-Chapter 9-

•~The Secret~•

I sat on the ground out of breath. Suho's been trying to find out if I had more power than an incredible strength and fire. I knew they keep on staring at me the whole day looking at my every movements. Eventually I see Chanyeol walking up to me with a smirk on his face. "you can keep your comment to yourself..." He faked an offended look and knelled down in front of me with a finger up. I frowned at him then his finger made a small flame on top of it but I kept on staring "go away you show off" I pushed him with both of my palms but suddenly he was drenched in water and was wearing a shocked expression. He quickly got up and called for Suho that was in the house taking a snack since it was our little pause and within a minute he was in front of me with the same surprised expression when I told him I beated D.O on a fighting game. "Water power....check..." 

I looked at Chanyeol that was shivering still wet from earlier because Suho didn't allowed him to go change since all of them had to watch me. "there...i'll dry you" he gave me a weird look which made me roll my eyes then close them. I concentrated my mind of the wind then put my hands on him and backed away opening my eyes. A strong hot wind started to blow on him while he was, once again, shocked. The wind stopped and he touched his clothes, it was dried. "Wind power.... check..." I look at Suho that looked really confused "I don't get it..... why do you have 4 power?...." I shrugged. 

"I know why!...." we all turned to Lay that was holding a book "she doesn't have all our power...she actually have one that make her have all of them" I looked at him confused "what is it then?" "You have the Copy power... once you acknowledge that someone have a power yours copy it so you can control it yourself......yet....only one special family bloodline got this power........." I took the book from him and started to read "My family were some kind of alpha....?" "The royal line to be exact...." I felt everyone's stares on me now then D.O came to hug me thigh which startled me "seems like we have to take care of you even more now" He said with a cute smile.

"Now that we know my power can we stop this training pleeeease? i'm tired..." I pouted at Suho and he nodded with a smile. I ran back in the house and immediately jumped on the couch with a sigh of relief. I started to stretch then the sound started again but it was like it was next to me. I looked up and saw D.O falling on the floor with a similar expression to Tao earlier. "Kyungsoo?!" I ran to him and held his head on my lap. Luhan walked in and stared wide eyed at us ".....that's mean it's coming..." I looked up at him as confused as before "it caught Sehun, Kai and Tao already....since they are the youngest they get into heat more easily and following the order D.O's the fourth youngest so.....you know next one is Chanyeol.... be careful knowing how he tried to claim you as his before he might try something to calm his hormone down...." I stared at him in disgust which made Luhan laugh at my reaction "how can I help Kyungsoo tho?" my worry was clear and Luhan sat next to me on the floor rubbing my back for comfort "don't worry....he'll be fine....." knowing Xiumin's power was frost I started to think about him and put my palm on D.O's for head copying Minseok's power to maybe calm his heated body. I heard him release what sounded like a sigh of relief. "are there any other way that might help them not be in pain like that?" Luhan started to cough by embarrassment "umm......well.....t-there is a way but.... um......you know....being in heat mean that it's time to...you know...well the only way to calm down is probably to actually do the action....but..." "no need to say more!!" I cut him off with my face crimson red. "but we can help our self by doing stuff to our self so.." "LUHAN!! I said no need for more details!" he started to laugh.

"If I understood well each of the members will get in heat from the youngest to the oldest......" Luhan nodded and started to talk to whisper to himself which I didn't understood any of his Chinese words "yeah we'll do that!" I raised an eyebrow when he exclaimed this sentence "do what exactly Lu...?" he laughed at my expression "since Xiumin is the oldest it's gonna take more time for him to get in the heat season so maybe you could stay around him the more possible cause trust me.... being a girl alone in a house full of 12 male in heat probably not going to end up well...." I nodded in agreement "but what am I going to do once Xiumin get into it himself?" he shrugged "we could invite your friend Kyung to protect to... I would have suggested Amber but she's a girl too so she might end up with the same problem as you" I laugh at his comment and agreed.

I stood up from the floor taking D.O to his room where he'll most probably going to be more comfortable than on the floor then I walked to Xiumin room. I opened the door forgetting to knock and got greeted by y abs of a squirrel faced guy. I think my face never got that red in my life and it was the 2nd time today I got to see this chocolate bar. I quickly turned around and apologized for maybe the 70th time. He chuckled and turned me around so I could face him but he didn't put a shirt on so I hid myself in my hands which made him chuckle again. "you gonna have to get used to see those because with how the guys are getting they are most probably gonna walk in the house without shirt on.....or do I have more effect on you than them?" he started to smirk and that got me off guard I place my hand on his torso and burned him alittle "see that's how much hot I am~ no but seriously you were being too cocky there..." he laughed and placed his hand on the red mark the flame left which made me feel guilty "sorry.....Lulu told me to stay close to you since you will be the last to get....like them..." I looked away in embarrassment as he nodded. He jumped on his bed with a calm expression "ah~ so comfy~" he seemed like a child that just came back from running too much and finally got to lay down. 

For some reason I laid beside him face first and sighed. The room was silent but it was comfortable. The guilt took me when I looked at the red mark on hist chest even if it seemed to not hurt him, I got closer to him and placed my hands on them. A blush creeped on my cheeks as he stared at me. I though about Lay's power and soon after his marks disappeared. I smiled in victory when it did then I looked up at the eyes that was staring at me the whole time. Once again the time seemed to stop. To be honest, Minseok really was handsome more than all the other members to me. He suddenly pulled me to him and hugged me. It was comfortable and I didn't wanted to move from there. I feel safe in his arms but the moment got broke by the door that opened...