-Chapter 5-

•~The Secret~•

I woke up by a freaking alarm. I growled as I cracked my eyes open but suddenly Amber jumped on me and kissed all over my face which startled me "oh wtf?!" when I exclamed that she bursted in laugh I could even see tears forming as she laugh. "what was that for?" "just making sure you'd wake up" I let out a tsk then slapped her when I got up "pay back" she seemed surprised "who are you and what have you done to Fay!?" I stared at her for a moment and then her face lighten as she realise what she just said. I went to my closet and got black ripped jean, a skull t-shirt and black converse and added a leather jacket to finish it looked so different from before. I had to do my hair and my make-up then quickly head to the kitchen and prepare a quick breakfast. Amber walked to me and gave me a back hug "smell so good! quick! i'm hungry" she exclamed in my ear. I pushed her away while laughing and gave her a plate. People mistook us for a couple because of Amber's tomboyish look and our way to act with each other but the face they make when that discover the thruth is just hilarious.

I almost had to kick Amber in the so she would get out of the house. My once pink covered with flowers school bag had changed for a dark red with studs on it I still have my doll like face but once at the school gate nobody recognised me. I guess it's because of the piercing and the red hair. I smirked as I walked to the door. People gave me amazed look and some even scared one. I heard squeal as some recognised Amber. I spotted Park Kyung in the distance, I bowed my head to Amber then ran to him jumping on his back it was clear that he was startled. "Missed me?" he gasped then yelled out my named in happiness before turning around and he then froze. I swear his expression was priceless. "F-Fay?! wh--- wow! you changed alot! but.....you look awesome!" I gently smiled then heard Zico yelling in background "DAEBAK!!" I then felt arms pulling me off the ground in a bear hug. "you look stunning! what happened to the cute little girl I used to know?" I laughed at his comment "am I not always cute?!" seem like I startled him "well yes but I mean you became hot!" I have to admit this surprised me, it was the first time i've got this kind of compliment.

I walked to my first classes in silence. I was late since I talked to Kyung and Zico but I didn't really mind. As I enter the classes the teacher seemed confuses "who are you young lady? wai--.... Jung Fay?! it's been awhile since i've last saw you in my classe but that's not a reason to be late!" I bowed my head in apoligising way but I was internally smiling. I walked to my  desk and couldn't contain my laugh as I saw the expression on the face of each members of BTS. My eyes went to Suga who had his mouth open and wide eyes I smirked then saw him start to cough and scratch his head looking the other way. He seem flustered it's kinda weird seeing him like that. V and Jungkook on the other hand seemed amazed and had wide smile Taehyung even made me a thump up. "you look dope!" Namjoon whispered as I sat next to him since it's where I was. Bored classes as always.

Classes finally finished and It was lunch time. I wasn't really hungry but went to the cafeteria anyway and analised all the table and my eyes went to one in particular and I made my way there. I went between Baekhyun and Luhan  leaning on the table looking at my owl looking friend. "hi~" he stare at me in silence slightly confused tilting his head on the side. I flashed a smile and looked at his side but my eyes locked with Minseok's. I felt the same weird thing that I had before. "Fay......" he let out quietly and I simply smiled. The whole EXO's members gasped at Xiumin's word and D.O looked at me with his eyes even wider then usual "F-FAY?!?!" exclamed his eyes seemed to tearing up he then jumped out of his seat and ran to me in a big hug. "you meanie! you should have contacted me the past weeks!" he let out a little sob. I mentally 'aw'ed since he was such a sensitive guy. "mianne....."  his grip thightenned around me. I rocked alittle to confort him feeling bad for letting him alone. As we separated he pouted which made me laugh so I ruffled his hair. "Tsk alittle girl wont change just because she changed how she looks like" I glared at Kris that sat next to Xiumin. "but gege I took she look cool like that tho!" my eyes widened at Tao that defended me "thanks Tao... since you're nice i'll maybe buy you a Gucci bag later" he immidiatly shot up "omg omg omg omg Fay! You're so awesome!" he jumped on me to give me a hug everyone including me looked at him shocked. "Since when are you nice with EXO little one?" Krystal and Jessica walked past me and raised an eyebrows. I glared at them "and since when should I care about what you say?" they stopped on their tracked looking offensed "excuse me?! if you didn't know yet we are part of the queeka of this school!" Krystal exclamed. I 'tsk'ed and smirked at her "that doesn't change the fact that I don't give a " She looked angry as our conversation continued on like that until she went up to me and slapped me accros the face. I stayed in silence and glared at her. Her proud smile disappeared as I couldn't contain myself and threw a punch in her jaw  which made Jessica scream and got the attention of everyone in the cafeteria she then went to me to venge her sister but didn't got more luck then her since my innerwolf got angry. Everyone gasped and was surprised since girls fight was less commun then guy if not even rare. That didn't stop me though. I bursted both of their lips but went even more rough on Krystal because of everything she did to me. I looked up out of breath and my eyes got cough by the director and watched me with crossed arms and a simple words shaked me "detention"

Okay I admit I was at fault but I kinda searched for it but I always was good before so why giving me a detention directly without any chance. I sighed and got my hand to my lips I bleeded because they scratched me with they fake nails. I walked to the bathroom but someone took my arms and took me to the infirmery and locked the door.

 

/AN: Who do you think it is? ;) \