-Chapter 2-

•~The Secret~•

People are staring at me. Surprise was clear in their eyes. Well it was obviously the first time they saw me with one of BTS members.Jungkook was walking side by side with me in the hallway because Jimin decided to be an and Kookie apparently wanted to protect me.A BTS members worried for me was also a first. I could see the confuseness in D.O's face as I walked by him. "what happened?" he mouthed me. I only shrugged in respond. We both kept on walking until we got on the rooftop of the school. I look up at Jungkook in confusing but he just smiled. "we're here" he shotted then Suga, V and Rapmon walked up to us. I blushed hard when I saw Yoongi. He was my biggest crush since elementary school. I managed to hide my red face but then Taehyung with huge grin on his face ran to me squealing "waaah! so cute! I always wanted to become friend with you!" he suddenly hugged me. "Yah! Hyung let her go or you'll scare her with this personality of yours" Jungkook scoddled V until he let go of me. Namjoon walked up to you and held his hand up for a handshake "hey i'm--" "it's good... Rapmon I know you for quite a while now...." I quietly answered. He stared at me in silence with his mouth enging open for a moment then smiled "yes of course...um... so we are here because I wanted to appologise for my members being mean to you.." I smiled shyly "wow....umm thank you.." "it's not all..." Suga quickly barged in. "we wanted to warn you actually.. because we heard that Jimin became......'partner' with some of EXO..and we know that EXO like to bother you alot so we though that it would be better to tell you.." Namjoon put a hand on my shoulder while talking "but...that mean you actually betrayed him by telling right?" I looked at the 4 four infront of me. "hey! it's not our fault if Jimin got no jams!" "nor do he have swag!" Yoongi's comment made me laugh. I bowed gracefully thanking them. V attacked me with a hug once again as if we were friend for a long time.I went back for my locker but I heard loud screaming and a big echoing sound. I walked closer to the sound and looked between peoples shoulders. Two guy was fighting. I looked carefully then I saw Zico hitting Suho. I was suprised when I saw him pushing EXO's leader in a locker. "Aren't you able to take care of your members?!" Suho got up from the floor slowly and coughed. "it's not my fault if your protected one keep annoying them!" protected one? the only one Block B protected was me but....I never even tryed to bother any of EXO members. "As much as I know Fay never talked to Chanyeol more then one sentence of sevens words!" Zico barked at Suho who kept silence and noticed me. 'Chanyeol?! he's the one that caged me during lunch time!' I listened to their fight along with the other students that was watching. Then I felt as it was enough and I stepped in. "Jiho oppa... enough...come..." I walked in the circle and grabbed Zico's hand but I got stopped. Krystal ripped me hand from Zico's one and slapped me across the face. I was shocked like everyone else "stop dragging oppa every where as if him and Kyung was yours!" I looked up at her with wide eyes. "first you keep bothering BTS and EXO but also you keep monopolizing Block B! just go away! you and your cute face is just a nuissance for this school!" I bit my lower lips feeling tears whiling up in my eyes but I looked away. I felt another slap on my cheek, then another and a last one. I put my hand on my swollen cheeks. "Yah!! leave her alone!" "oppa!" she was surprised as someone grabbed me and pulled me to follow him. "OPPA! ....and leave Amber alone!" the guy pulled me to an empty class room. 'look like everyone like pull me around today' the boy sat me on a desk and went between leg so he could be closer (no ert way okay!)  "here.." the guy put a wet towel on my swollen cheek and his free hand on my knee then I shakyly looked up to the owner of the voice. The answer I found shocked me even more then BTS being kind to me. Xiumin gently rubbed the towel on both of my cheek not one little bit of agressiveness. Of course he was known for being one the sweetess hyung among all of the boys gangs in the school. His hamster like face was just so adorable that I could just stare at him still shocked. "do you know what happened?" Minseok looked at me for answer but I shook my head as a no. He sighed "well... I guess my dongsaeng really are idiots and like to get in fight over nothing...." he was quiet for a moment then he looked at me in silence before his eyes went wide as if he realised what if was doing and he let go of me quickly. I grabbed the towel before in fell on the ground. "m-mianhe!" I shook my head "it's okay.." I putted the towel back on my cheeks feeling a satisfied as where Krystal slapped was stinging telling me it would be okay. Xiumin stared at me with an apologising gaze. "why do we even make fun of you?..." I felt the guilt in his voice. I looked up at him with a sad smile "it's ok Xiumin-ssi... i'm getting used to it--" "no! don't get used to it... How many time I look at it there not even a single reason why you keep being bullied..." He walked up to me and cupped my face between his hand staring at my eyes. I blushed a mad red at how close he was. "Fay......" he said my name like a whisper and we stared at each other as if the world stopped around us. It was weird at first but it felt normal to me. Our eyes locked like this for a instand then we both got startled by a little owl calling our names "Fay! oh hyung what........are you doing?" Kyungsoo looked at us in confusion. It looked like we were kissing from the angle Kyungsoo saw us then Xiumin let go of me once again and walked away "nothing at all..." He looked at the ground as he passed by D.O. My owl friend looked at my with wider eyes then usually. I didn't looked at him since I was staring at the door Xiumin leaved "his eyes color......it...changed......" I mumbled to myself realising something.I leaved the classroom with D.O and Amber walked infront of us. She looked at me with sad eyes as if she wanted to cry then she avoided my look. "Amber?" she keep going then I noticed Krystal locking her arm with her smirking at me.The day ended and I was about to leave the school while looking at the ground but I heard a gasp from Kyungsoo that was with me "Fay.... " I looked at him then at the direction he pointed to for me to look and I saw it......Min Yoongi, my crush for years leaned agaisn't a wall and Krystal..all over him with her lips kissing in his neck. I felt the tears coming out of my eyes no able to stop them I lowed my head and let a sob. Kyungsoo wasn't able to see me  cry so he quickly grab me in a thigh hug. I sobbed in his shirt and people gasped as they saw us. I rarely cryed but this hurted me knowing that Yoongi was stupid enough to let Krystal near him. I look over Kyungsoo's shoulder and gasped myself at what I saw with my blurry vision. "kyungie......don't you dare look behind you......" I warned him but like an idiot he looked. His tears started to slowly fall as he saw Jongin in Krystal's sister, Jessica. Kyungsoo was secretly gay and had fallen for Kai which was one of the reasons why he was able to stand EXO. I thightened my grip in our hug and we both started to cry together but I quickly grabbed his hand and ran away from the sch00l ground.I invited Kyungsoo over my house due to both of our situation. We bought alot of snacks and icecream. Both of us was sitting on my bed while watching sad movie to let a reason for our heart to cry. Tissue got everywhere. "D.O-ah.... why do we love them?..." I was cuddled up with my huge white teddy bear wipping my eyes and the melting mascara each 5seconds. "I seriously don't know darling..."I let go of the teddybear and cuddled up agaisn't D.O "owlie...It hurt so much..." "I know I know...." We hugged and cryed in each other arms all night until we both fell asleep.