-Chapter 4-

•~The Secret~•

I looked at Amber with wide eyes "you....don't want to be friend with her? Amber you know that might do alot of thing against you right?!" Yes I hate Krystal but I know how much of a she could be and I don't wanted Amber to be treat like me. 

Amber cried in my arms for awhile now. "I don't gave a .... I don't want to lose you Fay... You're my best friend since elementary school" she cried harder which broke my heart. "Shhh~ you wont lost me.. I promise" 

She looked up at me and I whipped the black tears she had because of eyeliner. "You know what?.....let skip class..." I couldn't believe what I said. She looked at me silently then nodded. I smiled alittle and reopened my locker grabbing my bag of candy, I guess this could help both of us. I looked around then grabbed her hand and ran to the rooftop.

As we sat down and started eating alittle of the candies in the bag she started to explain me all of the things Krystal said against me. I clenched my fists and looked down to calm myself until I saw the door burst open startling both Amber and me.

There's a thing I don't wanted to see.. Krystal and Suga bursting through the rooftop door. Krystal trying to get in Yoongi's pants and him not minding that much. I also remembered all the stuff Amber said. I lost my breath for half a second and I clenched teeth and closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I tryed to hold myself so I openned my eyes back and looked at Amber and saw her eyes widening. "What?..." She looked scared.

I looked back at where Yoongi and Krystal was and slowly got up. "Fay........." Amber called me but her voice was like a whisper. I turned to her confused "what.....what is wrong with your eyes?...." I was even more lost "what are you talking about?" I tilted my head to the side. She looked unsure before answering "th-they are red..." My eyes widened as I gasped and walked backward before bumping into Suga and falling on my . I've heard Krystal scoff "well well... Look who's skipping class!" I keep quiet and closed my eyes for a moment before smirking "and look at who's talking.." Looked up to see them "you know Krystal... It's not by having with Suga that you'll get swag" I heard Yoongi blocking a laugh from coming out but on the other hand Krystal looked at me dumbfounded "also.... You only make yourself lower then what I though you always was now if you'll excuse me...." I quietly got up from the ground and before walking back to Amber I turned around and slapped her, slapped her hard. 

The final bell rang and I went off with Amber and the plastic bag. Yes we stayed there until the end but we walked in silence "Amber... You'll never leave me right?...." She nodded quickly "then I..... Need to talk to you...." I wasn't my usual cheerful self and she knew it. She nodded once again and we headed to a bubble tea store to get something to drink before heading to my house. "Amber... Sit on the couch please...y-you will probably not believe what i'm going to say..." I looked at her nervously.

"Fay.. What's wrong? You can trust me" She took my hand and smiled but I released my hand from her and walked backward "just watch" I turned my back to her and became myself. Well half of my true self. I heard my best friend gasp and hold a scream. I glupped and turnned around to face her and I saw my reflect in the mirror behind her. My wolf form none the less(picture). Amber surely was shocked but I just sat there and watched her so she could recover and she did after 20minutes. She got up from her seat and walked to me putting her hand in my fur. Her once scared look became and amazed one and she also let a "wow" escape which made me chuckle.

We both sat on my couch and I became my human self. There was an awkward silence until she broke the ice "so.... You're a werewolf... And what then you'll say that there's also vanpire in our school?!" I started to laugh hard "seriously Amber? This isn't twillight! But more seriously I wanted to say that i'm sorry...." I looked down fiddling with my fingers. She gave me a confuse side look that said 'explain' so I went on "i'm not the innocent and nice girl you knew.... I lied to hide myself..." 

"So what?" She smiled and shrugged "it's not to late to change... It's not that much of a big deal" I loved that side of her. That was one of the reaso why she's my best friend. "Also....i'm tired of being fake.... I mean come on! I hate on fake person but I also am! This doesn't make sense!" She laughed at me and I playfully glared at her.

She decided to sleep here tonight so at 1am we were still awake and talking in bed. I got deep in my thoughs tho. "Hey.... Can you spend 2weeks with me?..." I asked quietly.
She stared at me for a moment and answered "of course... Anything for you.."

*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*(Time skip)
After two weeks. Me and Amber didn't went to school. She stayed with me at my house the whole time. Of course it was different but it wasn't the only thing.
I completely changed. No more fake attitude. I was finally my true self. Amber convinced me to not hide my personallity. Me and her made a huge camp fire.

We used my girly clothes. It wont be of any use by now anyway. Amber dyed my hair a bright blood red color and also this crazy girl got my lips pierced. I looked like a emo/punk with those red hair and this snakebite piercing not that I jubge it's really a good look (got inspires by myself sorry guys XD) but yeah it was really different. we also had to buy ALOT of new clothes. I laughed walking up to Amber "well I'm kinda excited to see the reaction of everyone tommorow" it was sunday and we decided to come back to school. "Yup! Me too hey can you help me cut my hair? They are becoming kinda long" I smiled and nodded "sure! So the usual?" 
"Yup!"