsome.

Mats:    Let's welcome! Taecyeon!

Taecyeon: Hello people out there. It's so nice to be here. Please support me in here and watch me win this thing.

He waved and flashed his gorgeous smile.

Mats:    Looks like Taecyeon will be a real competitor here. Oh, here comes another one.

A new boat arrived and a girl came out. She danced while making her way towards the other two.

Mats:    What an entrance! Meet Hyuna everyone!

Hyuna:     Wassup everyone. Nice to be here. I'll let you guys watch some awesome dancing until I win this competition.

Taecyeon:    Ha! You mean when I win.

Taecyeon cutted her. Hyuna smirked. She flipped her hair.

Hyuna:    We'll see about that.

Mats:    Wow. The competition is already starting! Here comes camper number three.

Another boat came and a girl came out. A pretty girl went out with her suitcase.

Mats:    Everyone! Meet Suzy!

Suzy walked towards the three and Taecyeon had his mouth wide open.

Hyuna:    Hello! Close your mouth or a fly will go there.

Immediately, Taecyeon close his mouth.

Suzy:    I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win.

Mats:    Oh. Someone's trying to be cool. I see another boat coming.

The boat came and a guy came out.

Mats:    Guys! Meet JongHyun!

JongHyun: Pleasure to be here guys. I hope I will enjoy this experience.

Hyuna greeted him and Taecyeon tapped his shoulder but Suzy didn't do anything. Another boat came and a girl went out. She is skinny with long hair.

Hara:    Hello guys! I'm Hara! I'm so psyched to be here! And of course I'll win this thing.

Suzy:    Pfft. Someone's confident.

Hara:    And someones rude.

Hara and Suzy glared at each other.

Mats:    I already smell a catfight but here's another boat.

In with the boat and a guy went out. He has a one of a kind hair with piercings but he is also super handsome.

G-Dragon: GD is in the house. You guys better quit now because it's obvious that I'm gonna win this.

He went to the others. JongHyun and Taecyeon fist bumped with him and Hyuna shaked his hand while the other two didn't do anything. Another boat came.

Mats:    Camper number 7 is Sandara!

Sandara came out of the boat and went towards the others.

Sandara:    You must be the other campers. It's very nice to meet you all.

She said and shaked hands with those who are willing but when she is shaking GD's hand. GD kissed her hand shocking her. GD smirked and Sandara glared at him. And another boat came.

Mats:    We're nearing the half mark. Camper number 8 is Bora!

Bora ran towards the others. She high fived almost every one of them. Two didn't high five with her, namely Suzy and Hara.

Bora:    Well hello everybody. Let's start this fantastic journey.

Another boat came and a girl with long hair, wearing sunglasses went out. She looks mad with her eyebrows furrowed.

Mats:    Meet JiYeon!

JiYeon:    This is where we are staying? What kind of garbage dump is this place?

She said and walked towards the others.

Hyuna:    Hey! Looks like we'll be friends for the next weeks.

JiYeon:    Keep your distance. I don't want to be seen with you on tv.

JiYeon walked away leaving Hyuna there. Another boat came. A guy came out smiling while walking towards the others.

Mats:    Meet SungMin!

SungMin:    Hello guys! I am your new friend! We'll have great memories together.

Everyone greeted him even Hara and Suzy but not JiYeon. Another boat came

Mats:    We're past the half mark and there is still 8 more campers to go. Camper number 11 is...MinHo!

MinHo:    Hello Everyone! Let's get this party started!

Bora came to him and high fived him. And so did the other guys. Another boat came and a girl went out.

Mats:    Meet Sulli everyone!

Sulli:    Hey guys! I'm Sulli. Nice meeting you here. Let's have a blast.

Sulli went to the others and MinHo winked on her and she smiled.

Mats:    6 more to go. Camper number 13 is....SunHwa!

SunHwa walked to the others and didn't bother to say hello. She stopped beside JiYeon.

JiYeon:    Excuse me. Move over.

SunHwa:    Don't mess with me if you want your hair still intact.

JiYeon:    Don't you dare or I'll be your worst nightmare.

The two glared at each other. Another boat came and a guy went out.

Mats:    Guys! Meet SungGyu!

SungGyu:    I'm gonna win so you guys should just quit while it's not starting yet.

He smirked. The guys high fived with him. And Hyuna, Bora,Hara and Sandara shaked his hand.

Mats:    Only 4 left. Next camper is....JinWoon!

JinWoon:    Hey Hey Guys! JinWoon is ready to rock and roll!

Bora:    That's the spirit. Give me five!

JinWoon:    I can't do that. You girls might get hurt.

Hyuna:    What comment was that. Do you think girls are fragile?

JinWoon:    Uh Yeah. Of course. We guys are stronger.

SunHwa clenched her hand and started walking to him.

SunHwa:    We'll see if you really are strong. Bring it!!!

Bora, Hyuna and Sungmin stopped her before she punch JinWoon.

Mats:     Oooooh. Drama is starting. Haha. Camper number 16 is.....Jessica!

Jessica walked towards Mats.

Jessica:     Hi. Okay, you looked so familiar.

Mats:    I'm Mats. The host of the show. You don't know me?

Jessica:    So that's where I know you from.

The others went to her.

Bora:    Give me a hug, sister.

Jessica:    Where can I buy it?

Bora raised her eyebrow.

G-Dragon:    How about you give me a kiss?

Jessica:    Where can I buy it?

Mats:    Okay. Now that really seems like a well thought of convo but here is camper number 17... Meet JunHyung!

JunHyung: Sup! I don't like surprises.

The guys welcomed him and the nice girls also welcomed him. They waited for the last camper.

Mats:    At last, the last camper to compete is here. Please welcome....Joon!

Joon:     How's it goin' guys?

Every girl immidiately went to his side.

Hara:    Hello! I'm Hara!

SunHwa:    Hi! I'm SunHwa! Wanna work out together?

Jessica:    Let's go the mall together? I totally want to buy you a shirt. I think the color blue realy suit your skintone. Then after that we will go buy some......(.........)

Mats:    Okay!!!!!! Now that the 18 campers are complete. The competition starts right now. Stay tuned if you want to know the answers to the following questions. Who will cry? Who will survive? Where will they sleep? What's their first challenge? Who will win? And when will Jessica stop talking? If you want to know the answers, then you better stay tuned. See ya next time.